Network Forums Sport of Politics Capitol Hill riot was even more violent than it...
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 6 of 69  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 Next
Capitol Hill riot was even more violent than it first appeared
1 year ago  ::  Jan 15, 2021 - 3:02PM #51
yankoldfan
Posts: 11,721

There's going to be a lot of so-called successful people that went to that riot that are going to spend time in a place they never dreamed they were going to spend when this is all over... I hope they remember to send donald a thank you card...


This is what happens when idiots believe another idiot and haven't got the sense to tell the difference between lies and honesty... Lot's of people in this country have been conned by the biggest con man that ever walked...

1 year ago  ::  Jan 15, 2021 - 3:16PM #52
SSBob
Posts: 10,197

Jan 15, 2021 -- 3:02PM, yankoldfan wrote:


Lot's of people in this country have been conned by the biggest con man that ever walked...




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As the saying goes...the lost are easily led. That describes most trumpies.

1 year ago  ::  Jan 15, 2021 - 10:03PM #53
yankoldfan
Posts: 11,721

Jan 15, 2021 -- 3:16PM, SSBob wrote:


Jan 15, 2021 -- 3:02PM, yankoldfan wrote:


Lot's of people in this country have been conned by the biggest con man that ever walked...




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As the saying goes...the lost are easily led. That describes most trumpies.




It's proven, anyone who gets touched by donald goes to he!!... Lots of people going down because of him, the old saying "if you're going to dance you have to pay the fiddler"... 

1 year ago  ::  Jan 16, 2021 - 12:49AM #54
laurenfrances
Posts: 45,672

Jan 15, 2021 -- 10:03PM, yankoldfan wrote:


Jan 15, 2021 -- 3:16PM, SSBob wrote:


Jan 15, 2021 -- 3:02PM, yankoldfan wrote:


Lot's of people in this country have been conned by the biggest con man that ever walked...




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As the saying goes...the lost are easily led. That describes most trumpies.




It's proven, anyone who gets touched by donald goes to he!!... Lots of people going down because of him, the old saying "if you're going to dance you have to pay the fiddler"... 




Yeah.....if you lie down with dogs you will get up with fleas

1 year ago  ::  Jan 16, 2021 - 10:27AM #55
laurenfrances
Posts: 45,672

www.huffpost.com/entry/capitol-insurrect...


Capitol Insurrectionists Said They Were Following Trump’s Orders


“We wait and take orders from our president,” one rioter said.
1 year ago  ::  Jan 16, 2021 - 11:44AM #56
Max
Posts: 9,485

Jan 15, 2021 -- 3:16PM, SSBob wrote:


Jan 15, 2021 -- 3:02PM, yankoldfan wrote:


Lot's of people in this country have been conned by the biggest con man that ever walked...




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As the saying goes...the lost are easily led. That describes most trumpies.




Remember the days when Hillary was criticized for calling some of the a basket of deplorables and how Trump feeds them bs.


"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?


The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people, now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets offensive, hateful, mean-spirited rhetoric. Now some of those folks, they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America.


"But the other basket, the other basket, and I know because I see friends from all over America here. I see friends from Florida and Georgia and South Carolina and Texas, as well as you know New York and California. But that other basket of people who are people who feel that government has let them down, nobody cares about them, nobody worries about what happens to their lives and their futures, and they are just desperate for change. It doesn't really even matter where it comes from. They don't buy everything he says but he seems to hold out some hope that their lives will be different. They won't wake up and see their jobs disappear, lose a kid to heroine, feel like they're in a dead-end. Those are people we have to understand and empathize with as well."


                                                                                                 ~ Hillary Clinton

1 year ago  ::  Jan 16, 2021 - 11:53AM #57
Max
Posts: 9,485

In Tampa Bay area, 2,000 Republicans switch parties in days after Capitol riot


More than half the Republican switchers changed to no party affiliation, while about 300 became Democrats. The rest went to minor parties.


www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2...










1 year ago  ::  Jan 16, 2021 - 12:08PM #58
SSBob
Posts: 10,197

Jan 16, 2021 -- 11:53AM, Max wrote:



In Tampa Bay area, 2,000 Republicans switch parties in days after Capitol riot


More than half the Republican switchers changed to no party affiliation, while about 300 became Democrats. The rest went to minor parties.


www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2...





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Trump blows up the Arizona GOP on his way out


Several thousand Arizona Republicans have abandoned the party since the U.S. Capitol riot that Trump helped to incite, with the majority of the defectors re-registering without a designated party, according to state elections officials.


1 year ago  ::  Jan 16, 2021 - 1:44PM #59
laurenfrances
Posts: 45,672

Jan 16, 2021 -- 12:08PM, SSBob wrote:


Jan 16, 2021 -- 11:53AM, Max wrote:



In Tampa Bay area, 2,000 Republicans switch parties in days after Capitol riot


More than half the Republican switchers changed to no party affiliation, while about 300 became Democrats. The rest went to minor parties.


www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2...





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Trump blows up the Arizona GOP on his way out


Several thousand Arizona Republicans have abandoned the party since the U.S. Capitol riot that Trump helped to incite, with the majority of the defectors re-registering without a designated party, according to state elections officials.





I come from a GOP family. My brothers and I switched around the same time. I re-registered as a DEM to give me options for primaries but I have crossed party lines. I won't go into details but bold unadulterated lies and treachery was the primary reason. My politics have alway been in the moderate/centrist lane.

1 year ago  ::  Jan 16, 2021 - 2:04PM #60
SSBob
Posts: 10,197

Jan 16, 2021 -- 1:44PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Jan 16, 2021 -- 12:08PM, SSBob wrote:


Jan 16, 2021 -- 11:53AM, Max wrote:



In Tampa Bay area, 2,000 Republicans switch parties in days after Capitol riot


More than half the Republican switchers changed to no party affiliation, while about 300 became Democrats. The rest went to minor parties.


www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2...





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Trump blows up the Arizona GOP on his way out


Several thousand Arizona Republicans have abandoned the party since the U.S. Capitol riot that Trump helped to incite, with the majority of the defectors re-registering without a designated party, according to state elections officials.




I come from a GOP family. My brothers and I switched around the same time. I re-registered as a DEM to give me options for primaries but I have crossed party lines. I won't go into details but bold unadulterated lies and treachery was the primary reason. My politics have alway been in the moderate/centrist lane.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My family was fairly apolitical...I don't recall my parents ever talking politics or expressing any political party preference, with the exception of JFK mainly because he was Catholic.


I registered as independent from the beginning (never been much of a joiner) but considered myself "conservative" re socio-political issues...voted for far more Reps than Dems over the years; the last one being John McCain. I've had a few very brief excursions registering with a party in order to vote in primaries, for Kasich in '16, and '20 for Biden.


I can't see myself ever voting for a Republican again. Moderate Republicans should reject the Cult of Trump, either change to Independent or form a new party.

Page 6 of 69  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Sport of Politics Capitol Hill riot was even more violent than it...
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum