Network Forums Yankees Anyone else having this new board problem?
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 7  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Anyone else having this new board problem?
2 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2021 - 3:38PM #1
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 84,994
Evert time I click on a thread or a page, or anything, it takes a long time for the page to refresh ... anyone else having this problem?
2 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2021 - 3:59PM #2
laurenfrances
Posts: 48,624

Yes.. a snail's rate to create a thread.  

2 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2021 - 4:14PM #3
CHL59
Posts: 4,399

The board is acting all messed up again for some reason it is acting like it was programmed by Fred Flintstone. When you click on it goes to a white screen and then sits and buffers for a minute or two and everything you click on it just sits and buffers for a minute. Hopefully it gets corrected. Format looks a little different also with strange blue lines bordering each topic.??? 

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
2 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2021 - 4:17PM #4
bumper
Posts: 13,174

painful.

2 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2021 - 4:34PM #5
SSBob
Posts: 12,786

Looks like they're updating the look/format. A much cleaner look..still tweaking it. Probably what caused the snafu last week.

2 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2021 - 5:20PM #6
laurenfrances
Posts: 48,624
On my smartphone it's fast as it could be.. On my desktop.it loads as slow as molasses
2 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2021 - 5:22PM #7
laurenfrances
Posts: 48,624
Go on this website on your phone....it moves with lightning speed
2 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2021 - 5:22PM #8
El Guapo
Posts: 426

Jun 23, 2021 -- 4:34PM, SSBob wrote:


Looks like they're updating the look/format. A much cleaner look..still tweaking it. Probably what caused the snafu last week.




It's as plain as the nose on my face!  This is another clear-cut case of Russian hackers!  I've got a couple of dollars I'll chip in to help!

2 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2021 - 5:37PM #9
luvdayanks
Posts: 31,514

Jun 23, 2021 -- 5:22PM, laurenfrances wrote:

Go on this website on your phone....it moves with lightning speed




My iPad is very slow.

2 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2021 - 5:37PM #10
SSBob
Posts: 12,786

Jun 23, 2021 -- 5:22PM, El Guapo wrote:


Jun 23, 2021 -- 4:34PM, SSBob wrote:


Looks like they're updating the look/format. A much cleaner look..still tweaking it. Probably what caused the snafu last week.




It's as plain as the nose on my face!  This is another clear-cut case of Russian hackers!  I've got a couple of dollars I'll chip in to help!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I think the "strange blue lines" are emitting some some sort of jamming signal.

Page 1 of 7  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Yankees Anyone else having this new board problem?
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum