Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 56  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56 Next
Oh Those Crazy, Wacky Con Artists: Part 11
5 months ago  ::  Dec 01, 2020 - 10:39AM #1
NY23
Posts: 13,805

Stating the obvious:


Sean Hannity: ‘I Don’t Vet The Information On This Program That I Give Out’




5 months ago  ::  Dec 01, 2020 - 11:14AM #2
yankoldfan
Posts: 10,990

Talking about one of those crazy-wacky donald followers, this past weekend a trumpie lover pulled a gun and shot a 19-year-old to death in Rapid City, SD because he was talking about Bidens win over donald in the election.. I'm sure donald is going to pay for his lawyers ??? What some nut jobs will do, I'm betting right now he's having second thoughts about how much he loves donald...

5 months ago  ::  Dec 01, 2020 - 11:24AM #3
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 20,554

Dec 1, 2020 -- 11:14AM, yankoldfan wrote:


Talking about one of those crazy-wacky donald followers, this past weekend a trumpie lover pulled a gun and shot a 19-year-old to death in Rapid City, SD because he was talking about Bidens win over donald in the election.. I'm sure donald is going to pay for his lawyers ??? What some nut jobs will do, I'm betting right now he's having second thoughts about how much he loves donald...




More accurately that would be trailer park physical altercation ends in fatal shooting.


Political argument leads to shooting death of Rapid City man - KNBN NewsCenter1

5 months ago  ::  Dec 01, 2020 - 5:16PM #4
yankoldfan
Posts: 10,990

Dec 1, 2020 -- 11:24AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Dec 1, 2020 -- 11:14AM, yankoldfan wrote:


Talking about one of those crazy-wacky donald followers, this past weekend a trumpie lover pulled a gun and shot a 19-year-old to death in Rapid City, SD because he was talking about Bidens win over donald in the election.. I'm sure donald is going to pay for his lawyers ??? What some nut jobs will do, I'm betting right now he's having second thoughts about how much he loves donald...




More accurately that would be trailer park physical altercation ends in fatal shooting.


Political argument leads to shooting death of Rapid City man - KNBN NewsCenter1




That's right L_L, what's the difference in the way you say it ?? Kind of funny the trumpie is the one that pulled the gun and shot the young man for sticking up for Biden... But that's alright if a trumpie does it, like I said you man donald is going to pay his legal fees, or it not maybe you can donate ??

5 months ago  ::  Dec 01, 2020 - 7:14PM #5
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 20,554

Dec 1, 2020 -- 5:16PM, yankoldfan wrote:


Dec 1, 2020 -- 11:24AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Dec 1, 2020 -- 11:14AM, yankoldfan wrote:


Talking about one of those crazy-wacky donald followers, this past weekend a trumpie lover pulled a gun and shot a 19-year-old to death in Rapid City, SD because he was talking about Bidens win over donald in the election.. I'm sure donald is going to pay for his lawyers ??? What some nut jobs will do, I'm betting right now he's having second thoughts about how much he loves donald...




More accurately that would be trailer park physical altercation ends in fatal shooting.


Political argument leads to shooting death of Rapid City man - KNBN NewsCenter1




That's right L_L, what's the difference in the way you say it ?? Kind of funny the trumpie is the one that pulled the gun and shot the young man for sticking up for Biden... But that's alright if a trumpie does it, like I said you man donald is going to pay his legal fees, or it not maybe you can donate ??




It sounds like he was out of danger and took it too far.  Personally I don't own a gun and don't plan to.  I practice ju jitsu for exercise and self defense but I never test for belts because I don't want the liability.  If I ever end up in a physical altercation it will not be one that I provoked and I don't feel bound in any way of limiting what I have to do to neutralize the threat.  I am not a kid anymore, if I end up in a fight I am fighting like my life depends upon it because it just might.

5 months ago  ::  Dec 01, 2020 - 11:37PM #6
yankoldfan
Posts: 10,990

Dec 1, 2020 -- 7:14PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Dec 1, 2020 -- 5:16PM, yankoldfan wrote:


Dec 1, 2020 -- 11:24AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Dec 1, 2020 -- 11:14AM, yankoldfan wrote:


Talking about one of those crazy-wacky donald followers, this past weekend a trumpie lover pulled a gun and shot a 19-year-old to death in Rapid City, SD because he was talking about Bidens win over donald in the election.. I'm sure donald is going to pay for his lawyers ??? What some nut jobs will do, I'm betting right now he's having second thoughts about how much he loves donald...




More accurately that would be trailer park physical altercation ends in fatal shooting.


Political argument leads to shooting death of Rapid City man - KNBN NewsCenter1




That's right L_L, what's the difference in the way you say it ?? Kind of funny the trumpie is the one that pulled the gun and shot the young man for sticking up for Biden... But that's alright if a trumpie does it, like I said you man donald is going to pay his legal fees, or it not maybe you can donate ??




It sounds like he was out of danger and took it too far.  Personally I don't own a gun and don't plan to.  I practice ju jitsu for exercise and self defense but I never test for belts because I don't want the liability.  If I ever end up in a physical altercation it will not be one that I provoked and I don't feel bound in any way of limiting what I have to do to neutralize the threat.  I am not a kid anymore, if I end up in a fight I am fighting like my life depends upon it because it just might.




Any time you point a gun at another human being and pull the trigger you're either in a lot of danger or you're a "nut"... It seems like ther'es a hell of lot of trumpies that fall into the "nut category".. 


Digenova must be one of those "nut" cases as well saying an official that calls this election as fair and with no fraud wants him taken out and murdered, that's the way a lot of cons think these days... What a messed up bunch, never been this way in this country until donald came around...

5 months ago  ::  Dec 03, 2020 - 9:50AM #7
NY23
Posts: 13,805

Joseph diGenova resigns from Gridiron Club after saying fired cybersecurity official should be shot


Read more: www.washingtonpost.com/media/2020/12/02/...

5 months ago  ::  Dec 03, 2020 - 9:53AM #8
NY23
Posts: 13,805

Florida attorney under investigation for registering to vote in Georgia, encouraging others to do the same


www.wsbtv.com/news/politics/florida-atto...




PAULDING COUNTY, Ga. — A Florida attorney is at the center of a new state investigation after elections officials say he recently attempted to register to vote in Georgia and instructed other Florida Republicans on how to do it .






Bill Price is seen in a now-deleted Facebook Live video, speaking to the Bay County GOP members in Florida on Nov. 7th. It was about half an hour after the election was called for the Joe Biden-Kamala Harris ticket.






Channel 2 investigative reporter Nicole Carr recorded the nearly hour-long video Tuesday afternoon, shortly before it was deleted.






5 months ago  ::  Dec 03, 2020 - 10:45AM #9
bertram
Posts: 14,730

Ex-Presidents are having to step up because Trump has abandoned the office.

5 months ago  ::  Dec 03, 2020 - 11:04AM #10
NW
Posts: 2,831

Dec 3, 2020 -- 10:45AM, bertram wrote:


Ex-Presidents are having to step up because Trump has abandoned the office.




What ex-presidents are "stepping up"?  

Page 1 of 56  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 56 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum