Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 273 of 273  •  Prev 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273
Oh Those Crazy, Wacky Con Artists: Part 11
6 hours ago  ::  Nov 26, 2022 - 10:12PM #2721
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 22,402

Nov 26, 2022 -- 10:00PM, NY23 wrote:


Nov 26, 2022 -- 9:53PM, NW wrote:


Nov 26, 2022 -- 9:43PM, NY23 wrote:


Nov 26, 2022 -- 9:33PM, NW wrote:


Nov 26, 2022 -- 3:56PM, NY23 wrote:


Public schools are on the GOP’s hit list, just as they were in Chile during the Pinochet regime, and for the same reasons:


— Fascism flourishes when people are ignorant.


— Private for-profit schools are an efficient way to transfer billions from tax revenues into the coffers of “education entrepreneurs” who then recycle that money into Republican political campaigns (just like they’ve done with private for-profit prisons).


— Private schools are most likely to be segregated by race and class, which appeals to the bigoted base of the Republican party.


— Most public school teachers are unionized, and the GOP hates unions.


— While public school boards are our most basic and vigorous form of democracy, private schools are generally unaccountable to the public.


— Whitewashing America’s racial and genocidal history while ignoring the struggles of women and **** folk further empowers straight white male supremacy.







- Facism indeed flourishes when people are ignorant.  There's no better example than the kids who have been indoctrinated by public schools and are falling over themselves to give away the freedoms our forefathers fought and died for.


- Private "for profit" schools are basically nonexistent in this country below the college level.  They are almost all either nonprofit or not-for-profit.  Yes, private schools can make political contributions legally, much like your favorite not-for-profit Planned Baby Murder.


- Private schools are no more likely to be segregated by race because it's illegal to do so at a public or private school. 


- Unions are supposed to fight for labor rights.  The GOP doesn't like teachers unions because they spend billions advancing the doctrination of our youth via political contributions.


- Private schools are accountable to the parents because if they don't perform, parents will take their dollars elsewhere.  Public schools have some accontability to the public via the election process but they aren't directly accountable to parents.  Public schools are also accountable to the State Education Department and in NY they've recently increased that accountability.


- There is no "whitewashing" of American history in private schools.  Most don't subscribe to critical race theory though.


When school districts don't perform, parents should have a choice, and it shouldn't involve moving to a different school district.  Teachers and administrators should be held accountable and they are in private schools.  If there were secular private schools in my area, my stepson would be going to one, but I don't agree with the way the parochial schools are run and they're the only option.  Private schools offer services that public schools only dream of.  In fact, one of the private schools in my area is housing illegal immigrant kids shipped up here by Joe Biden and providing them with an education because no public schools have the resources to do so.




It is called school choice for a reason, schools and not the parents make the final decision if the child is accepted in a private school setting.


The main driver of illegal immigration in this country is due to the law-breaking hiring of undocumented by employers, including Open Borders Donnie Trump.




And again, you're wrong.  Private schools must follow the law when it comes to acceptance or rejection of students.  If they do so based on any of the legally protected classes, they can be sued.  


The main driver of illegal immigration has nothing to do with hiring undocumented workers when it comes to unaccompanied youth.  It may be a factor overall, but that has existed for many years.  The illegal crossings didn't increase by four-fold until Open Borders Biden sent illegals an invitation.




Back to reality......It is the private school that makes the decision to accept or reject a student.


The ones who made the invitations to illegally cross the border came from RepubliCONs who raced to the border to misinform wannabe migrants to this country that the process to enter the US will be easier with Biden as president. The reality.........


Record Numbers of Migrants Arrested at Southern Border, With Two Million Annual Total in Sight


Border Patrol agents have made about 1.82 million arrests at the southern border in the government’s fiscal year so far, which ends Sept. 30







It's beyond comical that you are blaming Republicans for border crossings since they pointed out that Biden has lifted deterents.

6 hours ago  ::  Nov 26, 2022 - 10:20PM #2722
NY23
Posts: 22,029

Nov 26, 2022 -- 10:12PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Nov 26, 2022 -- 10:00PM, NY23 wrote:


Nov 26, 2022 -- 9:53PM, NW wrote:


Nov 26, 2022 -- 9:43PM, NY23 wrote:


Nov 26, 2022 -- 9:33PM, NW wrote:


Nov 26, 2022 -- 3:56PM, NY23 wrote:


Public schools are on the GOP’s hit list, just as they were in Chile during the Pinochet regime, and for the same reasons:


— Fascism flourishes when people are ignorant.


— Private for-profit schools are an efficient way to transfer billions from tax revenues into the coffers of “education entrepreneurs” who then recycle that money into Republican political campaigns (just like they’ve done with private for-profit prisons).


— Private schools are most likely to be segregated by race and class, which appeals to the bigoted base of the Republican party.


— Most public school teachers are unionized, and the GOP hates unions.


— While public school boards are our most basic and vigorous form of democracy, private schools are generally unaccountable to the public.


— Whitewashing America’s racial and genocidal history while ignoring the struggles of women and **** folk further empowers straight white male supremacy.







- Facism indeed flourishes when people are ignorant.  There's no better example than the kids who have been indoctrinated by public schools and are falling over themselves to give away the freedoms our forefathers fought and died for.


- Private "for profit" schools are basically nonexistent in this country below the college level.  They are almost all either nonprofit or not-for-profit.  Yes, private schools can make political contributions legally, much like your favorite not-for-profit Planned Baby Murder.


- Private schools are no more likely to be segregated by race because it's illegal to do so at a public or private school. 


- Unions are supposed to fight for labor rights.  The GOP doesn't like teachers unions because they spend billions advancing the doctrination of our youth via political contributions.


- Private schools are accountable to the parents because if they don't perform, parents will take their dollars elsewhere.  Public schools have some accontability to the public via the election process but they aren't directly accountable to parents.  Public schools are also accountable to the State Education Department and in NY they've recently increased that accountability.


- There is no "whitewashing" of American history in private schools.  Most don't subscribe to critical race theory though.


When school districts don't perform, parents should have a choice, and it shouldn't involve moving to a different school district.  Teachers and administrators should be held accountable and they are in private schools.  If there were secular private schools in my area, my stepson would be going to one, but I don't agree with the way the parochial schools are run and they're the only option.  Private schools offer services that public schools only dream of.  In fact, one of the private schools in my area is housing illegal immigrant kids shipped up here by Joe Biden and providing them with an education because no public schools have the resources to do so.




It is called school choice for a reason, schools and not the parents make the final decision if the child is accepted in a private school setting.


The main driver of illegal immigration in this country is due to the law-breaking hiring of undocumented by employers, including Open Borders Donnie Trump.




And again, you're wrong.  Private schools must follow the law when it comes to acceptance or rejection of students.  If they do so based on any of the legally protected classes, they can be sued.  


The main driver of illegal immigration has nothing to do with hiring undocumented workers when it comes to unaccompanied youth.  It may be a factor overall, but that has existed for many years.  The illegal crossings didn't increase by four-fold until Open Borders Biden sent illegals an invitation.




Back to reality......It is the private school that makes the decision to accept or reject a student.


The ones who made the invitations to illegally cross the border came from RepubliCONs who raced to the border to misinform wannabe migrants to this country that the process to enter the US will be easier with Biden as president. The reality.........


Record Numbers of Migrants Arrested at Southern Border, With Two Million Annual Total in Sight


Border Patrol agents have made about 1.82 million arrests at the southern border in the government’s fiscal year so far, which ends Sept. 30







It's beyond comical that you are blaming Republicans for border crossings since they pointed out that Biden has lifted deterents.




Yes, some of the same people who believe JFK Jr. will be the VP choice of Crackhead Donnie Trump are denying the GOP's role in promoting illegal border crossings and that the leader of the GOP, Open Borders Donnie Trump, has a long history of employing undocumented workers.

6 hours ago  ::  Nov 26, 2022 - 10:32PM #2723
NW
Posts: 4,771

Nov 26, 2022 -- 10:20PM, NY23 wrote:


Nov 26, 2022 -- 10:12PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Nov 26, 2022 -- 10:00PM, NY23 wrote:


Nov 26, 2022 -- 9:53PM, NW wrote:


Nov 26, 2022 -- 9:43PM, NY23 wrote:


Nov 26, 2022 -- 9:33PM, NW wrote:


Nov 26, 2022 -- 3:56PM, NY23 wrote:


Public schools are on the GOP’s hit list, just as they were in Chile during the Pinochet regime, and for the same reasons:


— Fascism flourishes when people are ignorant.


— Private for-profit schools are an efficient way to transfer billions from tax revenues into the coffers of “education entrepreneurs” who then recycle that money into Republican political campaigns (just like they’ve done with private for-profit prisons).


— Private schools are most likely to be segregated by race and class, which appeals to the bigoted base of the Republican party.


— Most public school teachers are unionized, and the GOP hates unions.


— While public school boards are our most basic and vigorous form of democracy, private schools are generally unaccountable to the public.


— Whitewashing America’s racial and genocidal history while ignoring the struggles of women and **** folk further empowers straight white male supremacy.







- Facism indeed flourishes when people are ignorant.  There's no better example than the kids who have been indoctrinated by public schools and are falling over themselves to give away the freedoms our forefathers fought and died for.


- Private "for profit" schools are basically nonexistent in this country below the college level.  They are almost all either nonprofit or not-for-profit.  Yes, private schools can make political contributions legally, much like your favorite not-for-profit Planned Baby Murder.


- Private schools are no more likely to be segregated by race because it's illegal to do so at a public or private school. 


- Unions are supposed to fight for labor rights.  The GOP doesn't like teachers unions because they spend billions advancing the doctrination of our youth via political contributions.


- Private schools are accountable to the parents because if they don't perform, parents will take their dollars elsewhere.  Public schools have some accontability to the public via the election process but they aren't directly accountable to parents.  Public schools are also accountable to the State Education Department and in NY they've recently increased that accountability.


- There is no "whitewashing" of American history in private schools.  Most don't subscribe to critical race theory though.


When school districts don't perform, parents should have a choice, and it shouldn't involve moving to a different school district.  Teachers and administrators should be held accountable and they are in private schools.  If there were secular private schools in my area, my stepson would be going to one, but I don't agree with the way the parochial schools are run and they're the only option.  Private schools offer services that public schools only dream of.  In fact, one of the private schools in my area is housing illegal immigrant kids shipped up here by Joe Biden and providing them with an education because no public schools have the resources to do so.




It is called school choice for a reason, schools and not the parents make the final decision if the child is accepted in a private school setting.


The main driver of illegal immigration in this country is due to the law-breaking hiring of undocumented by employers, including Open Borders Donnie Trump.




And again, you're wrong.  Private schools must follow the law when it comes to acceptance or rejection of students.  If they do so based on any of the legally protected classes, they can be sued.  


The main driver of illegal immigration has nothing to do with hiring undocumented workers when it comes to unaccompanied youth.  It may be a factor overall, but that has existed for many years.  The illegal crossings didn't increase by four-fold until Open Borders Biden sent illegals an invitation.




Back to reality......It is the private school that makes the decision to accept or reject a student.


The ones who made the invitations to illegally cross the border came from RepubliCONs who raced to the border to misinform wannabe migrants to this country that the process to enter the US will be easier with Biden as president. The reality.........


Record Numbers of Migrants Arrested at Southern Border, With Two Million Annual Total in Sight


Border Patrol agents have made about 1.82 million arrests at the southern border in the government’s fiscal year so far, which ends Sept. 30







It's beyond comical that you are blaming Republicans for border crossings since they pointed out that Biden has lifted deterents.




Yes, some of the same people who believe JFK Jr. will be the VP choice of Crackhead Donnie Trump are denying the GOP's role in promoting illegal border crossings and that the leader of the GOP, Open Borders Donnie Trump, has a long history of employing undocumented workers.




Nobody has denied the role of businesses that employ illegal immigrants and both LL and I have argued for eVerify.  It is certainly one of the factors that contribute to illegal border crossings.  The truth of the matter is though that until the pandemic, illegal border crossings decreased every year under Trump.  Also, the number of arrested illegals removed from the country was at an all-time high.  Now, Biden is openly defying a court order and not sending illegals back to Mexico.

5 hours ago  ::  Nov 26, 2022 - 11:00PM #2724
NY23
Posts: 22,029

Border arrests have reached record levels


Border Patrol, an agency within Customs and Border Protection (CBP), apprehends migrants who enter the U.S. illegally in between ports of entry. The Office of Field Operations, another CBP agency, facilitates commercial, pedestrian and other forms of lawful traffic, while processing migrants who seek asylum at ports of entry, which is legal under U.S. law.


In fiscal year 2021, which included Mr. Biden's first eight full months in office, Border Patrol recorded 1.66 million arrests along the southern border, surpassing the previous all-time high of 1.64 million arrests set in 2000, CBP data show.


During the first 10 months of fiscal year 2022, Border Patrol agents along the Mexican border reported more than 1.8 million apprehensions, a new record high that will likely surpass 2 million when fiscal year 2023 starts in October, according to the CBP figures.

Page 273 of 273  •  Prev 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum