Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 261 of 261  •  Prev 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261
No worry about the coronavirus bug
1 week ago  ::  Sep 14, 2020 - 1:23PM #2601
Max
Posts: 5,701

Bob Woodward says it wasn't Trump's idea to restrict travel from China


www.axios.com/bob-woodward-china-travel-...

1 week ago  ::  Sep 14, 2020 - 1:31PM #2602
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 19,486

Sep 14, 2020 -- 1:23PM, Max wrote:


Bob Woodward says it wasn't Trump's idea to restrict travel from China


www.axios.com/bob-woodward-china-travel-...




It initially was Taiwan's idea.

5 days ago  ::  Sep 17, 2020 - 4:44PM #2603
Max
Posts: 5,701

White House Axed USPS Plan To Send 5 Masks To Every American Household: Report


www.huffpost.com/entry/usps-plan-5-face-...

5 days ago  ::  Sep 17, 2020 - 4:46PM #2604
yankoldfan
Posts: 10,318

Sep 17, 2020 -- 4:44PM, Max wrote:


White House Axed USPS Plan To Send 5 Masks To Every American Household: Report


www.huffpost.com/entry/usps-plan-5-face-...




cons never will see the light, donald has Axed so many things, but the (R) have deaf ears and blinders on, they could really give a $hit...

2 days ago  ::  Sep 20, 2020 - 1:59PM #2605
bertram
Posts: 13,658

Sep 17, 2020 -- 4:46PM, yankoldfan wrote:


Sep 17, 2020 -- 4:44PM, Max wrote:


White House Axed USPS Plan To Send 5 Masks To Every American Household: Report


www.huffpost.com/entry/usps-plan-5-face-...




cons never will see the light, donald has Axed so many things, but the (R) have deaf ears and blinders on, they could really give a $hit...




I still can't get N95 or eqivalent masks in stores out here.  Tried ordering some online from Amazon...masks supposedly NIOSH approved.  Turns out they were fraudulent and I was given a refund.

2 days ago  ::  Sep 20, 2020 - 4:29PM #2606
Max
Posts: 5,701

Seems like they agree with Harris on the issue...



Majority of Americans report no confidence in Trump to confirm vaccine safety, effectiveness: POLL


The numbers come via an ABC News/Ipsos poll released Sunday.


abcnews.go.com/Politics/majority-america...


7 hours ago  ::  Sep 22, 2020 - 9:17AM #2607
NY23
Posts: 10,263

Need to get the political people of the Worst President Ever Donnie out of the CDC.


CDC Publishes -- Then Withdraws -- Guidance On Aerosol Spread Of Coronavirus


Read more: www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-up...

6 hours ago  ::  Sep 22, 2020 - 9:28AM #2608
bertram
Posts: 13,658

The CDC dances to Dirty Donnie's tune, as many of us feared they would.

2 hours ago  ::  Sep 22, 2020 - 1:57PM #2609
Max
Posts: 5,701

Sep 22, 2020 -- 9:17AM, NY23 wrote:


Need to get the political people of the Worst President Ever Donnie out of the CDC.


CDC Publishes -- Then Withdraws -- Guidance On Aerosol Spread Of Coronavirus


Read more: www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-up...




"But he's not a dictator."

Page 261 of 261  •  Prev 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum