Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 34 of 41  •  Prev 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 Next
Joe Biden
2 months ago  ::  Nov 25, 2019 - 12:22PM #331
laurenfrances
Posts: 36,994

As recently reported, Biden is a life long stutterer.  He worked hard to limit the occurence.  For those of you who think Biden has an impediment related to aging issues if far from accurate. Stuttering is not a sign of low intelligence, it's a speech disorder.

2 months ago  ::  Nov 25, 2019 - 3:29PM #332
yankoldfan
Posts: 8,782

Nov 25, 2019 -- 12:22PM, laurenfrances wrote:


As recently reported, Biden is a life long stutterer.  He worked hard to limit the occurence.  For those of you who think Biden has an impediment related to aging issues if far from accurate. Stuttering is not a sign of low intelligence, it's a speech disorder.




Republicans will go to all lengths to belittle an opponent... I'd rather see my POTUS Stutter once in a while than lie 100% of the time as donald does... 

2 months ago  ::  Dec 02, 2019 - 2:04PM #333
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 77,966

Nov 25, 2019 -- 12:22PM, laurenfrances wrote:


As recently reported, Biden is a life long stutterer.  He worked hard to limit the occurence.  For those of you who think Biden has an impediment related to aging issues if far from accurate. Stuttering is not a sign of low intelligence, it's a speech disorder.




Some of the things he said has me questioning whether there might be the beginning of dementia ... the stuttering is not the issue ... but some of his comments are.

2 months ago  ::  Dec 03, 2019 - 11:13PM #334
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 17,256

Dec 2, 2019 -- 2:04PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Nov 25, 2019 -- 12:22PM, laurenfrances wrote:


As recently reported, Biden is a life long stutterer.  He worked hard to limit the occurence.  For those of you who think Biden has an impediment related to aging issues if far from accurate. Stuttering is not a sign of low intelligence, it's a speech disorder.




Some of the things he said has me questioning whether there might be the beginning of dementia ... the stuttering is not the issue ... but some of his comments are.




It is not age.  Joe has always had his wtf comments.  A debate between him and Trump would be must see tv as they play a hearty game of hold my beer.  All the more impressive since neither drink.

2 months ago  ::  Dec 05, 2019 - 11:25AM #335
Max
Posts: 3,259

Oh boy, wait until Trump sees the campagin ad that Biden released. Anyone here see it? 

2 months ago  ::  Dec 05, 2019 - 11:47AM #336
prof. quiz
Posts: 7,928

No, but I looked for it after reading your post. I think this might be what you are refering to. Too funny!


2 months ago  ::  Dec 05, 2019 - 11:57AM #337
bertram
Posts: 10,578

Trump and the Republican Party richly deserve induction into the American Hall of Shame.

2 months ago  ::  Dec 05, 2019 - 5:05PM #338
yankoldfan
Posts: 8,782

Dec 5, 2019 -- 11:57AM, bertram wrote:


Trump and the Republican Party richly deserve induction into the American Hall of Shame.




donald can't stand anyone getting under his skin, why he has such great relationships with all of the NATO countries, yet they make fun of him... This is going hurt his pride as much as anything, he can't lie about it because the facts are live and hot off the press... 

1 month ago  ::  Dec 12, 2019 - 11:25AM #339
SSBob643
Posts: 1,865

Biden seeks to undo Trump immigration policies...


Some of Biden’s biggest proposals from his immigration plan include reinstating the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program first created during the Obama Administration, working with Congress to create a pathway to citizenship for the 11 million undocumented immigrants currently in the United States, and reversing the Trump administration’s asylum policies that restrict the number of migrants seeking humanitarian refuge in the U.S.


Wonder if that's too "progressive" for some.

1 month ago  ::  Dec 12, 2019 - 12:51PM #340
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 77,966

Dec 12, 2019 -- 11:25AM, SSBob643 wrote:


Biden seeks to undo Trump immigration policies...


Some of Biden’s biggest proposals from his immigration plan include reinstating the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program first created during the Obama Administration, working with Congress to create a pathway to citizenship for the 11 million undocumented immigrants currently in the United States, and reversing the Trump administration’s asylum policies that restrict the number of migrants seeking humanitarian refuge in the U.S.


Wonder if that's too "progressive" for some.




Biden would get my vote.

Page 34 of 41  •  Prev 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum