Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Minority Report DJT Style...
3 years ago  ::  Aug 05, 2019 - 2:29PM #1
SSBob643
Posts: 3,017

Wonder what those who feel threatened by federal government overreach think of this...


Trump wants social media companies to detect mass shooters


Following a weekend with two mass shootings, Trump…called on social media companies to "develop tools to detect mass shooters before they strike." 


Trump says take guns first and worry about 'due process second' 


President Trump said Wednesday (2-28-18) he favors taking guns away from people who might commit violence before going through legal due process in the courts... 

3 years ago  ::  Aug 05, 2019 - 3:22PM #2
Based Boardroomjimmy
Posts: 5,506

it's terrible.. absolutely terrible. 



Are you in favor of it?

3 years ago  ::  Aug 05, 2019 - 6:21PM #3
SSBob643
Posts: 3,017

Aug 5, 2019 -- 3:22PM, Based Boardroomjimmy wrote:


it's terrible.. absolutely terrible. 


Are you in favor of it?




~~~~~~~~~~


No...I'm not. But he's your boy...right?


At least you had the nutz to respond. Haven't seen anything from other liberservatives.

3 years ago  ::  Aug 06, 2019 - 9:09AM #4
bertram
Posts: 17,291

Trump is not big on due process...especially if he is the perp.

3 years ago  ::  Aug 06, 2019 - 6:17PM #5
Based Boardroomjimmy
Posts: 5,506

Aug 5, 2019 -- 6:21PM, SSBob643 wrote:


Aug 5, 2019 -- 3:22PM, Based Boardroomjimmy wrote:


it's terrible.. absolutely terrible. 


Are you in favor of it?




~~~~~~~~~~


No...I'm not. But he's your boy...right?


At least you had the nutz to respond. Haven't seen anything from other liberservatives.




trump is my president, blue is my boy.


Democrats and republicans are different sides of the same coin. Both want big government but for different reasons. Both want mass immigration but for different reasons. both want endless middle eastern wars for... well okay, they both want that for the same reason. Both want our rights and liberties infringed on... again, for the same reason. 



I commend anyone, democrat or republican who called out trump on the due process comment nonsense, pushing for red flag laws and using the executive branch to reclassify legally what a machine gun is (only congress can do that) to ban bump stocks and retroactively make a persons private property illegal that must be surrendered or destroyed without compensation. If you're a democrat and you didn't call trump out on every one of those things you're a hypocrite and if you're a republican and you applauded trump on any one of those things you're also a hypocrite.

3 years ago  ::  Aug 06, 2019 - 6:21PM #6
SSBob643
Posts: 3,017

Aug 6, 2019 -- 6:17PM, Based Boardroomjimmy wrote:


Aug 5, 2019 -- 6:21PM, SSBob643 wrote:


Aug 5, 2019 -- 3:22PM, Based Boardroomjimmy wrote:


it's terrible.. absolutely terrible. 


Are you in favor of it?




~~~~~~~~~~


No...I'm not. But he's your boy...right?


At least you had the nutz to respond. Haven't seen anything from other liberservatives.




trump is my president, blue is my boy.


Democrats and republicans are different sides of the same coin. Both want big government but for different reasons. Both want mass immigration but for different reasons. both want endless middle eastern wars for... well okay, they both want that for the same reason. Both want our rights and liberties infringed on... again, for the same reason. 



I commend anyone, democrat or republican who called out trump on the due process comment nonsense, pushing for red flag laws and using the executive branch to reclassify legally what a machine gun is (only congress can do that) to ban bump stocks and retroactively make a persons private property illegal that must be surrendered or destroyed without compensation. If you're a democrat and you didn't call trump out on every one of those things you're a hypocrite and if you're a republican and you applauded trump on any one of those things you're also a hypocrite.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


But even with Trump's due process & red flag "nonsense", you like him as POTUS and will vote to re-elect him...right?

3 years ago  ::  Aug 06, 2019 - 6:44PM #7
Based Boardroomjimmy
Posts: 5,506

Aug 6, 2019 -- 6:21PM, SSBob643 wrote:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


But even with Trump's due process & red flag "nonsense", you like him as POTUS and will vote to re-elect him...right?





I fail to see how that's relevant to the conversation and honestly it's none of your business what I ever do or don't do. Why would you even ask such a ****ical question and why would you even care?

3 years ago  ::  Aug 06, 2019 - 6:51PM #8
SSBob643
Posts: 3,017

Aug 6, 2019 -- 6:44PM, Based Boardroomjimmy wrote:


Aug 6, 2019 -- 6:21PM, SSBob643 wrote:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


But even with Trump's due process & red flag "nonsense", you like him as POTUS and will vote to re-elect him...right?




I fail to see how that's relevant to the conversation and honestly it's none of your business what I ever do or don't do. Why would you even ask such a ****ical question and why would you even care?




~~~~~~~~~


That's hilarious. You freely post your political views on a public message board and then get indignant when asked to justify your position. Why bother posting then? 


But, in answer to your question, I ask to point out the blatant hypocrisy of you and other liberservatives here. You claim to want government out of your lives, yet you support a president who clearly advocates the opposite.


Priceless..

3 years ago  ::  Aug 07, 2019 - 10:17AM #9
bertram
Posts: 17,291

Aug 6, 2019 -- 6:44PM, Based Boardroomjimmy wrote:


Aug 6, 2019 -- 6:21PM, SSBob643 wrote:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


But even with Trump's due process & red flag "nonsense", you like him as POTUS and will vote to re-elect him...right?





I fail to see how that's relevant to the conversation and honestly it's none of your business what I ever do or don't do. Why would you even ask such a ****ical question and why would you even care?




Trump is an on-going catastrophe who spits on the rule of law and mocks American democracy.  Where is the GOP...the former Party of the Commie Catchers?  The former Party of Law and Order?  The former Party of Fiscal Conservatism?  The Party of Dwight Eisenhower...the last great Republican President?

Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum