Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Judge ready to go for Opening Day
5 months ago  ::  Jul 07, 2020 - 9:13PM #1
Judge
Posts: 5,329

Fantastic news!!


www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/07/aaron-jud...


Yankees outfielder Aaron Judge appears to be a full go as Summer Camp opens. He told reporters including James Wagner of the New York Times (Twitter link) that he’s ready for action and preparing for Opening Day.

5 months ago  ::  Jul 08, 2020 - 2:09PM #2
nyyrocks84
Posts: 402

Nice! We'll need him (and the lineup) to stay healthy for this 60-game sprint.

5 months ago  ::  Jul 13, 2020 - 9:01AM #3
Rob
Posts: 1,083

Uh, no.  Now it is a stiff neck.

5 months ago  ::  Jul 13, 2020 - 11:58AM #4
Judge
Posts: 5,329

Jul 13, 2020 -- 9:01AM, Rob wrote:


Uh, no.  Now it is a stiff neck.




Sounds minor:


nypost.com/2020/07/11/yankees-dont-see-a...

5 months ago  ::  Jul 13, 2020 - 6:47PM #5
Rob
Posts: 1,083

Jul 13, 2020 -- 11:58AM, Judge wrote:


Jul 13, 2020 -- 9:01AM, Rob wrote:


Uh, no.  Now it is a stiff neck.




Sounds minor:


nypost.com/2020/07/11/yankees-dont-see-a...




I think we ha e learned that with the Yankees no injury is "minor."

5 months ago  ::  Jul 13, 2020 - 7:15PM #6
luvdayanks
Posts: 28,223

Jul 13, 2020 -- 6:47PM, Rob wrote:


Jul 13, 2020 -- 11:58AM, Judge wrote:


Jul 13, 2020 -- 9:01AM, Rob wrote:


Uh, no.  Now it is a stiff neck.




Sounds minor:


nypost.com/2020/07/11/yankees-dont-see-a...




I think we ha e learned that with the Yankees no injury is "minor."




Exactly, how many times did we hear, a player has a little discomfort and the next thing he's on the 60 day IL.

5 months ago  ::  Jul 13, 2020 - 10:35PM #7
davis2
Posts: 18,354

Jul 13, 2020 -- 7:15PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Jul 13, 2020 -- 6:47PM, Rob wrote:


Jul 13, 2020 -- 11:58AM, Judge wrote:


Jul 13, 2020 -- 9:01AM, Rob wrote:


Uh, no.  Now it is a stiff neck.




Sounds minor:


nypost.com/2020/07/11/yankees-dont-see-a...




I think we ha e learned that with the Yankees no injury is "minor."




Exactly, how many times did we hear, a player has a little discomfort and the next thing he's on the 60 day IL.



Here we go again!  Cue the Whitesnake song and Judge on the motorcycle...

5 months ago  ::  Jul 14, 2020 - 1:29PM #8
Don
Posts: 125

It supposedly improved a lot in just a couple of days.


Still a part of me is expecting to hear "Judge gone for the year with 3 herniated discs in his neck, new extra firm mattress to blame".

5 months ago  ::  Jul 14, 2020 - 10:17PM #9
davis2
Posts: 18,354

Jul 14, 2020 -- 1:29PM, Don wrote:


It supposedly improved a lot in just a couple of days.


Still a part of me is expecting to hear "Judge gone for the year with 3 herniated discs in his neck, new extra firm mattress to blame".



Or a wild night with an intoxicated girlfriend???

5 months ago  ::  Jul 15, 2020 - 3:31PM #10
Raymond757
Posts: 9,544
Judge is turning into a Pavano Jr.
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum