Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 105  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 105 Next
2019 Minor League Updates
1 year ago  ::  Mar 19, 2019 - 4:57PM #1
diehardma
Posts: 6,158
Hello all,


Will be back this year with nightly updates of the minor league system. Season starts in a couple weeks. Hope everyone had a great winter.


Yankees full-season opening day:


SWB -- Thursday April 4th at Buffalo, 2:05 PM

Trenton -- Friday April 5th at Erie, 6:05 PM

Tampa -- Thursday April 4th at Lakeland, 6:30 PM

Charleston -- Thursday April 4th at Columbia, 7:05 PM
1 year ago  ::  Mar 19, 2019 - 5:04PM #2
diehardma
Posts: 6,158

Yankees top 30 prospects entering the season according to MLB.com:



1. Estevan Florial OF (Age 21)


2. Jonathan Loaisiga RHP (Age 24)


3. Albert Abreu RHP (Age 23)


4. Deivi Garcia RHP (Age 19)


5. Clarke Schmidt RHP (Age 23)


6. Anthony Seigler C (Age 19)


7. Everson Pereira OF (Age 17)


8. Trevor Stephan RHP (Age 23)


9. Antonio Cabello OF (Age 18)


10. Roansy Contreras RHP (Age 19)


11. Nick Nelson RHP (Age 23)


12. Michael King RHP (Age 23)


13. Luis Gil RHP (Age 20)


14. Luis Medina RHP (Age 19)


15. Josh Breaux C (Age 21)


16. Garrett Whitlock RHP (Age 22)


17. Matt Sauer RHP (Age 20)


18. Osiel Rodriguez RHP (Age 17)


19. Thairo Estrada SS/2B (Age 23)


20. Chance Adams RHP (Age 24)


21. Frank German RHP (Age 21)


22. Anthony Garcia OF (Age 18)


23. Domingo Acevedo RHP (Age 25)


24. Ryder Green OF (Age 18)


25. Josh Stowers OF (Age 22)


26. Glenn Otto RHP (Age 23)


27. Yoendrys Gomez RHP (Age 19)


28. Juan Then RHP (Age 19)


29. Tanner Myatt RHP (Age 20)


30. Harold Cortijo RHP (Age 20)

1 year ago  ::  Mar 19, 2019 - 5:20PM #3
SSBob
Posts: 4,379

Mar 19, 2019 -- 4:57PM, diehardma wrote:


Hello all,


Will be back this year with nightly updates of the minor league system. Season starts in a couple weeks. Hope everyone had a great winter.


Yankees full-season opening day:


SWB -- Thursday April 4th at Buffalo, 2:05 PM

Trenton -- Friday April 5th at Erie, 6:05 PM

Tampa -- Thursday April 4th at Lakeland, 6:30 PM

Charleston -- Thursday April 4th at Columbia, 7:05 PM



~~~~~~~~~


Do you know of a site which lists all players in Yankee MiL system between 1985 - 2000?

1 year ago  ::  Mar 19, 2019 - 7:45PM #4
hampfan
Posts: 3,532

Mar 19, 2019 -- 5:20PM, SSBob wrote:


Mar 19, 2019 -- 4:57PM, diehardma wrote:


Hello all,


Will be back this year with nightly updates of the minor league system. Season starts in a couple weeks. Hope everyone had a great winter.


Yankees full-season opening day:


SWB -- Thursday April 4th at Buffalo, 2:05 PM

Trenton -- Friday April 5th at Erie, 6:05 PM

Tampa -- Thursday April 4th at Lakeland, 6:30 PM

Charleston -- Thursday April 4th at Columbia, 7:05 PM



~~~~~~~~~


Do you know of a site which lists all players in Yankee MiL system between 1985 - 2000?




And many thanks ahead of time, dh!

1 year ago  ::  Mar 19, 2019 - 8:52PM #5
diehardma
Posts: 6,158

Mar 19, 2019 -- 5:20PM, SSBob wrote:


Mar 19, 2019 -- 4:57PM, diehardma wrote:


Hello all,


Will be back this year with nightly updates of the minor league system. Season starts in a couple weeks. Hope everyone had a great winter.


Yankees full-season opening day:


SWB -- Thursday April 4th at Buffalo, 2:05 PM

Trenton -- Friday April 5th at Erie, 6:05 PM

Tampa -- Thursday April 4th at Lakeland, 6:30 PM

Charleston -- Thursday April 4th at Columbia, 7:05 PM



~~~~~~~~~


Do you know of a site which lists all players in Yankee MiL system between 1985 - 2000?




I do not.

1 year ago  ::  Mar 20, 2019 - 8:49AM #6
cookback
Posts: 1,420

Thanks for doing this (again) ! I look forward to it every year !

Life is better when the Yankees win !
1 year ago  ::  Mar 20, 2019 - 3:59PM #7
diehardma
Posts: 6,158

Mar 20, 2019 -- 8:49AM, cookback wrote:


Thanks for doing this (again) ! I look forward to it every year !




Glad to hear you enjoy it, I love doing it. I believe the first year I started was 2015 so this will be year 5.

1 year ago  ::  Mar 20, 2019 - 3:59PM #8
diehardma
Posts: 6,158

Mar 19, 2019 -- 7:45PM, hampfan wrote:


Mar 19, 2019 -- 5:20PM, SSBob wrote:


Mar 19, 2019 -- 4:57PM, diehardma wrote:


Hello all,


Will be back this year with nightly updates of the minor league system. Season starts in a couple weeks. Hope everyone had a great winter.


Yankees full-season opening day:


SWB -- Thursday April 4th at Buffalo, 2:05 PM

Trenton -- Friday April 5th at Erie, 6:05 PM

Tampa -- Thursday April 4th at Lakeland, 6:30 PM

Charleston -- Thursday April 4th at Columbia, 7:05 PM



~~~~~~~~~


Do you know of a site which lists all players in Yankee MiL system between 1985 - 2000?




And many thanks ahead of time, dh!




Thank you Hamp, hope all is well!

1 year ago  ::  Mar 21, 2019 - 12:02AM #9
davis2
Posts: 17,927

Mar 20, 2019 -- 3:59PM, diehardma wrote:


Mar 20, 2019 -- 8:49AM, cookback wrote:


Thanks for doing this (again) ! I look forward to it every year !




Glad to hear you enjoy it, I love doing it. I believe the first year I started was 2015 so this will be year 5.



Good to see you back diehard. How ya been?

1 year ago  ::  Mar 21, 2019 - 1:52PM #10
diehardma
Posts: 6,158

Mar 21, 2019 -- 12:02AM, davis2 wrote:


Mar 20, 2019 -- 3:59PM, diehardma wrote:


Mar 20, 2019 -- 8:49AM, cookback wrote:


Thanks for doing this (again) ! I look forward to it every year !




Glad to hear you enjoy it, I love doing it. I believe the first year I started was 2015 so this will be year 5.



Good to see you back diehard. How ya been?




Same old same old. Glad winter is over (hopefully). How are things with you?

Page 1 of 105  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 105 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum