Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
NFL Draft Time
8 months ago  ::  Apr 25, 2019 - 5:48PM #1
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531
Here we go. This will be one of the more entertaining drafts considering the situation.
8 months ago  ::  Apr 25, 2019 - 5:58PM #2
TonyG4
Posts: 3,322

Really looking forward to the draft tonight.


Can't wait to see the GM's game plan after getting rid OBJ. And what his plans are for the Giants future QB. He better make things good.

Willie, Mickey and the Duke, Now That Was Baseball in NY.

THE ORIGINAL SIX IN THE NHL, OLD TIME HOCKEY,

THE WAY THE GAME WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED:

LETS GO RANGERS. LETS GO YANKEES
8 months ago  ::  Apr 25, 2019 - 6:34PM #3
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531

Apr 25, 2019 -- 5:58PM, TonyG4 wrote:


Really looking forward to the draft tonight.


Can't wait to see the GM's game plan after getting rid OBJ. And what his plans are for the Giants future QB. He better make things good.




I want a dominating edge rusher.

8 months ago  ::  Apr 25, 2019 - 8:13PM #4
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531

A Giants fan won 100 years of season tickets. Though... with that belly, wonder if he'll last 10 more. Yikes.

8 months ago  ::  Apr 25, 2019 - 8:18PM #5
TonyG4
Posts: 3,322

Apr 25, 2019 -- 8:13PM, JonahFalcon wrote:


A Giants fan won 100 years of season tickets. Though... with that belly, wonder if he'll last 10 more. Yikes.



Its going to be All in,the Family for 100 yrs., I guess his son in the suit will hand it down to his son.

Willie, Mickey and the Duke, Now That Was Baseball in NY.

THE ORIGINAL SIX IN THE NHL, OLD TIME HOCKEY,

THE WAY THE GAME WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED:

LETS GO RANGERS. LETS GO YANKEES
8 months ago  ::  Apr 25, 2019 - 8:21PM #6
TonyG4
Posts: 3,322

Apr 25, 2019 -- 6:34PM, JonahFalcon wrote:


Apr 25, 2019 -- 5:58PM, TonyG4 wrote:


Really looking forward to the draft tonight.


Can't wait to see the GM's game plan after getting rid OBJ. And what his plans are for the Giants future QB. He better make things good.




I want a dominating edge rusher.



I will take that along with Daniel Jones QB

Willie, Mickey and the Duke, Now That Was Baseball in NY.

THE ORIGINAL SIX IN THE NHL, OLD TIME HOCKEY,

THE WAY THE GAME WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED:

LETS GO RANGERS. LETS GO YANKEES
8 months ago  ::  Apr 25, 2019 - 8:50PM #7
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531

Whoa. Giants might have a shot at Josh Allen. Surprised

8 months ago  ::  Apr 25, 2019 - 8:58PM #8
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531

The Giants are on the clock.

8 months ago  ::  Apr 25, 2019 - 9:01PM #9
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531

Montez Sweat?


Josh Allen?


Rashan Gary?

8 months ago  ::  Apr 25, 2019 - 9:02PM #10
JonahFalcon
Posts: 25,531

The pick is in.

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum