Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 120 of 195  •  Prev 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 195 Next
Oh Those Crazy, Wacky Con Artists: Part 11
6 months ago  ::  Nov 29, 2021 - 7:55PM #1191
NY23
Posts: 19,058

Some people cannot control their bigotry............


Gov. Abbott mocked for claiming South African immigrants crossing border illegally


Read more: www.kxan.com/news/texas-politics/gov-abb...

6 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2021 - 10:40AM #1192
NY23
Posts: 19,058

Republican Colleague Tom Reed Calls Lauren Boebert's Vile Attacks A 'Pox On All Our Houses'



“We have degraded" in Congress to a "level of hate I’ve never felt before," said the New York lawmaker.

6 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2021 - 10:40AM #1193
NY23
Posts: 19,058

Despite getting massive amounts of mainstream media attention, Chris Christie's new book has sold only 2,000 copies.

6 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2021 - 11:20AM #1194
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 21,682

Nov 30, 2021 -- 10:40AM, NY23 wrote:


Despite getting massive amounts of mainstream media attention, Chris Christie's new book has sold only 2,000 copies.




Christie is a Blue State Republican that pulled a kamikaze attack on Rubio.  Slimy and yesterday's news except when he is playing CNN's token.

6 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2021 - 11:36AM #1195
NY23
Posts: 19,058

Nov 30, 2021 -- 11:20AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Nov 30, 2021 -- 10:40AM, NY23 wrote:


Despite getting massive amounts of mainstream media attention, Chris Christie's new book has sold only 2,000 copies.




Christie is a Blue State Republican that pulled a kamikaze attack on Rubio.  Slimy and yesterday's news except when he is playing CNN's token.




Clearly, Christie is not part of the right-wing book scam:


The myth of the conservative bestseller


thehill.com/opinion/white-house/474662-t...




6 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2021 - 11:50AM #1196
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 21,682

Nov 30, 2021 -- 11:36AM, NY23 wrote:


Nov 30, 2021 -- 11:20AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Nov 30, 2021 -- 10:40AM, NY23 wrote:


Despite getting massive amounts of mainstream media attention, Chris Christie's new book has sold only 2,000 copies.




Christie is a Blue State Republican that pulled a kamikaze attack on Rubio.  Slimy and yesterday's news except when he is playing CNN's token.




Clearly, Christie is not part of the right-wing book scam:


The myth of the conservative bestseller


thehill.com/opinion/white-house/474662-t...







The NYT list is not as accurate as it used to be.  Too much editorial discretion.  The Amazon list is more reflective of what people are really reading.

6 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2021 - 12:20PM #1197
prof. quiz
Posts: 10,522

Nov 30, 2021 -- 10:40AM, NY23 wrote:


Despite getting massive amounts of mainstream media attention, Chris Christie's new book has sold only 2,000 copies.




Chris never should have closed the GW bridge during rush hour. It was petty and vindictive...the GOP/GTP's mantra since Joe McCarthy and his stooge Roy Cohn found Commies hiding in their tighty-whities.


I'm sure the RNC will buy this fable in bulk to artificially boost sales like they did with Hannity's collection of warped thoughts and junior tangerine's two books of him relentlessly whining about liberals just because we laugh out loud about his goofy, self-serving family.


Today's GOP/GTP. Pathetic and desperate. Dead party walking. Maskless, unvaccinated and bleeding out. They are merrily following the orange-haired dodo bird into extinction. 


Tick tock.

6 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2021 - 3:16PM #1198
laurenfrances
Posts: 45,670

Crackpot Dr Oz is running as a GOP senatorial candidate from Pennsylvania.


The snake oil doctor pushing weight loss elixirs and hydroxychloroquine

6 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2021 - 5:10PM #1199
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 21,682

Nov 30, 2021 -- 3:16PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Crackpot Dr Oz is running as a GOP senatorial candidate from Pennsylvania.


The snake oil doctor pushing weight loss elixirs and hydroxychloroquine




Will Oprah go door to door campaigning for him the way she did Stacey Abrams?

6 months ago  ::  Nov 30, 2021 - 7:24PM #1200
laurenfrances
Posts: 45,670

Nov 30, 2021 -- 5:10PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Nov 30, 2021 -- 3:16PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Crackpot Dr Oz is running as a GOP senatorial candidate from Pennsylvania.


The snake oil doctor pushing weight loss elixirs and hydroxychloroquine




Will Oprah go door to door campaigning for him the way she did Stacey Abrams?




You won't see Columbia University/NY Presbyterian Hospital or Oprah campaigning for him. In fact Columbia University don't want to be associated with him.


His once stellar medical career has vanished in place of being a snake oil salesmen pushing one elixir after another. He's an embarrassment to the medical community. 

Page 120 of 195  •  Prev 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 195 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum