Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 2 of 41  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 41 Next
Joe Biden
6 months ago  ::  Aug 08, 2019 - 10:35AM #11
Max
Posts: 3,259

Aug 8, 2019 -- 10:23AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 8, 2019 -- 7:29AM, yankoldfan wrote:

Mr. Biden sure gave a great speech in Iowa, he pretty much put in words what our President really is, I love to listen to anyone that can talk and say what he's talking about... Intelligence in a POTUS is what this country needs... Two minutes of listening to Biden proves what a idiot we have in the WH now...



Joe Biden is a good man ... pray to God he gets the nomination .... he certaily would get my vote.




No politician is perfect, but I agree Mo. Middle Class Joe is a good man. He has a record of fighting for the average American. He also conducts himself as an adult. 

6 months ago  ::  Aug 09, 2019 - 8:19AM #12
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 17,256
We choose truth over facts!
Biden2020
6 months ago  ::  Aug 09, 2019 - 9:02AM #13
bertram
Posts: 10,578

Aug 8, 2019 -- 10:35AM, Max wrote:


Aug 8, 2019 -- 10:23AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 8, 2019 -- 7:29AM, yankoldfan wrote:

Mr. Biden sure gave a great speech in Iowa, he pretty much put in words what our President really is, I love to listen to anyone that can talk and say what he's talking about... Intelligence in a POTUS is what this country needs... Two minutes of listening to Biden proves what a idiot we have in the WH now...



Joe Biden is a good man ... pray to God he gets the nomination .... he certaily would get my vote.




No politician is perfect, but I agree Mo. Middle Class Joe is a good man. He has a record of fighting for the average American. He also conducts himself as an adult. 




Joe is one of a host of good candidates on the Dem roster.  One of them will replace The Vomitous Mass currently fouling the Oval Office.

6 months ago  ::  Aug 09, 2019 - 10:19AM #14
yankoldfan
Posts: 8,782

Aug 9, 2019 -- 9:02AM, bertram wrote:


Aug 8, 2019 -- 10:35AM, Max wrote:


Aug 8, 2019 -- 10:23AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 8, 2019 -- 7:29AM, yankoldfan wrote:

Mr. Biden sure gave a great speech in Iowa, he pretty much put in words what our President really is, I love to listen to anyone that can talk and say what he's talking about... Intelligence in a POTUS is what this country needs... Two minutes of listening to Biden proves what a idiot we have in the WH now...



Joe Biden is a good man ... pray to God he gets the nomination .... he certaily would get my vote.




No politician is perfect, but I agree Mo. Middle Class Joe is a good man. He has a record of fighting for the average American. He also conducts himself as an adult. 




Joe is one of a host of good candidates on the Dem roster.  One of them will replace The Vomitous Mass currently fouling the Oval Office.




There are several candidates that would do a great job as POTUS, my only worry is they don't keep hitting on each other to win the nomination... In a real world, they would think that beating up on each other only helps the nut in the WH... The ones that are not polling high should try to win seats in the congress and senate, this is where they are needed more than coming in with no chance to win a Dem primary...

6 months ago  ::  Aug 10, 2019 - 11:45AM #15
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 17,256
" Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.. "

This election cycle is going to be fun.
6 months ago  ::  Aug 10, 2019 - 11:48AM #16
bertram
Posts: 10,578

Aug 10, 2019 -- 11:45AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:

" Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.. " This election cycle is going to be fun.



Biden would have to leap into ****fe-a-Minute Mode to keep up with Trump...

6 months ago  ::  Aug 10, 2019 - 11:48AM #17
bertram
Posts: 10,578

Why can't we use the word that means an unintentional remark that embarrasses the speaker?

6 months ago  ::  Aug 10, 2019 - 11:54AM #18
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 17,256

Aug 10, 2019 -- 11:48AM, bertram wrote:


Why can't we use the word that means an unintentional remark that embarrasses the speaker?




I think because backwards it is a pejorative.

6 months ago  ::  Aug 10, 2019 - 11:57AM #19
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 17,256

Aug 10, 2019 -- 11:48AM, bertram wrote:


Aug 10, 2019 -- 11:45AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:

" Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.. " This election cycle is going to be fun.



Biden would have to leap into ****fe-a-Minute Mode to keep up with Trump...




Biden would be fun as President.  Spinning yarns about Indians at 7/11 or Samalian cab drivers.  Giving historic speeches as his own.  He really can't make a clean speech even on teleprompter. 

6 months ago  ::  Aug 10, 2019 - 12:02PM #20
dixieyank
Posts: 5,852

IMO, Joe doesn't look well. I saw him on an interview, and he looks sickly.

Page 2 of 41  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 41 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum