Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 8  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next
DJ Lamahieu
2 months ago  ::  Jul 24, 2021 - 5:00PM #1
ugojwt2
Posts: 90
Some fans have attack Stanton for his strikes out an his lack of production which is warranted,but why is DJ Lemehieu getting a free pass who just resign for six years an his production is worse than Stanton
2 months ago  ::  Jul 24, 2021 - 7:43PM #2
1955nyyfan
Posts: 2,802
Because DJL is a very nice guy and he likes dogs.
2 months ago  ::  Jul 24, 2021 - 8:21PM #3
El Guapo
Posts: 237
He helps old people across the street too!
2 months ago  ::  Jul 24, 2021 - 10:57PM #4
bruner4329
Posts: 4,235

Because he shows up every day and plays, can play 3 positions and doesn't clog up the DH spot for the next 6 years at an outrageous salary. Also he does not swing at pitches 4 feet out of the strike zone and that is naming only a few.

2 months ago  ::  Jul 24, 2021 - 11:02PM #5
bruner4329
Posts: 4,235

Jul 24, 2021 -- 10:57PM, bruner4329 wrote:


Because he shows up every day and plays, can play 3 positions and doesn't clog up the DH spot for the next 6 years at an outrageous salary. Also he does not swing at pitches 4 feet out of the strike zone and that is naming only a few.




 Forgot one more item. In his first 2 years here he has been a .300 plus hitter and won a batting crown while being a clutch hitter. He has earned some grace from the fan base. Stanton outside of last year's playoff has come up short in his 4 years here including missing most of the games in 2019 and 2020.

2 months ago  ::  Jul 25, 2021 - 6:23PM #6
ssmikey07
Posts: 127

Like DJ, but disappointed in his frequency of strike outs.


2 months ago  ::  Jul 25, 2021 - 10:22PM #7
Paterson
Posts: 7,127

Jul 25, 2021 -- 9:24PM, JEGnj wrote:


I think most wanted DJ as the #1 off season priority. He plays multiple positions at a high level. He is an all around solid baseball guy and just goes out everyday and does his job and leads. He might be in a little slump but no regrets on resigning him. Yes we might have bid against ourselves but it terms of bloated BS contracts his seemed reasonable. 




   Tell me that four years from now. 

2 months ago  ::  Jul 26, 2021 - 12:41AM #8
luvdayanks
Posts: 30,568

Jul 25, 2021 -- 10:22PM, Paterson wrote:


Jul 25, 2021 -- 9:24PM, JEGnj wrote:


I think most wanted DJ as the #1 off season priority. He plays multiple positions at a high level. He is an all around solid baseball guy and just goes out everyday and does his job and leads. He might be in a little slump but no regrets on resigning him. Yes we might have bid against ourselves but it terms of bloated BS contracts his seemed reasonable. 




   Tell me that four years from now. 




DJs contract is much more palatable and they'll get more in return than Hicks' contract.

2 months ago  ::  Jul 26, 2021 - 1:19AM #9
dixieyank
Posts: 6,465

Jeebus on a cracker, you tards are jumping on DJ now. What's next? 

2 months ago  ::  Jul 26, 2021 - 7:44AM #10
yankoldfan
Posts: 11,375

Jul 26, 2021 -- 1:19AM, dixieyank wrote:


Jeebus on a cracker, you tards are jumping on DJ now. What's next? 




I agree, he's having a little down year... But let me remind fans, this C-19 thing might come into play more than we think ?? Have any of you had it, or know of anyone that has had it ?? I do and just about everyone tells the same story, it makes them weak, it's not something that goes away 100% right away, and there's even Dr's. that say it could leave lingering effects, especially with lung problems, I don't know if this is true, but the people I know have trouble even playing golf like they did before they caught it ?? 

Page 1 of 8  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum