Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next
Jung Ho Kang
8 years ago  ::  May 17, 2015 - 8:53PM #11
YankeeLoon
Posts: 17,903
LOL

luv, your (sic) nothing but a 14 year old

(As if that's an insult)
8 years ago  ::  May 17, 2015 - 8:58PM #12
NW
Posts: 13,163

May 17, 2015 -- 11:15AM, yankfan51 wrote:


It's too early to speculate on Kang's MLB ability. He just recently started getting regular ABs, so his AVG is extremely volatile right now. Nobody in the league seemed enarmored with him though, so I wouldn't single out the Yankees for not signing him. It seems Korean position players have an extremely high failure rate in MLB. I can't even think of Korean position players that had success.




Choo is about the only one.

8 years ago  ::  May 17, 2015 - 10:19PM #13
luvdayanks
Posts: 31,506

May 17, 2015 -- 8:53PM, YankeeLoon wrote:

LOL luv, your (sic) nothing but a 14 year old (As if that's an insult)




In my case it's a compliment.Laughing

8 years ago  ::  May 17, 2015 - 10:28PM #14
YankeeLoon
Posts: 17,903
14 was good livin.
8 years ago  ::  May 17, 2015 - 10:35PM #15
luvdayanks
Posts: 31,506

May 17, 2015 -- 10:28PM, YankeeLoon wrote:

14 was good livin.




Sure was, not a care in the world, riding your bike checking out the young chickadees. No worries about what was bad to eat...what the hell was cholestrol???... and just be home when the street lights went on.

8 years ago  ::  May 17, 2015 - 10:39PM #16
YankeeLoon
Posts: 17,903
So you did have electricity back then? ??
8 years ago  ::  May 17, 2015 - 10:44PM #17
luvdayanks
Posts: 31,506

May 17, 2015 -- 10:39PM, YankeeLoon wrote:

So you did have electricity back then? ??




No, gas lights and candlelight.Wink


8 years ago  ::  May 18, 2015 - 7:02AM #18
YankeeLoon
Posts: 17,903
Ah the good old days
8 years ago  ::  May 18, 2015 - 2:36PM #19
Lola
Posts: 30,017

May 17, 2015 -- 10:35PM, luvdayanks wrote:


May 17, 2015 -- 10:28PM, YankeeLoon wrote:

14 was good livin.




Sure was, not a care in the world, riding your bike checking out the young chickadees. No worries about what was bad to eat...what the hell was cholestrol???... and just be home when the street lights went on.




When I was seventeen... it was a very good year.

8 years ago  ::  May 18, 2015 - 2:48PM #20
luvdayanks
Posts: 31,506

May 18, 2015 -- 2:36PM, Lola wrote:


May 17, 2015 -- 10:35PM, luvdayanks wrote:


May 17, 2015 -- 10:28PM, YankeeLoon wrote:

14 was good livin.




Sure was, not a care in the world, riding your bike checking out the young chickadees. No worries about what was bad to eat...what the hell was cholestrol???... and just be home when the street lights went on.




When I was seventeen... it was a very good year.





From what I remember it was!!

Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum