Network Forums Yankees Yankees/Braves game 1 of 2 lineup/game thread 8/23
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 4 of 12  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next
Yankees/Braves game 1 of 2 lineup/game thread 8/23
3 months ago  ::  Aug 23, 2021 - 8:22PM #31
luvdayanks
Posts: 30,735

Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:16PM, El Guapo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:58PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:56PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:07PM, CHL59 wrote:


So real quick, Voit was the player of the week last week, and Rizzo is in a slump, Voit has 11 RBI's from last week and is hitting over .400 and he sits for a slumping player. Just curious, just a real curious selection for 1st base. Yes Rizzo is a better fielder. So what in this scenerio.




Knew you would start with this kind of BS.




Didn't we all. He has some serious issues.





Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:00PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:58PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:56PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:07PM, CHL59 wrote:


So real quick, Voit was the player of the week last week, and Rizzo is in a slump, Voit has 11 RBI's from last week and is hitting over .400 and he sits for a slumping player. Just curious, just a real curious selection for 1st base. Yes Rizzo is a better fielder. So what in this scenerio.




Knew you would start with this kind of BS.




Didn't we all. He has some serious issues.




He is seriously a total nutjob.




Luv, even if you don't know as much about baseball as CHL, I still think you're pretty cool.




Nobody knows as much about baseball as CHL, he's a legend in his own mind Guap.

3 months ago  ::  Aug 23, 2021 - 8:23PM #32
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 84,637

Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:22PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:16PM, El Guapo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:58PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:56PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:07PM, CHL59 wrote:


So real quick, Voit was the player of the week last week, and Rizzo is in a slump, Voit has 11 RBI's from last week and is hitting over .400 and he sits for a slumping player. Just curious, just a real curious selection for 1st base. Yes Rizzo is a better fielder. So what in this scenerio.




Knew you would start with this kind of BS.




Didn't we all. He has some serious issues.





Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:00PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:58PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:56PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:07PM, CHL59 wrote:


So real quick, Voit was the player of the week last week, and Rizzo is in a slump, Voit has 11 RBI's from last week and is hitting over .400 and he sits for a slumping player. Just curious, just a real curious selection for 1st base. Yes Rizzo is a better fielder. So what in this scenerio.




Knew you would start with this kind of BS.




Didn't we all. He has some serious issues.




He is seriously a total nutjob.




Luv, even if you don't know as much about baseball as CHL, I still think you're pretty cool.




Nobody knows as much about baseball as CHL, he's a legend in his own mind Guap.




I just had a nice piece of lasagna for dinner and now you're both turning my stomach.

3 months ago  ::  Aug 23, 2021 - 8:25PM #33
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 84,637

Velazquez has a good arm.

3 months ago  ::  Aug 23, 2021 - 8:26PM #34
CHL59
Posts: 4,399

Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:39PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:27PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:19PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:07PM, CHL59 wrote:


So real quick, Voit was the player of the week last week, and Rizzo is in a slump, Voit has 11 RBI's from last week and is hitting over .400 and he sits for a slumping player. Just curious, just a real curious selection for 1st base. Yes Rizzo is a better fielder. So what in this scenerio.




The Yankees are 11-1 when Rizzo starts.




That is the most ridiculous thing you have ever said and you of all people know better. Stop, please. Right now you do not take a guy hitting like Voit over a slumping player. No reason and Boone or not whoever did it is an idiot. Just FYI don't say things like that because their is no rational reason for it and what you said is NOT the reason he is not playing. I don't know what is, but that ain't it.




I gave you a fact that might be a reason and you get your panties in a knot. Same old irrational off the charts Jpep. Kay said the same thing, but you think you know more than everybody. Control your emotions. You're the one whose always crying people are after you and I make a factual statement and you go off the rails. You could have easily said well that may be but I don't buy it, instead you become belligerent. Seriously, seek counseling.




Or you just could have agreed but that would not get you applause from your fan club would it? Or you could explain yourself. I'm not upset about it, I was making a point. As for Kay what is he supposed to do bash Boone or the Yankees? Kay is a puppet leave him out of it. I do know more than him as far as this particular incident if he thinks that is the reason to sit Luke.. HE IS BEING A Politician like always, or at least most of the time. See you have a reputation just like I do. Your reputation is your sarcastic and you make statements that could be construed several different ways leaving you room to wiggle out of looking like you just did with that statement. Foolish. There should ne no argument here yet you made one like you did it on purpose to see what I would say. IMO you could have just explained yourself. Two teams on a 9 in a row streak fighting for a shot at the playoffs and division title and what, he sits the player of the week for a slumping lost hitter? And you say what?? 11- and 1 with him in the lineup going 0 for 5? or 1 for 5 in half of those games? Sheesh...

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
3 months ago  ::  Aug 23, 2021 - 8:27PM #35
laurenfrances
Posts: 44,631

Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:09PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:03PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:02PM, Lola wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:00PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:58PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:56PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:07PM, CHL59 wrote:


So real quick, Voit was the player of the week last week, and Rizzo is in a slump, Voit has 11 RBI's from last week and is hitting over .400 and he sits for a slumping player. Just curious, just a real curious selection for 1st base. Yes Rizzo is a better fielder. So what in this scenerio.




Knew you would start with this kind of BS.




Didn't we all. He has some serious issues.




He is seriously a total nutjob.




Ya think?




I gave up on him about two weeks ago ... you can't even try to be nice to him because he eventually attacks you if you don't agree with everything he says.




I did the same, haven't responded to any of his nonsense for awhile, figured it wasn't worth it. I merely gave him a fact that may have been why they played Rizzo over Voit and because he didn't agree he went off the rails. Loose cannon.




At times great defense can save a run. Although Rizzo is not hitting like Voit, Rizzo's defensive prowess evens out the playing field. Unfortunately, it's a tough call.


Ask Girardi, above all else he values defense. 

3 months ago  ::  Aug 23, 2021 - 8:31PM #36
laurenfrances
Posts: 44,631

Montgomery never seem to get much run support....Undecided

3 months ago  ::  Aug 23, 2021 - 8:32PM #37
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 84,637

Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:27PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:09PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:03PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:02PM, Lola wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:00PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:58PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:56PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:07PM, CHL59 wrote:


So real quick, Voit was the player of the week last week, and Rizzo is in a slump, Voit has 11 RBI's from last week and is hitting over .400 and he sits for a slumping player. Just curious, just a real curious selection for 1st base. Yes Rizzo is a better fielder. So what in this scenerio.




Knew you would start with this kind of BS.




Didn't we all. He has some serious issues.




He is seriously a total nutjob.




Ya think?




I gave up on him about two weeks ago ... you can't even try to be nice to him because he eventually attacks you if you don't agree with everything he says.




I did the same, haven't responded to any of his nonsense for awhile, figured it wasn't worth it. I merely gave him a fact that may have been why they played Rizzo over Voit and because he didn't agree he went off the rails. Loose cannon.




At times great defense can save a run. Although Rizzo is not hitting like Voit, Rizzo's defensive prowess evens out the playing field. Unfortunately, it's a tough call.


Ask Girardi, above all else he values defense. 




I've always been a HUGE defense at first person, going back to Giambi ... had many arguments on this board about it ... but the point is you need defense at first if you have it especially when you have a lot of other good hitters in the line-up.

3 months ago  ::  Aug 23, 2021 - 8:34PM #38
Lola
Posts: 28,633

Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:32PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:27PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:09PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:03PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:02PM, Lola wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:00PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:58PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:56PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:07PM, CHL59 wrote:


So real quick, Voit was the player of the week last week, and Rizzo is in a slump, Voit has 11 RBI's from last week and is hitting over .400 and he sits for a slumping player. Just curious, just a real curious selection for 1st base. Yes Rizzo is a better fielder. So what in this scenerio.




Knew you would start with this kind of BS.




Didn't we all. He has some serious issues.




He is seriously a total nutjob.




Ya think?




I gave up on him about two weeks ago ... you can't even try to be nice to him because he eventually attacks you if you don't agree with everything he says.




I did the same, haven't responded to any of his nonsense for awhile, figured it wasn't worth it. I merely gave him a fact that may have been why they played Rizzo over Voit and because he didn't agree he went off the rails. Loose cannon.




At times great defense can save a run. Although Rizzo is not hitting like Voit, Rizzo's defensive prowess evens out the playing field. Unfortunately, it's a tough call.


Ask Girardi, above all else he values defense. 




I've always been a HUGE defense at first person, going back to Giambi ... had many arguments on this board about it ... but the point is you need defense at first if you have it especially when you have a lot of other good hitters in the line-up.




No... it's probably some conspiracy that Cash and Boone have schemed up against Luke.

3 months ago  ::  Aug 23, 2021 - 8:35PM #39
Raymond757
Posts: 10,340
Please don't pass up on Luis Gil...he should be in the rotation.
3 months ago  ::  Aug 23, 2021 - 8:36PM #40
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 84,637

Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:34PM, Lola wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:32PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:27PM, laurenfrances wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:09PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:03PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:02PM, Lola wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 8:00PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:58PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:56PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 23, 2021 -- 7:07PM, CHL59 wrote:


So real quick, Voit was the player of the week last week, and Rizzo is in a slump, Voit has 11 RBI's from last week and is hitting over .400 and he sits for a slumping player. Just curious, just a real curious selection for 1st base. Yes Rizzo is a better fielder. So what in this scenerio.




Knew you would start with this kind of BS.




Didn't we all. He has some serious issues.




He is seriously a total nutjob.




Ya think?




I gave up on him about two weeks ago ... you can't even try to be nice to him because he eventually attacks you if you don't agree with everything he says.




I did the same, haven't responded to any of his nonsense for awhile, figured it wasn't worth it. I merely gave him a fact that may have been why they played Rizzo over Voit and because he didn't agree he went off the rails. Loose cannon.




At times great defense can save a run. Although Rizzo is not hitting like Voit, Rizzo's defensive prowess evens out the playing field. Unfortunately, it's a tough call.


Ask Girardi, above all else he values defense. 




I've always been a HUGE defense at first person, going back to Giambi ... had many arguments on this board about it ... but the point is you need defense at first if you have it especially when you have a lot of other good hitters in the line-up.




No... it's probably some conspiracy that Cash and Boone have schemed up against Luke.




LOL ... CHL sure probably thinks so.

Page 4 of 12  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Yankees Yankees/Braves game 1 of 2 lineup/game thread 8/23
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum