Network Forums Yankees Wishing all of you a Joyous Holiday Season...
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 3 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Wishing all of you a Joyous Holiday Season (from northern clipper)
2 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2019 - 12:34AM #21
davis2
Posts: 17,606

Nov 29, 2019 -- 3:45PM, Lola wrote:


Nov 29, 2019 -- 9:20AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Nov 29, 2019 -- 12:44AM, davis2 wrote:


Nov 28, 2019 -- 10:05AM, chl45 wrote:


Nov 27, 2019 -- 10:11PM, davis2 wrote:


Nov 27, 2019 -- 3:46PM, chl45 wrote:


Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the time you get to spend with Family.



Even when they fight like a gaggle of YES posters?




Absolutley! I have a big Italian family and we are all not exactly Mayberry RFD all the time.. lol....But the Holidays are special for everyone and family is family simple as that. 



I know plenty of Italians. I live near Rome. But most families can be loud and obnoxious.




Had a wonderful time with my family yesterday and they were not loud or obnoxious.





Wow... really Davis? How would you like it if I said most people from upstate NY that make such a generalization are ignorant.


Glad you had a happy Thanksgiving with your family Mama. 






Actually I'd laugh... I've learned to laugh at myself over the years.  I'm only perfect at one thing, and is being an a---ole, in fact my brother gave me the merit badge to prove it.

2 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2019 - 12:36AM #22
davis2
Posts: 17,606

Nov 29, 2019 -- 9:20AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Nov 29, 2019 -- 12:44AM, davis2 wrote:


Nov 28, 2019 -- 10:05AM, chl45 wrote:


Nov 27, 2019 -- 10:11PM, davis2 wrote:


Nov 27, 2019 -- 3:46PM, chl45 wrote:


Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy the time you get to spend with Family.



Even when they fight like a gaggle of YES posters?




Absolutley! I have a big Italian family and we are all not exactly Mayberry RFD all the time.. lol....But the Holidays are special for everyone and family is family simple as that. 



I know plenty of Italians. I live near Rome. But most families can be loud and obnoxious.




Had a wonderful time with my family yesterday and they were not loud or obnoxious.



My family is... Especially when all 4 of my kids are in the same room at the same time!

2 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2019 - 11:06AM #23
chl45
Posts: 1,347

Some of the overly sensitive people on this board are truly unbelievable. Took a Happy Thanksgiving thread and turned it into a damn argument. And Davis, what the hell are you giving an apology for? You really should stop enabling such overly sensitive posters it just gives them more reasons to keep doing it. I could see an apology if you actually meant to be rude or obnoxious but you didn't.


Most humans know what you meant. And most people also know every Nationality has certain personality traits mostly, it doesn't make them special or different, just human, and no one is perfect. Ya'll need to get over yourselves sometimes... and usually it is the same few cry babies that start depressing and unwarranted complaints for attention.  SMH at the nonsense started here on a Holiday thread for no reason.

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
2 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2019 - 11:24AM #24
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 77,966

Nov 30, 2019 -- 11:06AM, chl45 wrote:


Some of the overly sensitive people on this board are truly unbelievable. Took a Happy Thanksgiving thread and turned it into a damn argument. And Davis, what the hell are you giving an apology for? You really should stop enabling such overly sensitive posters it just gives them more reasons to keep doing it. I could see an apology if you actually meant to be rude or obnoxious but you didn't.


Most humans know what you meant. And most people also know every Nationality has certain personality traits mostly, it doesn't make them special or different, just human, and no one is perfect. Ya'll need to get over yourselves sometimes... and usually it is the same few cry babies that start depressing and unwarranted complaints for attention.  SMH at the nonsense started here on a Holiday thread for no reason.




Wouldn't expect anything different from one of the most obnoxious people on this board.  Amazing that you made it into an argument, when it was just a slight misunderstanding.  Now there is an argument because of YOU.

2 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2019 - 11:50AM #25
chl45
Posts: 1,347

Nov 30, 2019 -- 11:24AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Nov 30, 2019 -- 11:06AM, chl45 wrote:


Some of the overly sensitive people on this board are truly unbelievable. Took a Happy Thanksgiving thread and turned it into a damn argument. And Davis, what the hell are you giving an apology for? You really should stop enabling such overly sensitive posters it just gives them more reasons to keep doing it. I could see an apology if you actually meant to be rude or obnoxious but you didn't.


Most humans know what you meant. And most people also know every Nationality has certain personality traits mostly, it doesn't make them special or different, just human, and no one is perfect. Ya'll need to get over yourselves sometimes... and usually it is the same few cry babies that start depressing and unwarranted complaints for attention.  SMH at the nonsense started here on a Holiday thread for no reason.




Wouldn't expect anything different from one of the most obnoxious people on this board.  Amazing that you made it into an argument, when it was just a slight misunderstanding.  Now there is an argument because of YOU.




You are involved in every dispute and negitive argumentative post on the board and everyone knows it. You twist everything into a debate and then make it seem like your the innocent protector. You accuse, manipulate and contradict as many posts as you can on a daily basis and as soon as anyone tries to defend their position you throw a keyboard tantrum as you push everyone's buttons with your style of meddling. That post had nothing to do with you, not one thing. 

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
2 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2019 - 12:42PM #26
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 77,966

Nov 30, 2019 -- 11:50AM, chl45 wrote:


Nov 30, 2019 -- 11:24AM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Nov 30, 2019 -- 11:06AM, chl45 wrote:


Some of the overly sensitive people on this board are truly unbelievable. Took a Happy Thanksgiving thread and turned it into a damn argument. And Davis, what the hell are you giving an apology for? You really should stop enabling such overly sensitive posters it just gives them more reasons to keep doing it. I could see an apology if you actually meant to be rude or obnoxious but you didn't.


Most humans know what you meant. And most people also know every Nationality has certain personality traits mostly, it doesn't make them special or different, just human, and no one is perfect. Ya'll need to get over yourselves sometimes... and usually it is the same few cry babies that start depressing and unwarranted complaints for attention.  SMH at the nonsense started here on a Holiday thread for no reason.




Wouldn't expect anything different from one of the most obnoxious people on this board.  Amazing that you made it into an argument, when it was just a slight misunderstanding.  Now there is an argument because of YOU.




You are involved in every dispute and negitive argumentative post on the board and everyone knows it. You twist everything into a debate and then make it seem like your the innocent protector. You accuse, manipulate and contradict as many posts as you can on a daily basis and as soon as anyone tries to defend their position you throw a keyboard tantrum as you push everyone's buttons with your style of meddling. That post had nothing to do with you, not one thing. 




Wow ... I thought you and I were not arguing anymore ... yet you came in here to start with me.


If I were all you say I wouldn't be on this board for 20 years ... unlike you that got kicked off last year.


And just so that you know, everyone are quite a few people that have written to me complaining about YOU ... and everything you wrote is nothing but your way of trying to take the shine off your own a$$.

2 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2019 - 4:07PM #27
davis2
Posts: 17,606

Guess what? My comment about the gaggle of yes posters arguing? Mo, please pass the potatoes, chl, we need more beer.


Happy Thanksgiving...  I'm not mad, like it or not, we are all family. You all are to me, even when we argue, fly off the handle, are insensitive, or overly sensitive.


Let's stop, and hope this team can poop or get off the pot in free agency!

2 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2019 - 4:11PM #28
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 77,966

Nov 30, 2019 -- 4:07PM, davis2 wrote:


Guess what? My comment about the gaggle of yes posters arguing? Mo, please pass the potatoes, chl, we need more beer.


Happy Thanksgiving...  I'm not mad, like it or not, we are all family. You all are to me, even when we argue, fly off the handle, are insensitive, or overly sensitive.


Let's stop, and hope this team can poop or get off the pot in free agency!




I think chl has had enough beer.

2 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2019 - 4:12PM #29
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 77,966

Nov 30, 2019 -- 4:07PM, davis2 wrote:


Guess what? My comment about the gaggle of yes posters arguing? Mo, please pass the potatoes, chl, we need more beer.


Happy Thanksgiving...  I'm not mad, like it or not, we are all family. You all are to me, even when we argue, fly off the handle, are insensitive, or overly sensitive.


Let's stop, and hope this team can poop or get off the pot in free agency!




By the way Davis, you also seem to be getting in the middle of arguments lately, but it doesn't bother me.

2 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2019 - 4:17PM #30
davis2
Posts: 17,606

Nov 30, 2019 -- 4:12PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Nov 30, 2019 -- 4:07PM, davis2 wrote:


Guess what? My comment about the gaggle of yes posters arguing? Mo, please pass the potatoes, chl, we need more beer.


Happy Thanksgiving...  I'm not mad, like it or not, we are all family. You all are to me, even when we argue, fly off the handle, are insensitive, or overly sensitive.


Let's stop, and hope this team can poop or get off the pot in free agency!




By the way Davis, you also seem to be getting in the middle of arguments lately, but it doesn't bother me.



I don't always intend to... You always argue, but that's kind of what these boards are for, right???  I gotta go for now we have to get the cover on our camper, they are calling for 12-16" of snow up here tomorrow into Monday.

Page 3 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Yankees Wishing all of you a Joyous Holiday Season...
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum