Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 2 of 94  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 94 Next
Trump impeachment inquiry is coming
3 months ago  ::  Sep 26, 2019 - 6:52AM #11
yankoldfan
Posts: 8,606

Sep 25, 2019 -- 8:49PM, NY23 wrote:


Crooked Donnie even threw VP Pence under the bus.


But I think you should do that. I think you should do, and I think you should ask for VP Pence’s conversation because he had a couple conversations also. I can save you a lot of time. They’re all perfect. Nothing was mentioned of any import other than congratulations. But the word is that they’re going to ask for the first phone conversation. You can have it anytime you need it. And also Mike Pence’s conversations, which were, I think, one or two of them. They were perfect. They were all perfect.


Yes, they were all perfectly.....awful.




At 9:00 am the whistleblower will testify and from what has been said, it's going to be a lot worse than the R. are going to like.. I wonder what donald will have to say when this comes out ?? I watched his news conference yesterday, when asked a question he completely went off on Biden and the Press how this was all their fault and his phone call was just beautiful etc. BS... I thought donald looked pretty tough, this has to be weighing on him pretty heavy, the jaws of life a squeezing pretty tight on him right now, one thing we can predict, donald will keep lying right up to the end... 


Another thing that has come out in these calls is donald's protector AG Barr is getting into some hot water as well... And Rudy, he's almost laughable, he's got 4 nuts loose on his wheel as well... I wonder how long it will be before the corruption in this administration is unearthed for the world to see ?? Another thing I got a big laugh out of is when in donald's news conference is when he told us how all the countries, "many" as he always says, came up to him and told him how great of job he was doing, they congratulated him on what a great leader he is, why he's the greatest... Wink

3 months ago  ::  Sep 26, 2019 - 10:55AM #12
NW
Posts: 1,187

In this case, just as in the Russia case, it seems to me that Democrats are afraid of the truth.  The Russian "interference" brought to light the truth.  The Ukranian inquiry would have brought to light the truth.  If Biden extorted the Ukranian government as VP in 2016 to COVER UP the truth, we need to know about it.  That's a hell of a lot more significant than Trump extorting the Ukranian government to FIND the truth.

3 months ago  ::  Sep 26, 2019 - 11:02AM #13
bertram
Posts: 10,245

The laughable right continues to try to misdirect blame to Clinton and now Biden.  BTW, in the English language of our founders' era, "high crimes and misdemeanors" referred to crimes (of felonious degree) and misdemeanors (of lesser degree) in "high places" (high offices) in our government.  The threshold was not meant to be placed so high for removal that it would be necessary for a president or other official to gun somebody down in broad daylight.  The Republicans showed us during the Clinton impeachment proceedings just how low their bar was set for an opposition party official.  Now that one of their own is the subject, the bar has suddently be raised into the clouds.  Hypocrites!

3 months ago  ::  Sep 26, 2019 - 11:03AM #14
felipe27point5
Posts: 2,645

Sep 26, 2019 -- 10:55AM, NW wrote:


In this case, just as in the Russia case, it seems to me that Democrats are afraid of the truth.  The Russian "interference" brought to light the truth.  The Ukranian inquiry would have brought to light the truth.  If Biden extorted the Ukranian government as VP in 2016 to COVER UP the truth, we need to know about it.  That's a hell of a lot more significant than Trump extorting the Ukranian government to FIND the truth.




Dan: "It's okay that Trump violated the constitution because Biden did bad stuff too"

You are welcome to recall my posts when it becomes that i'm proven wrong as long as we judge it on the merits of what we knew to be true at the time it was posted.
3 months ago  ::  Sep 26, 2019 - 11:11AM #15
NW
Posts: 1,187

Sep 26, 2019 -- 11:03AM, felipe27point5 wrote:


Sep 26, 2019 -- 10:55AM, NW wrote:


In this case, just as in the Russia case, it seems to me that Democrats are afraid of the truth.  The Russian "interference" brought to light the truth.  The Ukranian inquiry would have brought to light the truth.  If Biden extorted the Ukranian government as VP in 2016 to COVER UP the truth, we need to know about it.  That's a hell of a lot more significant than Trump extorting the Ukranian government to FIND the truth.




Dan: "It's okay that Trump violated the constitution because Biden did bad stuff too"




I didn't say that either violated The Constitution because quite frankly I don't find this particular situation addressed in The Constitution.  I was just making a statement that it's interesting that in both cases, the Democrats are trying to cover up the truth while the Trump campaign/administration were finding the truth.

3 months ago  ::  Sep 26, 2019 - 11:14AM #16
felipe27point5
Posts: 2,645

Sep 26, 2019 -- 11:11AM, NW wrote:


Sep 26, 2019 -- 11:03AM, felipe27point5 wrote:


Sep 26, 2019 -- 10:55AM, NW wrote:


In this case, just as in the Russia case, it seems to me that Democrats are afraid of the truth.  The Russian "interference" brought to light the truth.  The Ukranian inquiry would have brought to light the truth.  If Biden extorted the Ukranian government as VP in 2016 to COVER UP the truth, we need to know about it.  That's a hell of a lot more significant than Trump extorting the Ukranian government to FIND the truth.




Dan: "It's okay that Trump violated the constitution because Biden did bad stuff too"




I didn't say that either violated The Constitution because quite frankly I don't find this particular situation addressed in The Constitution.  I was just making a statement that it's interesting that in both cases, the Democrats are trying to cover up the truth while the Trump campaign/administration were finding the truth.




I've got a fiver that says you're a Qanon guy

You are welcome to recall my posts when it becomes that i'm proven wrong as long as we judge it on the merits of what we knew to be true at the time it was posted.
3 months ago  ::  Sep 26, 2019 - 11:17AM #17
NW
Posts: 1,187

Sep 26, 2019 -- 11:14AM, felipe27point5 wrote:


Sep 26, 2019 -- 11:11AM, NW wrote:


Sep 26, 2019 -- 11:03AM, felipe27point5 wrote:


Sep 26, 2019 -- 10:55AM, NW wrote:


In this case, just as in the Russia case, it seems to me that Democrats are afraid of the truth.  The Russian "interference" brought to light the truth.  The Ukranian inquiry would have brought to light the truth.  If Biden extorted the Ukranian government as VP in 2016 to COVER UP the truth, we need to know about it.  That's a hell of a lot more significant than Trump extorting the Ukranian government to FIND the truth.




Dan: "It's okay that Trump violated the constitution because Biden did bad stuff too"




I didn't say that either violated The Constitution because quite frankly I don't find this particular situation addressed in The Constitution.  I was just making a statement that it's interesting that in both cases, the Democrats are trying to cover up the truth while the Trump campaign/administration were finding the truth.




I've got a fiver that says you're a Qanon guy




What's Qanon?

3 months ago  ::  Sep 26, 2019 - 11:27AM #18
felipe27point5
Posts: 2,645

Sep 26, 2019 -- 11:17AM, NW wrote:


Sep 26, 2019 -- 11:14AM, felipe27point5 wrote:


Sep 26, 2019 -- 11:11AM, NW wrote:


Sep 26, 2019 -- 11:03AM, felipe27point5 wrote:


Sep 26, 2019 -- 10:55AM, NW wrote:


In this case, just as in the Russia case, it seems to me that Democrats are afraid of the truth.  The Russian "interference" brought to light the truth.  The Ukranian inquiry would have brought to light the truth.  If Biden extorted the Ukranian government as VP in 2016 to COVER UP the truth, we need to know about it.  That's a hell of a lot more significant than Trump extorting the Ukranian government to FIND the truth.




Dan: "It's okay that Trump violated the constitution because Biden did bad stuff too"




I didn't say that either violated The Constitution because quite frankly I don't find this particular situation addressed in The Constitution.  I was just making a statement that it's interesting that in both cases, the Democrats are trying to cover up the truth while the Trump campaign/administration were finding the truth.




I've got a fiver that says you're a Qanon guy




What's Qanon?




Qanon - Q anonymous. It's a conspiracy theory that Trump is an agent against the Deep State and is working in coordination with the mysterious "Q" who is some sort of deep government agent. Basically it's a way for people on the far right to explain away everything Trump does as him actually being an agent of good and working to bring down the deep state. There's also something about JFK Jr faking his death and somehow the moon landings are tied into it. But the hilarity comes from how closely it resembles a lot of right wing talking points (hence me thinking you were a subsriber)


Google it, it's a real trip


Also, if you see the red + emoji on a twitter account or username, that's part of the symbolism for subscribers. It's actually pretty scary how prolific the Qanon crowd is among those on the right. 

You are welcome to recall my posts when it becomes that i'm proven wrong as long as we judge it on the merits of what we knew to be true at the time it was posted.
3 months ago  ::  Sep 26, 2019 - 11:41AM #19
NW
Posts: 1,187

Sep 26, 2019 -- 11:27AM, felipe27point5 wrote:


Sep 26, 2019 -- 11:17AM, NW wrote:


Sep 26, 2019 -- 11:14AM, felipe27point5 wrote:


Sep 26, 2019 -- 11:11AM, NW wrote:


Sep 26, 2019 -- 11:03AM, felipe27point5 wrote:


Sep 26, 2019 -- 10:55AM, NW wrote:


In this case, just as in the Russia case, it seems to me that Democrats are afraid of the truth.  The Russian "interference" brought to light the truth.  The Ukranian inquiry would have brought to light the truth.  If Biden extorted the Ukranian government as VP in 2016 to COVER UP the truth, we need to know about it.  That's a hell of a lot more significant than Trump extorting the Ukranian government to FIND the truth.




Dan: "It's okay that Trump violated the constitution because Biden did bad stuff too"




I didn't say that either violated The Constitution because quite frankly I don't find this particular situation addressed in The Constitution.  I was just making a statement that it's interesting that in both cases, the Democrats are trying to cover up the truth while the Trump campaign/administration were finding the truth.




I've got a fiver that says you're a Qanon guy




What's Qanon?




Qanon - Q anonymous. It's a conspiracy theory that Trump is an agent against the Deep State and is working in coordination with the mysterious "Q" who is some sort of deep government agent. Basically it's a way for people on the far right to explain away everything Trump does as him actually being an agent of good and working to bring down the deep state. There's also something about JFK Jr faking his death and somehow the moon landings are tied into it. But the hilarity comes from how closely it resembles a lot of right wing talking points (hence me thinking you were a subsriber)


Google it, it's a real trip


Also, if you see the red + emoji on a twitter account or username, that's part of the symbolism for subscribers. It's actually pretty scary how prolific the Qanon crowd is among those on the right. 




I've never heard of such an organization.  It seems they are a fringe group and kind of flaky from what you described.  Personally, I think there is a "deep state" of sorts and a lot of the yapping that we see from political higher-ups on both sides is just for show.  I think the Clintons, Bushes, Obama, Schumer, Cheney, etc. are all in on it.  I think Trump is a threat to them because he doesn't follow their rules.  


I think Trump is also a threat to the people because not only does he not follow their rules, he doesn't follow any rules.  I think if Trump came out a few months ago and told the people that he is going to withhold or slow play aid to the Ukraine because there was evidence that Biden used his influence as VP and American money for his personal advantage, there would be no issue.  The fact that he did it secretly is a violation of his responsibility as President.  You can't correct a wrong with a wrong.

3 months ago  ::  Sep 26, 2019 - 11:53AM #20
felipe27point5
Posts: 2,645

Sep 26, 2019 -- 11:41AM, NW wrote:


I've never heard of such an organization.  It seems they are a fringe group and kind of flaky from what you described.  Personally, I think there is a "deep state" of sorts and a lot of the yapping that we see from political higher-ups on both sides is just for show.  I think the Clintons, Bushes, Obama, Schumer, Cheney, etc. are all in on it.  I think Trump is a threat to them because he doesn't follow their rules.  


I think Trump is also a threat to the people because not only does he not follow their rules, he doesn't follow any rules.  I think if Trump came out a few months ago and told the people that he is going to withhold or slow play aid to the Ukraine because there was evidence that Biden used his influence as VP and American money for his personal advantage, there would be no issue.  The fact that he did it secretly is a violation of his responsibility as President.  You can't correct a wrong with a wrong.




It's actually quite mainstream. On the left it's mocked (for obvious reasons) and on the right they just don't talk about it, they just use all the talking points. 


So you're saying that open collusion with another country isn't a problem, it's only when it's done secretly that you have a problem with it. Got it

You are welcome to recall my posts when it becomes that i'm proven wrong as long as we judge it on the merits of what we knew to be true at the time it was posted.
Page 2 of 94  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 94 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 3 guests
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum