Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 2 of 67  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 67 Next
Sticky: 2021 Yankees Minor League Updates
8 months ago  ::  May 03, 2021 - 4:56PM #11
diehardma
Posts: 6,774

Low-A Tampa's Opening Day roster:



Pitchers:


Blane Abeyta


Ryan Anderson


Edgar Barclay


Sean Boyle


Carson Coleman


Nelvin Correa


Harold Cortijo


Wellington Diaz


Michael Giacone


Trevor Holloway


Shaine McNeely


Kevin Milam


Jhonatan Munoz


Matt Sauer


Randy Vasquez



Catchers:


Juan Crisp


Carlos Narvaez 


Austin Wells



Infielders:


Chad Bell


Max Burt


Andres Chaparro


Trevor Hauver


Spencer Henson


Anthony Volpe



Outfielders:


Evan Alexander


Juan De Leon


Pat DeMarco


Elijah Dunham


Jacob Sanford

8 months ago  ::  May 03, 2021 - 4:58PM #12
diehardma
Posts: 6,774

Tomorrow's games:





AAA -- SWB at Syracuse, 6:35 PM (Mike Montgomery)


AA -- Somerset v. Harrisburg, 7:05 PM (Luis Gil)


High A -- Hudson Valley at Jersey Shore, 7:05 PM (TBD)


Low A -- Tampa v. Dunedin, 6:30 PM (TBD) 

8 months ago  ::  May 03, 2021 - 8:31PM #13
1955nyyfan
Posts: 2,921
Diehard, glad your back. Always one of my favorite threads.
8 months ago  ::  May 03, 2021 - 9:32PM #14
davis2
Posts: 19,127

May 3, 2021 -- 4:58PM, diehardma wrote:


Tomorrow's games:





AAA -- SWB at Syracuse, 6:35 PM (Mike Montgomery)


AA -- Somerset v. Harrisburg, 7:05 PM (Luis Gil)


High A -- Hudson Valley at Jersey Shore, 7:05 PM (TBD)


Low A -- Tampa v. Dunedin, 6:30 PM (TBD) 



I doubt SWB plays tomorrow or Wed. 3/4 inch of rain is forecast over the next 2 days...

8 months ago  ::  May 03, 2021 - 9:34PM #15
davis2
Posts: 19,127

May 3, 2021 -- 8:31PM, 1955nyyfan wrote:

Diehard, glad your back. Always one of my favorite threads.


Ditto, Diehard is the best! He has made me a better informed fan through his minor league coverage! Thanks for your work Diehard!

8 months ago  ::  May 03, 2021 - 10:23PM #16
diehardma
Posts: 6,774

May 3, 2021 -- 8:31PM, 1955nyyfan wrote:

Diehard, glad your back. Always one of my favorite threads.



Hope all is well buddy, I'm glad you enjoy

8 months ago  ::  May 03, 2021 - 10:24PM #17
diehardma
Posts: 6,774

May 3, 2021 -- 9:34PM, davis2 wrote:


May 3, 2021 -- 8:31PM, 1955nyyfan wrote:

Diehard, glad your back. Always one of my favorite threads.


Ditto, Diehard is the best! He has made me a better informed fan through his minor league coverage! Thanks for your work Diehard!




Doesnt take much to make you more informed Wink thanks for the kind words. Back when I started this thread Judge, Severino, Sanchez and Bird were all playing together in AA... how the time flies!

8 months ago  ::  May 03, 2021 - 10:25PM #18
diehardma
Posts: 6,774

An FYI for this thread the Yankees Double-A team is now Somerset and High-A is now Hudson Valley... Trenton and Charleston are no longer affiliated with the Yanks. 

8 months ago  ::  May 03, 2021 - 11:59PM #19
jimwest
Posts: 4,783

May 3, 2021 -- 10:25PM, diehardma wrote:


An FYI for this thread the Yankees Double-A team is now Somerset and High-A is now Hudson Valley... Trenton and Charleston are no longer affiliated with the Yanks. 




Diehard, do you have any inside or other information on what the deal is with Jasson Dominguez? He isn't on any minor league roster. That being the case, why isn't he?


Do you think Chris Gittens has a chance to make the Yankees roster this year?

7 months ago  ::  May 04, 2021 - 7:50AM #20
diehardma
Posts: 6,774

May 3, 2021 -- 11:59PM, jimwest wrote:


May 3, 2021 -- 10:25PM, diehardma wrote:


An FYI for this thread the Yankees Double-A team is now Somerset and High-A is now Hudson Valley... Trenton and Charleston are no longer affiliated with the Yanks. 




Diehard, do you have any inside or other information on what the deal is with Jasson Dominguez? He isn't on any minor league roster. That being the case, why isn't he?


Do you think Chris Gittens has a chance to make the Yankees roster this year?




They are keeping Dominguez in extended spring because he just turned 18 and they want him to get more individualized work in. I'd expect him to be playing at Low-A Tampa at some point this summer.



Gittens probably would need a major break to get onto the Yankees roster. He's not on the 40-man and as a right-handed hitting first baseman only on defense he'd really have to produce offensively. With Voit already on the team I think it would take a major injury. Gittens best path to the big leagues is probably on another team. 

Page 2 of 67  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 67 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum