Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Democrats eat their own
2 months ago  ::  Feb 28, 2021 - 3:18PM #1
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 81,572
Can't believe how CNN is going after Biden on Saudi Arabia and Cuomo ... between Bash and Tapper it sounded like we had Republicans reporting the news ... God help Biden if he doesn't play the progressive agenda and Cuomo doesn't get a chance to prove his innocence ... no ... they don't find it a bit strange that these accusations are coming out against Cuomo after he was looking good for a Presidential run in 2024.
2 months ago  ::  Feb 28, 2021 - 3:26PM #2
yankoldfan
Posts: 10,990

Feb 28, 2021 -- 3:18PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:

Can't believe how CNN is going after Biden on Saudi Arabia and Cuomo ... between Bash and Tapper it sounded like we had Republicans reporting the news ... God help Biden if he doesn't play the progressive agenda and Cuomo doesn't get a chance to prove his innocence ... no ... they don't find it a bit strange that these accusations are coming out against Cuomo after he was looking good for a Presidential run in 2024.



I used to watch CNN all the time, but I got sick of their rhetoric in 2015, they did everything they could do to help donald get elected... I mostly watch CBS news on my local channels or MSNBC... I enjoy Morning Joe and the Last Word and the 11th Hour before I go to bed... The only thing I watch once in a while is Cuomo at 8:00...

2 months ago  ::  Feb 28, 2021 - 3:27PM #3
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 81,572

Feb 28, 2021 -- 3:26PM, yankoldfan wrote:


Feb 28, 2021 -- 3:18PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:

Can't believe how CNN is going after Biden on Saudi Arabia and Cuomo ... between Bash and Tapper it sounded like we had Republicans reporting the news ... God help Biden if he doesn't play the progressive agenda and Cuomo doesn't get a chance to prove his innocence ... no ... they don't find it a bit strange that these accusations are coming out against Cuomo after he was looking good for a Presidential run in 2024.



I used to watch CNN all the time, but I got sick of their rhetoric in 2015, they did everything they could do to help donald get elected... I mostly watch CBS news on my local channels or MSNBC... I enjoy Morning Joe and the Last Word and the 11th Hour before I go to bed... The only thing I watch once in a while is Cuomo at 8:00...





I might try watching more MSNBC ... got rather annoyed with CNN the past few days.

2 months ago  ::  Feb 28, 2021 - 3:40PM #4
yankoldfan
Posts: 10,990

Feb 28, 2021 -- 3:27PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Feb 28, 2021 -- 3:26PM, yankoldfan wrote:


Feb 28, 2021 -- 3:18PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:

Can't believe how CNN is going after Biden on Saudi Arabia and Cuomo ... between Bash and Tapper it sounded like we had Republicans reporting the news ... God help Biden if he doesn't play the progressive agenda and Cuomo doesn't get a chance to prove his innocence ... no ... they don't find it a bit strange that these accusations are coming out against Cuomo after he was looking good for a Presidential run in 2024.



I used to watch CNN all the time, but I got sick of their rhetoric in 2015, they did everything they could do to help donald get elected... I mostly watch CBS news on my local channels or MSNBC... I enjoy Morning Joe and the Last Word and the 11th Hour before I go to bed... The only thing I watch once in a while is Cuomo at 8:00...





I might try watching more MSNBC ... got rather annoyed with CNN the past few days.




Out of the three bias cable network news channels, Fox, CNN and MSNBC as I call them, I watch a little of Fox and more of MSNBC now.. If you or anyone is bias one way or the other I would suggest that they do what I do and listen with an open ear and they take off the blinders. 


I tell people that they don't want to know the truth if they don't listen to all they can...


2 months ago  ::  Feb 28, 2021 - 4:12PM #5
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 81,572

Feb 28, 2021 -- 3:40PM, yankoldfan wrote:


Feb 28, 2021 -- 3:27PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Feb 28, 2021 -- 3:26PM, yankoldfan wrote:


Feb 28, 2021 -- 3:18PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:

Can't believe how CNN is going after Biden on Saudi Arabia and Cuomo ... between Bash and Tapper it sounded like we had Republicans reporting the news ... God help Biden if he doesn't play the progressive agenda and Cuomo doesn't get a chance to prove his innocence ... no ... they don't find it a bit strange that these accusations are coming out against Cuomo after he was looking good for a Presidential run in 2024.



I used to watch CNN all the time, but I got sick of their rhetoric in 2015, they did everything they could do to help donald get elected... I mostly watch CBS news on my local channels or MSNBC... I enjoy Morning Joe and the Last Word and the 11th Hour before I go to bed... The only thing I watch once in a while is Cuomo at 8:00...





I might try watching more MSNBC ... got rather annoyed with CNN the past few days.




Out of the three bias cable network news channels, Fox, CNN and MSNBC as I call them, I watch a little of Fox and more of MSNBC now.. If you or anyone is bias one way or the other I would suggest that they do what I do and listen with an open ear and they take off the blinders. 


I tell people that they don't want to know the truth if they don't listen to all they can...





FOX was my station ten years ago when I was an avid Republican ... became an Independent and voted for Obama twice ... so CNN and MSNBC became my go-to stations ... lately just been watching CNN all the time ... need to branch out a little bit and check out MSNBC again ... I don't like it when reporters disrespect the President when he is doing a darn good job.

2 months ago  ::  Feb 28, 2021 - 4:43PM #6
Max
Posts: 7,271

Feb 28, 2021 -- 3:18PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:

Can't believe how CNN is going after Biden on Saudi Arabia and Cuomo ... between Bash and Tapper it sounded like we had Republicans reporting the news ... God help Biden if he doesn't play the progressive agenda and Cuomo doesn't get a chance to prove his innocence ... no ... they don't find it a bit strange that these accusations are coming out against Cuomo after he was looking good for a Presidential run in 2024.




I'm not sure what they want Biden to do with Saudi Arabia since Biden is doing what he can diplomatically since Saudi Arabia is an important middle eastern US ally. It's not like Biden ignored the report like Trump did. 


What you said about Cuomo makes sense. Unlike Trump, Cuomo is asking for an independent lawyer to review sexual harassment claims.  

2 months ago  ::  Feb 28, 2021 - 4:56PM #7
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 81,572

Feb 28, 2021 -- 4:43PM, Max wrote:


Feb 28, 2021 -- 3:18PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:

Can't believe how CNN is going after Biden on Saudi Arabia and Cuomo ... between Bash and Tapper it sounded like we had Republicans reporting the news ... God help Biden if he doesn't play the progressive agenda and Cuomo doesn't get a chance to prove his innocence ... no ... they don't find it a bit strange that these accusations are coming out against Cuomo after he was looking good for a Presidential run in 2024.




I'm not sure what they want Biden to do with Saudi Arabia since Biden is doing what he can diplomatically since Saudi Arabia is an important middle eastern US ally. It's not like Biden ignored the report like Trump did. 


What you said about Cuomo makes sense. Unlike Trump, Cuomo is asking for an independent lawyer to review sexual harassment claims.  




I'd like to take a look at the bank accounts of these two women who are accusing Cuomo ... wouldn't be surprised to see a nice sized deposit going in their accounts recently.  Will be very surprised if it is determined that Cuomo actually did what he was accused of ... and I'm a woman ... and I don't agree with the idea that you have to believe a woman just because she accuses a person of doing something.


And to top it off I'm part of the Me-Too movement ... I was only 17 when I was more than just harrassed by a boss.

2 months ago  ::  Feb 28, 2021 - 5:06PM #8
dixieyank
Posts: 6,380

Of course they do. Fringes at both ends are a problem. Remember what they did to Al Franken? 

2 months ago  ::  Feb 28, 2021 - 5:21PM #9
SSBob
Posts: 7,237

I think CNN is just going out of their way to try to show impartiality, unlike FOX who wouldn't and still won't dare criticize Trump. I like Tapper...doesn't pull any punches.

2 months ago  ::  Feb 28, 2021 - 5:34PM #10
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 81,572

Feb 28, 2021 -- 5:21PM, SSBob wrote:


I think CNN is just going out of their way to try to show impartiality, unlike FOX who wouldn't and still won't dare criticize Trump. I like Tapper...doesn't pull any punches.




I've always liked both of them ... but I don't like attacking a President who is doing such a good job in a very difficult situation.

Page 1 of 5  •  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum