Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Copying threads from other boards
4 weeks ago  ::  Oct 20, 2019 - 12:34PM #1
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 77,571
Not pointing fingers, but just read exact threads on another board on this board ... we don't need threads copied to this board from another board ... and it's just not right to do.
4 weeks ago  ::  Oct 20, 2019 - 3:34PM #2
Lola
Posts: 24,792
Do tell... maybe it's the same person posting under a different name?
4 weeks ago  ::  Oct 20, 2019 - 3:37PM #3
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 77,571

Oct 20, 2019 -- 3:34PM, Lola wrote:

Do tell... maybe it's the same person posting under a different name?




No, I'm not going to embarrass anyone ... just figured I would write a thread about it and let them know that it's known what they are doing ... the person who is doing it will see this and know who they are ... they should be ashamed of themselves for doing it.

4 weeks ago  ::  Oct 20, 2019 - 3:42PM #4
Lola
Posts: 24,792
Your a much nicer person than me.
4 weeks ago  ::  Oct 20, 2019 - 4:53PM #5
FW57Clipper51
Posts: 15,482

Mo,


What's your problem with this? I post my This Week in Yankees History weekly thread on another Yankees board. Also the Big Guy and I do post some Yankees related articles from another Yankees board to the Yes board.


Clipper


http://i50.tinypic.com/vfvbja.jpg


4 weeks ago  ::  Oct 20, 2019 - 5:12PM #6
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 77,571

Oct 20, 2019 -- 4:53PM, FW57Clipper51 wrote:


Mo,


What's your problem with this? I post my This Week in Yankees History weekly thread on another Yankees board. Also the Big Guy and I do post some Yankees related articles from another Yankees board to the Yes board.


Clipper





Wasn't talking about you Clipper or Big Guy.

3 weeks ago  ::  Oct 20, 2019 - 11:39PM #7
davis2
Posts: 17,407

Rat 'em out, Mo!

3 weeks ago  ::  Oct 21, 2019 - 9:16AM #8
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 77,571

Oct 20, 2019 -- 11:39PM, davis2 wrote:


Rat 'em out, Mo!




LOL ... I'm not like that, but I wish I were.

3 weeks ago  ::  Oct 22, 2019 - 12:26AM #9
davis2
Posts: 17,407

Oct 21, 2019 -- 9:16AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Oct 20, 2019 -- 11:39PM, davis2 wrote:


Rat 'em out, Mo!




LOL ... I'm not like that, but I wish I were.



Not knowing is a tease!!!!

3 weeks ago  ::  Oct 22, 2019 - 12:59AM #10
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 77,571

Oct 22, 2019 -- 12:26AM, davis2 wrote:


Oct 21, 2019 -- 9:16AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Oct 20, 2019 -- 11:39PM, davis2 wrote:


Rat 'em out, Mo!




LOL ... I'm not like that, but I wish I were.



Not knowing is a tease!!!!




No ... as long as the person doesn't do it anymore, I see no reason to embarrass them.

Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum