Network Forums Sport of Politics Capitol Hill riot was even more violent than it...
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 4 of 69  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 69 Next
Capitol Hill riot was even more violent than it first appeared
1 year ago  ::  Jan 12, 2021 - 6:28PM #31
laurenfrances
Posts: 45,672

What happen to fevered Trumpets who support law enforcement. How do they rationalize the beating/attacking/dragging of Capitol police and spraying them with mace.....yelling USA! USA!


Bunch of phonies when actions demonstrates their abhorrence to police officers.

1 year ago  ::  Jan 12, 2021 - 6:35PM #32
bertram
Posts: 17,046

Jan 12, 2021 -- 6:28PM, laurenfrances wrote:


What happen to fevered Trumpets who support law enforcement. How do they rationalize the beating/attacking of Capitol police and spraying them with mace.....yelling USA! USA!




Those militia clowns aren't patriots; they are subversives.  It would be interesting to see their reactions if the National Guard opened up on their sorry azzzes.  There would be brown and yellow trails on the pavement all the way back to their Palookavilles.

1 year ago  ::  Jan 12, 2021 - 7:05PM #33
SSBob
Posts: 10,197

Jan 12, 2021 -- 6:35PM, bertram wrote:


Those militia clowns aren't patriots; they are subversives.  It would be interesting to see their reactions if the National Guard opened up on their sorry azzzes.  There would be brown and yellow trails on the pavement all the way back to their Palookavilles.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


They should be encouraged to come out into the open. It would be a gift... 

1 year ago  ::  Jan 12, 2021 - 7:12PM #34
laurenfrances
Posts: 45,672

And here I thought only liberals have disdain for the police.


It seems police officers don't respect fellow officers. Reports points to police officers participated in the sedition....lacking respect to law and order.

1 year ago  ::  Jan 13, 2021 - 7:16AM #35
yankoldfan
Posts: 11,721

Jan 12, 2021 -- 12:44PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jan 12, 2021 -- 11:39AM, NW wrote:


Jan 12, 2021 -- 11:19AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Jan 12, 2021 -- 11:03AM, NW wrote:


Jan 12, 2021 -- 10:32AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Jan 12, 2021 -- 9:19AM, NW wrote:


Jan 11, 2021 -- 1:23PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Trumpist went all out to denigrate our constitution to steal the election for Trump.  Here's a thought, is Trump going to paid for his supporters' legal fees? As Trump voiced his love for them, those are just words.  Is he going to match it with $$$$$????




I don't think you'll see any Republicans paying the legal fees of the criminals who stormed the Capitol.  That's quite a difference from Kamala Harris and crew who raised funds to bail out and defend rioters from the spring and summer.




I have not heard reports as it relates to Harris. I have not heard Harris firing up crowds to take pipes bombs to the WH. However storming the Capitol to interfere with constitutional process in certifying elections is seditious.



Trump has said several times..beat the hell out of opposition,  I will paid for your legal fees. Put your money to match your words.


Patriotism is holding up the constitution not idolizingTrump to the nth degree. You better hope your image was not captured storming the WH.




Your post makes absolutely no sense.


As far as Harris is concerned, it is well known and widely reported that Harris supported the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which provided funds to help rioters in Minneapolis.  


I haven't said a single thing about Trump.  I'm talking about Republicans.  They have not been seen bailing out the criminals who breached the Capitol.




Trump has a history of spurring his supporters to action like the attempted assassination of Pelosi and Pence. Dispite his love for his supporters, he will abandon his underlings when authorities comes knocking. They served his purpose.




When was there an assassination attempt against Pelosi and Pence?  I must have missed that in the news.




You apparently don't listen to the news very well.




Do you think Fox News would mention anything about trying to assassinate Pelosi or Pence ?? It isn't how well he listens to the news it's just what news he listens to that matters !!!

1 year ago  ::  Jan 13, 2021 - 9:09AM #36
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 84,695

Jan 13, 2021 -- 7:16AM, yankoldfan wrote:


Jan 12, 2021 -- 12:44PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Jan 12, 2021 -- 11:39AM, NW wrote:


Jan 12, 2021 -- 11:19AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Jan 12, 2021 -- 11:03AM, NW wrote:


Jan 12, 2021 -- 10:32AM, laurenfrances wrote:


Jan 12, 2021 -- 9:19AM, NW wrote:


Jan 11, 2021 -- 1:23PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Trumpist went all out to denigrate our constitution to steal the election for Trump.  Here's a thought, is Trump going to paid for his supporters' legal fees? As Trump voiced his love for them, those are just words.  Is he going to match it with $$$$$????




I don't think you'll see any Republicans paying the legal fees of the criminals who stormed the Capitol.  That's quite a difference from Kamala Harris and crew who raised funds to bail out and defend rioters from the spring and summer.




I have not heard reports as it relates to Harris. I have not heard Harris firing up crowds to take pipes bombs to the WH. However storming the Capitol to interfere with constitutional process in certifying elections is seditious.



Trump has said several times..beat the hell out of opposition,  I will paid for your legal fees. Put your money to match your words.


Patriotism is holding up the constitution not idolizingTrump to the nth degree. You better hope your image was not captured storming the WH.




Your post makes absolutely no sense.


As far as Harris is concerned, it is well known and widely reported that Harris supported the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which provided funds to help rioters in Minneapolis.  


I haven't said a single thing about Trump.  I'm talking about Republicans.  They have not been seen bailing out the criminals who breached the Capitol.




Trump has a history of spurring his supporters to action like the attempted assassination of Pelosi and Pence. Dispite his love for his supporters, he will abandon his underlings when authorities comes knocking. They served his purpose.




When was there an assassination attempt against Pelosi and Pence?  I must have missed that in the news.




You apparently don't listen to the news very well.




Do you think Fox News would mention anything about trying to assassinate Pelosi or Pence ?? It isn't how well he listens to the news it's just what news he listens to that matters !!!




Good point.

1 year ago  ::  Jan 13, 2021 - 10:25AM #37
bertram
Posts: 17,046

House Republicans who have been complicit in the four-year Trumpian Nightmare are squirming at the prospect of having to vote on impeachment today.  They bleated yesterday about the move further dividing the country when that is exactly what Trump and they have been doing since The Orange Menace began campaigning for the office.  They own this, and now we will see who continues to support The Insurrectionist-in-Chief and/or puts party over country and democracy.

1 year ago  ::  Jan 13, 2021 - 10:31AM #38
NY23
Posts: 19,086

That should include the Criminal-in-Chief Donnie............


Justice Department Warns It's Coming For Those Involved In Capitol Violence


Officials say charges could be brought ranging from trespassing to felony murder.


www.npr.org/sections/congress-electoral-...

1 year ago  ::  Jan 13, 2021 - 10:32AM #39
NY23
Posts: 19,086

1 year ago  ::  Jan 13, 2021 - 2:59PM #40
dixieyank
Posts: 6,733
Page 4 of 69  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 69 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Sport of Politics Capitol Hill riot was even more violent than it...
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum