Network Forums Yankees Yankees/Braves game 2 of 2 lineup/game thread...
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 18  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next
Yankees/Braves game 2 of 2 lineup/game thread 8/24
2 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 4:55PM #1
laurenfrances
Posts: 44,549




1. DJ LeMahieu (R) 2B

2. Anthony Rizzo (L) 1B

3. Aaron Judge (R) CF

4. Joey Gallo (L) LF

5. Giancarlo Stanton (R) RF

6. Gary Sanchez (R) C

7. Rougned Odor (L) 3B

8. Andrew Velazquez (S) SS

9. Andrew Heaney (L) P



1. Ozzie Albies (S) 2B

2. Jorge Soler (R) RF

3. Freddie Freeman (L) 1B

4. Austin Riley (R) 3B

5. Dansby Swanson (R) SS

6. Travis d'Arnaud (R) C

7. Adam Duvall (R) LF

8. Joc Pederson (L) CF




2 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 4:59PM #2
newinn
Posts: 37,941

OH MY GAWD!!!!!! No Voit in the lineup again!!!!! Fire Boone, Fire Cashman, Fire Hal, Fire the analytic guys. How dare the sit Voit again HOW FREAKING DARE THEY!!!!!!!!!!


10 in a row be damned!!!! I want Voit in the lineup!!! 

2 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 5:03PM #3
CHL59
Posts: 4,399

Put down the crack pipe Newinn. You are over your head trying to figure out why that's a problem. If you don't know, you don't know, but don't draw attention to that fact. Don't assume what others may think. The Yankees are winning be happy.

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
2 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 5:05PM #4
newinn
Posts: 37,941

Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:03PM, CHL59 wrote:


Put down the crack pipe Newinn. You are over your head trying to figure out why that's a problem. If you don't know, you don't know, but don't draw attention to that fact. Don't assume what others may think. The Yankees are winning be happy.




true, Only you OH GREAT ONE knows. Take up the crack pipe, it might help you. If the way you post here is your idea of happy, I'd rather be miserable

2 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 5:09PM #5
1955nyyfan
Posts: 2,854

Forgot Charlie Morton went to the Braves. 

2 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 5:27PM #6
CHL59
Posts: 4,399

Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:05PM, newinn wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:03PM, CHL59 wrote:


Put down the crack pipe Newinn. You are over your head trying to figure out why that's a problem. If you don't know, you don't know, but don't draw attention to that fact. Don't assume what others may think. The Yankees are winning be happy.




true, Only you OH GREAT ONE knows. Take up the crack pipe, it might help you. If the way you post here is your idea of happy, I'd rather be miserable




What do you mean rather be? You are. You post like a mouse. Always on the fence and need more time to make a judgement on what you see in a player or a manager move or lineup issue you question. So afraid of being wrong I guess. Try it if you are wrong you will still be in great company and you will still be Newinn and standing. Instead of cracking wise why don't you tell everyone why you think they are playing Rizzo over Voit. C'mon make a statement OH GREAT ONE, about the team and the players lets see what you think instead of trying to be clever and show off for your fan club.. Scared?

you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
2 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 5:32PM #7
1955nyyfan
Posts: 2,854

Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:05PM, newinn wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:03PM, CHL59 wrote:


Put down the crack pipe Newinn. You are over your head trying to figure out why that's a problem. If you don't know, you don't know, but don't draw attention to that fact. Don't assume what others may think. The Yankees are winning be happy.




true, Only you OH GREAT ONE knows. Take up the crack pipe, it might help you. If the way you post here is your idea of happy, I'd rather be miserable




New, what I can't get over is that both you and Mo went out of your way to support this guy when almost everyone else had given up on him and he repays that by spitting on both of you. I'm sorry to see it but can't say I'm surprised. 

2 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 5:45PM #8
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 84,622

Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:32PM, 1955nyyfan wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:05PM, newinn wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:03PM, CHL59 wrote:


Put down the crack pipe Newinn. You are over your head trying to figure out why that's a problem. If you don't know, you don't know, but don't draw attention to that fact. Don't assume what others may think. The Yankees are winning be happy.




true, Only you OH GREAT ONE knows. Take up the crack pipe, it might help you. If the way you post here is your idea of happy, I'd rather be miserable




New, what I can't get over is that both you and Mo went out of your way to support this guy when almost everyone else had given up on him and he repays that by spitting on both of you. I'm sorry to see it but can't say I'm surprised. 




I know I was trying to be fair ... I was giving it time to play out ... maybe more time than I should of ... he's totally insane is my final analysis.  

2 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 5:47PM #9
Raymond757
Posts: 10,336
Voit sits again tonight... c'mon Boone, that's borderline abusive.
2 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 6:01PM #10
jimwest
Posts: 4,729

Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:47PM, Raymond757 wrote:

Voit sits again tonight... c'mon Boone, that's borderline abusive.



Probably because Morton is a tough RH pitcher. Although a small sample size, Voit has hit .143 against him. Getting the LH bats in the lineup is advisable, as he has pitched well vs the Yanks.

Page 1 of 18  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Yankees Yankees/Braves game 2 of 2 lineup/game thread...
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum