Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 92  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 92 Next
Biden's ****fes
1 year ago  ::  Mar 02, 2020 - 6:54AM #1
Judge
Posts: 5,329

Here's the latest, there have been so many already - just reserving a spot for them.



twitter.com/JFNYC1/status/12341470804463...



How is this a viable candidate for the office of the POTUS?   The man is going senile.

1 year ago  ::  Mar 02, 2020 - 6:54AM #2
Judge
Posts: 5,329

And how is the word g a f f e getting censored?   Very Odd.

1 year ago  ::  Mar 02, 2020 - 8:43AM #3
NY23
Posts: 13,882

What is very odd is that anyone would support an American-hating bigot who believes that Obama was born in Kenya.


350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously amid impeachment proceedings


www.businessinsider.com/psychiatrists-su...

1 year ago  ::  Mar 02, 2020 - 9:27AM #4
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 20,589

Mar 2, 2020 -- 8:43AM, NY23 wrote:


What is very odd is that anyone would support an American-hating bigot who believes that Obama was born in Kenya.


350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously amid impeachment proceedings


www.businessinsider.com/psychiatrists-su...




What hacks, they should stick to medicine unless they are this deluded in their field of choice as well.

1 year ago  ::  Mar 02, 2020 - 9:37AM #5
NY23
Posts: 13,882

Mar 2, 2020 -- 9:27AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Mar 2, 2020 -- 8:43AM, NY23 wrote:


What is very odd is that anyone would support an American-hating bigot who believes that Obama was born in Kenya.


350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously amid impeachment proceedings


www.businessinsider.com/psychiatrists-su...




What hacks, they should stick to medicine unless they are this deluded in their field of choice as well.




One does not have to be a mental health care provider to notice that Crazy Donnie is delusional. I will leave for the professionals to certain why he is so delusional.




1 year ago  ::  Mar 02, 2020 - 9:44AM #6
SSBob643
Posts: 3,017

Mar 2, 2020 -- 6:54AM, Judge wrote:


How is this a viable candidate for the office of the POTUS?   




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Good question...


www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKG0Mc3DzKA




1 year ago  ::  Mar 02, 2020 - 9:49AM #7
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 20,589

Mar 2, 2020 -- 9:37AM, NY23 wrote:


Mar 2, 2020 -- 9:27AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Mar 2, 2020 -- 8:43AM, NY23 wrote:


What is very odd is that anyone would support an American-hating bigot who believes that Obama was born in Kenya.


350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously amid impeachment proceedings


www.businessinsider.com/psychiatrists-su...




What hacks, they should stick to medicine unless they are this deluded in their field of choice as well.




One does not have to be a mental health care provider to notice that Crazy Donnie is delusional. I will leave for the professionals to certain why he is so delusional.




It takes a narcissist to be President in today's environment.   With the political gotcha games you must be unwilling to apologize or accept responsibility.   This gets really dangerous if said narcissist thinks they can micromanage society by carving away incentives to social interaction and promising the uncompensated fruits of the labor of others.


Where is the promised new man?  Europe? South America? China?  At the end of the day individuals assess the net of their situation and adjust accordingly.   Charity is beautiful because it is voluntary personal sacrifice.  Redistribution on the other hand only lasts so long as those being exploited remain in a fog.

1 year ago  ::  Mar 02, 2020 - 1:36PM #8
NY23
Posts: 13,882

Mar 2, 2020 -- 9:49AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Mar 2, 2020 -- 9:37AM, NY23 wrote:


Mar 2, 2020 -- 9:27AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Mar 2, 2020 -- 8:43AM, NY23 wrote:


What is very odd is that anyone would support an American-hating bigot who believes that Obama was born in Kenya.


350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously amid impeachment proceedings


www.businessinsider.com/psychiatrists-su...




What hacks, they should stick to medicine unless they are this deluded in their field of choice as well.




One does not have to be a mental health care provider to notice that Crazy Donnie is delusional. I will leave for the professionals to certain why he is so delusional.




It takes a narcissist to be President in today's environment.   With the political gotcha games you must be unwilling to apologize or accept responsibility.   This gets really dangerous if said narcissist thinks they can micromanage society by carving away incentives to social interaction and promising the uncompensated fruits of the labor of others.


Where is the promised new man?  Europe? South America? China?  At the end of the day individuals assess the net of their situation and adjust accordingly.   Charity is beautiful because it is voluntary personal sacrifice.  Redistribution on the other hand only lasts so long as those being exploited remain in a fog.




Two different issues.


There is no question Crazy Donnie is mentally ill.


The other is what type of economic governance does one prefer.  Con artists like to play it dumb on the issue of wealth redistribution:  They love wealth to be redistributed upward, but cry if the wealth distribution is downward; ie capitalism. KInda hard to claim to be capitalistic if the demand-side of the economy is under-capitalized as contented by right-wing socialists.

1 year ago  ::  Mar 02, 2020 - 1:56PM #9
SSBob643
Posts: 3,017

"It takes a narcissist to be President in today's environment."


We can live with a narcissist. A deranged sociopathic narcissist...not so much.

1 year ago  ::  Mar 02, 2020 - 2:21PM #10
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 20,589

Mar 2, 2020 -- 1:36PM, NY23 wrote:


Mar 2, 2020 -- 9:49AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Mar 2, 2020 -- 9:37AM, NY23 wrote:


Mar 2, 2020 -- 9:27AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Mar 2, 2020 -- 8:43AM, NY23 wrote:


What is very odd is that anyone would support an American-hating bigot who believes that Obama was born in Kenya.


350 health professionals sign letter to Congress claiming Trump's mental health is deteriorating dangerously amid impeachment proceedings


www.businessinsider.com/psychiatrists-su...




What hacks, they should stick to medicine unless they are this deluded in their field of choice as well.




One does not have to be a mental health care provider to notice that Crazy Donnie is delusional. I will leave for the professionals to certain why he is so delusional.




It takes a narcissist to be President in today's environment.   With the political gotcha games you must be unwilling to apologize or accept responsibility.   This gets really dangerous if said narcissist thinks they can micromanage society by carving away incentives to social interaction and promising the uncompensated fruits of the labor of others.


Where is the promised new man?  Europe? South America? China?  At the end of the day individuals assess the net of their situation and adjust accordingly.   Charity is beautiful because it is voluntary personal sacrifice.  Redistribution on the other hand only lasts so long as those being exploited remain in a fog.




Two different issues.


There is no question Crazy Donnie is mentally ill.


The other is what type of economic governance does one prefer.  Con artists like to play it dumb on the issue of wealth redistribution:  They love wealth to be redistributed upward, but cry if the wealth distribution is downward; ie capitalism. KInda hard to claim to be capitalistic if the demand-side of the economy is under-capitalized as contented by right-wing socialists.




Redistribution up or down is exploitative.   Capitalism is exchanging what has been negotiated and earned.  Spending what was allotted simply skews value and incentives.

Page 1 of 92  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 92 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum