Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
ashamed
2 months ago  ::  Jul 29, 2021 - 4:48PM #1
bikeboff
Posts: 197
Cole should be ashamed of himself.  He's getting a lot of money to be an ace.  We win the first 2 games and the game we should be guaranteed to win with Cole, he pulls this crap. Very very inexcusable.
2 months ago  ::  Jul 29, 2021 - 4:50PM #2
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 84,511

They just interviewed Cole ... he was hanging his head, had tears in his eyes and sounded really sad ... so he was hurting because of this loss.


As far as ashamed ... YOU should be ashamed of how you constantly attack a team that you pretend you root for.

2 months ago  ::  Jul 29, 2021 - 4:53PM #3
newinn
Posts: 37,856

Tippy is still an idiot

2 months ago  ::  Jul 29, 2021 - 5:02PM #4
luvdayanks
Posts: 30,568

Jul 29, 2021 -- 4:48PM, bikeboff wrote:

Cole should be ashamed of himself.  He's getting a lot of money to be an ace.  We win the first 2 games and the game we should be guaranteed to win with Cole, he pulls this crap. Very very inexcusable.




Agree, he should win every game he pitches and pitch a no hitter each time out. What's your excuse for being an idiot?

2 months ago  ::  Jul 29, 2021 - 5:11PM #5
laurenfrances
Posts: 44,255

If you cannot deal will loses, don't watch sports. Do you think Cole enjoys losing? The man is highly competitive  He studies each opponent prior to each start. He just wasn't able to execute his strategy.


Does it help that offense provided zero runs? Even if Cole allowed 1 run, the game is still a loss.


You're an idiot. The one that should be ashamed is you.

2 months ago  ::  Jul 29, 2021 - 7:16PM #6
bruner4329
Posts: 4,235

Jul 29, 2021 -- 4:50PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


They just interviewed Cole ... he was hanging his head, had tears in his eyes and sounded really sad ... so he was hurting because of this loss.


As far as ashamed ... YOU should be ashamed of how you constantly attack a team that you pretend you root for.




I wish some other guys would take thel osses more seriosuly and hard as Cole does. Maybe some day Stanton will look at some tape and realize he is bailing out on every pitch. His at bats today were not competitive.

2 months ago  ::  Jul 29, 2021 - 7:18PM #7
luvdayanks
Posts: 30,568

Jul 29, 2021 -- 7:16PM, bruner4329 wrote:


Jul 29, 2021 -- 4:50PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


They just interviewed Cole ... he was hanging his head, had tears in his eyes and sounded really sad ... so he was hurting because of this loss.


As far as ashamed ... YOU should be ashamed of how you constantly attack a team that you pretend you root for.




I wish some other guys would take thel osses more seriosuly and hard as Cole does. Maybe some day Stanton will look at some tape and realize he is bailing out on every pitch. His at bats today were not competitive.




His at bats haven't been competitive for a month. I don't ever remember a major league player with that bad of a swing.

2 months ago  ::  Jul 29, 2021 - 7:23PM #8
CHL59
Posts: 4,399

Stanton looks like he is thinking of being somewhere else lately for sure. His interest in playing is starting to look as bad as his swing from what I see.

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
2 months ago  ::  Jul 29, 2021 - 7:30PM #9
luvdayanks
Posts: 30,568

Jul 29, 2021 -- 7:23PM, CHL59 wrote:


Stanton looks like he is thinking of being somewhere else lately for sure. His interest in playing is starting to look as bad as his swing from what I see.




They absolutely need to sit him for a few games. Maybe now that they have Gallo and Rizzo that will happen.

2 months ago  ::  Jul 29, 2021 - 8:07PM #10
bigjeep
Posts: 202

These are the games that Cole was brought in to win! No excuses!

Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum