Network Forums Yankees Yankees/Red Sox game 4 of 4 lineup/game thread...
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 18  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next
Yankees/Red Sox game 4 of 4 lineup/game thread 7/25
2 months ago  ::  Jul 25, 2021 - 11:17AM #1
laurenfrances
Posts: 44,255




1. DJ LeMahieu (R) 1B

2. Giancarlo Stanton (R) DH

3. Rougned Odor (L) 2B

4. Gary Sanchez (R) C

5. Gleyber Torres (R) SS

6. Brett Gardner (L) CF

7. Gio Urshela (R) 3B

8. Ryan LaMarre (R) LF

9. Greg Allen (S) RF



1. Enrique Hernandez (R) 2B

2. Jarren Duran (L) CF

3. Xander Bogaerts (R) SS

4. Rafael Devers (L) 3B

5. J.D. Martinez (R) DH

6. Alex Verdugo (L) LF

7. Hunter Renfroe (R) RF


9. Franchy Cordero (L) 1B



2 months ago  ::  Jul 25, 2021 - 11:43AM #2
luvdayanks
Posts: 30,568

Jul 25, 2021 -- 11:17AM, laurenfrances wrote:






1. DJ LeMahieu (R) 1B

2. Giancarlo Stanton (R) DH

3. Rougned Odor (L) 2B

4. Gary Sanchez (R) C

5. Gleyber Torres (R) SS

6. Brett Gardner (L) CF

7. Gio Urshela (R) 3B

8. Ryan LaMarre (R) LF

9. Greg Allen (S) RF



1. Enrique Hernandez (R) 2B

2. Jarren Duran (L) CF

3. Xander Bogaerts (R) SS

4. Rafael Devers (L) 3B

5. J.D. Martinez (R) DH

6. Alex Verdugo (L) LF

7. Hunter Renfroe (R) RF


9. Franchy Cordero (L) 1B






Florial is hot so they sit him? 

2 months ago  ::  Jul 25, 2021 - 12:20PM #3
NW
Posts: 3,316

Jul 25, 2021 -- 11:46AM, JEGnj wrote:


Why is it so important to play Gardy every day?




I'm guessing because Florial looked so bad in the OF and German is a fly ball pitcher.  Florial's 0 for 5 v. LHP can't help much either.

2 months ago  ::  Jul 25, 2021 - 12:27PM #4
Raymond757
Posts: 10,313

For crying out loud just play Florial over Gardner, unreal... how is Florial going to get any better by benching him? WTH... I guess is call the Frazier treatment



2 months ago  ::  Jul 25, 2021 - 12:42PM #5
Raymond757
Posts: 10,313
If only Boone knew how to put a lineup together and what relievers to bring in... SMH
2 months ago  ::  Jul 25, 2021 - 12:46PM #6
NW
Posts: 3,316

Jul 25, 2021 -- 12:27PM, Raymond757 wrote:


For crying out loud just play Florial over Gardner, unreal... how is Florial going to get any better by benching him? WTH... I guess is call the Frazier treatment






You don't "give a kid a shot" in a must win game.  Gardner's defense and familiarity with Fenway with a fly ball pitcher in German is the compelling factor with the lineup choice.  Florial will be available off the bench.

2 months ago  ::  Jul 25, 2021 - 1:09PM #7
Max
Posts: 8,257

Jul 25, 2021 -- 11:43AM, luvdayanks wrote:


Jul 25, 2021 -- 11:17AM, laurenfrances wrote:






1. DJ LeMahieu (R) 1B

2. Giancarlo Stanton (R) DH

3. Rougned Odor (L) 2B

4. Gary Sanchez (R) C

5. Gleyber Torres (R) SS

6. Brett Gardner (L) CF

7. Gio Urshela (R) 3B

8. Ryan LaMarre (R) LF

9. Greg Allen (S) RF



1. Enrique Hernandez (R) 2B

2. Jarren Duran (L) CF

3. Xander Bogaerts (R) SS

4. Rafael Devers (L) 3B

5. J.D. Martinez (R) DH

6. Alex Verdugo (L) LF

7. Hunter Renfroe (R) RF


9. Franchy Cordero (L) 1B






Florial is hot so they sit him? 




Plus, he only started the rally for them yesterday, and out of all the players the Yankees promoted he's the only one in their list of top 30 prospects (#10).

2 months ago  ::  Jul 25, 2021 - 1:12PM #8
Raymond757
Posts: 10,313
Joe Torre did the same thing with Melky Cabrera, he kept playing Damon over him.
2 months ago  ::  Jul 25, 2021 - 1:20PM #9
Raymond757
Posts: 10,313
I'll keep saying put the contact hitters together Boone!!!
2 months ago  ::  Jul 25, 2021 - 1:21PM #10
Raymond757
Posts: 10,313
Wasted double already with no outs
Page 1 of 18  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Yankees Yankees/Red Sox game 4 of 4 lineup/game thread...
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum