Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
Cole or Strasburg?
1 month ago  ::  Nov 07, 2019 - 1:44AM #31
Bill
Posts: 349

Our starting rotation would be the best in baseball if we add a premier CY arm. Imagine Cole, Paxton, Severino, Tanaka,


1 month ago  ::  Nov 08, 2019 - 12:52AM #32
Jon
Posts: 729

www.pinstripealley.com/2019/11/8/2095409...


Stanton wants both Cole and Strasburg

1 month ago  ::  Nov 08, 2019 - 10:31AM #33
yankoldfan
Posts: 8,601

Nov 8, 2019 -- 12:52AM, Jon wrote:


www.pinstripealley.com/2019/11/8/2095409...


Stanton wants both Cole and Strasburg




Will he donate 1/2 of his salary to get them both ??? Wink

1 month ago  ::  Nov 08, 2019 - 11:04AM #34
bomberhojoe
Posts: 15,085

Nov 8, 2019 -- 10:31AM, yankoldfan wrote:


Nov 8, 2019 -- 12:52AM, Jon wrote:


www.pinstripealley.com/2019/11/8/2095409...


Stanton wants both Cole and Strasburg




Will he donate 1/2 of his salary to get them both ??? 






John 3:16 * Ephesians 2:8-9 * Romans 10:9-10 * John 14:3-6 * Romans 5:8
1 month ago  ::  Nov 08, 2019 - 3:30PM #35
Lola
Posts: 24,819

Nov 8, 2019 -- 11:04AM, bomberhojoe wrote:


Nov 8, 2019 -- 10:31AM, yankoldfan wrote:


Nov 8, 2019 -- 12:52AM, Jon wrote:


www.pinstripealley.com/2019/11/8/2095409...


Stanton wants both Cole and Strasburg




Will he donate 1/2 of his salary to get them both ??? 









Lol...lol!

1 month ago  ::  Nov 08, 2019 - 3:32PM #36
Lola
Posts: 24,819

Nov 7, 2019 -- 1:44AM, Bill wrote:


Our starting rotation would be the best in baseball if we add a premier CY arm. Imagine Cole, Paxton, Severino, Tanaka,





It makes me warm and fuzzy all over!


Just Do it Hal!!!!

1 month ago  ::  Nov 09, 2019 - 12:00PM #37
manbot
Posts: 614

Odorizzi is exactly the type of 30+ year old average pitcher we need to lengthen our rotation to 6 or 7 similar #3 type pitchers 

Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum