Network Forums Yankees Yankees/Braves game 2 of 2 lineup/game thread...
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 3 of 18  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next
Yankees/Braves game 2 of 2 lineup/game thread 8/24
3 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 6:42PM #21
luvdayanks
Posts: 30,735

Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:36PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:31PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:18PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:16PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:01PM, jimwest wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:47PM, Raymond757 wrote:

Voit sits again tonight... c'mon Boone, that's borderline abusive.



Probably because Morton is a tough RH pitcher. Although a small sample size, Voit has hit .143 against him. Getting the LH bats in the lineup is advisable, as he has pitched well vs the Yanks.




I have no doubt they have a reason, and what you say is probably it. To me it is weak at best. 13 RBI's, .400 plus in last 7 days before they sat Voit and Rizzo is cold as ice and went 0 for again last night. Luckily we are winning so no one is screaming about it. Still doesn't make it smart to do IMO.




No one is screaming about it except you.




Do you have electricity in your house or a computer besides your phone? Playing Rizzo over Voit these last two games is all over Twitter and Sport Talk. Stop making it like I am the only one who said anything. No, I don't belong on twitter I get Emails from friends anmd other fans and texts about Yankee stuff. This isn't the only place I talk Yankee's. It is  however the only place that is afraid to admit when they screw up and at that it is only during a game people show negitive emotion over the team. Soon as it is over they forget why the loss or mistakes took place. I do also at times. DOesn't mean they didn't happen, or they were smart to do.




I have a Twitter account and I just checked it and no one is screaming about Luke Voit not being in the line-up.




Another figment of his imagination.

3 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 6:44PM #22
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 84,637

Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:42PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:36PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:31PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:18PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:16PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:01PM, jimwest wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:47PM, Raymond757 wrote:

Voit sits again tonight... c'mon Boone, that's borderline abusive.



Probably because Morton is a tough RH pitcher. Although a small sample size, Voit has hit .143 against him. Getting the LH bats in the lineup is advisable, as he has pitched well vs the Yanks.




I have no doubt they have a reason, and what you say is probably it. To me it is weak at best. 13 RBI's, .400 plus in last 7 days before they sat Voit and Rizzo is cold as ice and went 0 for again last night. Luckily we are winning so no one is screaming about it. Still doesn't make it smart to do IMO.




No one is screaming about it except you.




Do you have electricity in your house or a computer besides your phone? Playing Rizzo over Voit these last two games is all over Twitter and Sport Talk. Stop making it like I am the only one who said anything. No, I don't belong on twitter I get Emails from friends anmd other fans and texts about Yankee stuff. This isn't the only place I talk Yankee's. It is  however the only place that is afraid to admit when they screw up and at that it is only during a game people show negitive emotion over the team. Soon as it is over they forget why the loss or mistakes took place. I do also at times. DOesn't mean they didn't happen, or they were smart to do.




I have a Twitter account and I just checked it and no one is screaming about Luke Voit not being in the line-up.




Another figment of his imagination.




Unless he saw something I didn't see ... did a search and they aren't talking about it from what I could see.

3 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 6:46PM #23
luvdayanks
Posts: 30,735

Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:31PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:18PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:16PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:01PM, jimwest wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:47PM, Raymond757 wrote:

Voit sits again tonight... c'mon Boone, that's borderline abusive.



Probably because Morton is a tough RH pitcher. Although a small sample size, Voit has hit .143 against him. Getting the LH bats in the lineup is advisable, as he has pitched well vs the Yanks.




I have no doubt they have a reason, and what you say is probably it. To me it is weak at best. 13 RBI's, .400 plus in last 7 days before they sat Voit and Rizzo is cold as ice and went 0 for again last night. Luckily we are winning so no one is screaming about it. Still doesn't make it smart to do IMO.




No one is screaming about it except you.




Do you have electricity in your house or a computer besides your phone? Playing Rizzo over Voit these last two games is all over Twitter and Sport Talk. Stop making it like I am the only one who said anything. No, I don't belong on twitter I get Emails from friends anmd other fans and texts about Yankee stuff. This isn't the only place I talk Yankee's. It is  however the only place that is afraid to admit when they screw up and at that it is only during a game people show negitive emotion over the team. Soon as it is over they forget why the loss or mistakes took place. I do also at times. DOesn't mean they didn't happen, or they were smart to do.




Your original words were "no on is screaming about it" ,now you're saying it's all over Twitter and Sports Talk. Which is it?

3 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 6:49PM #24
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 84,637

Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:46PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:31PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:18PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:16PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:01PM, jimwest wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:47PM, Raymond757 wrote:

Voit sits again tonight... c'mon Boone, that's borderline abusive.



Probably because Morton is a tough RH pitcher. Although a small sample size, Voit has hit .143 against him. Getting the LH bats in the lineup is advisable, as he has pitched well vs the Yanks.




I have no doubt they have a reason, and what you say is probably it. To me it is weak at best. 13 RBI's, .400 plus in last 7 days before they sat Voit and Rizzo is cold as ice and went 0 for again last night. Luckily we are winning so no one is screaming about it. Still doesn't make it smart to do IMO.




No one is screaming about it except you.




Do you have electricity in your house or a computer besides your phone? Playing Rizzo over Voit these last two games is all over Twitter and Sport Talk. Stop making it like I am the only one who said anything. No, I don't belong on twitter I get Emails from friends anmd other fans and texts about Yankee stuff. This isn't the only place I talk Yankee's. It is  however the only place that is afraid to admit when they screw up and at that it is only during a game people show negitive emotion over the team. Soon as it is over they forget why the loss or mistakes took place. I do also at times. DOesn't mean they didn't happen, or they were smart to do.




Your original words were "no on is screaming about it" ,now you're saying it's all over Twitter and Sports Talk. Which is it?




I even checked the YES Network on Twitter, and the tweet with the line-up and no one is talking about it.

3 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 6:51PM #25
Lola
Posts: 28,633

Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:46PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:31PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:18PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:16PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:01PM, jimwest wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:47PM, Raymond757 wrote:

Voit sits again tonight... c'mon Boone, that's borderline abusive.



Probably because Morton is a tough RH pitcher. Although a small sample size, Voit has hit .143 against him. Getting the LH bats in the lineup is advisable, as he has pitched well vs the Yanks.




I have no doubt they have a reason, and what you say is probably it. To me it is weak at best. 13 RBI's, .400 plus in last 7 days before they sat Voit and Rizzo is cold as ice and went 0 for again last night. Luckily we are winning so no one is screaming about it. Still doesn't make it smart to do IMO.




No one is screaming about it except you.




Do you have electricity in your house or a computer besides your phone? Playing Rizzo over Voit these last two games is all over Twitter and Sport Talk. Stop making it like I am the only one who said anything. No, I don't belong on twitter I get Emails from friends anmd other fans and texts about Yankee stuff. This isn't the only place I talk Yankee's. It is  however the only place that is afraid to admit when they screw up and at that it is only during a game people show negitive emotion over the team. Soon as it is over they forget why the loss or mistakes took place. I do also at times. DOesn't mean they didn't happen, or they were smart to do.




Your original words were "no on is screaming about it" ,now you're saying it's all over Twitter and Sports Talk. Which is it?




Having a conversation with this guy is like trying to herd a cat... it can't be done as we saw on the field a few weeks ago!
 
Hey Luv.... did you see Boone called Stanton a unicorn...lol! I guess that's a good thing, he was talking about Stantons hard hit balls.

3 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 6:53PM #26
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 84,637

Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:51PM, Lola wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:46PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:31PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:18PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:16PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:01PM, jimwest wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:47PM, Raymond757 wrote:

Voit sits again tonight... c'mon Boone, that's borderline abusive.



Probably because Morton is a tough RH pitcher. Although a small sample size, Voit has hit .143 against him. Getting the LH bats in the lineup is advisable, as he has pitched well vs the Yanks.




I have no doubt they have a reason, and what you say is probably it. To me it is weak at best. 13 RBI's, .400 plus in last 7 days before they sat Voit and Rizzo is cold as ice and went 0 for again last night. Luckily we are winning so no one is screaming about it. Still doesn't make it smart to do IMO.




No one is screaming about it except you.




Do you have electricity in your house or a computer besides your phone? Playing Rizzo over Voit these last two games is all over Twitter and Sport Talk. Stop making it like I am the only one who said anything. No, I don't belong on twitter I get Emails from friends anmd other fans and texts about Yankee stuff. This isn't the only place I talk Yankee's. It is  however the only place that is afraid to admit when they screw up and at that it is only during a game people show negitive emotion over the team. Soon as it is over they forget why the loss or mistakes took place. I do also at times. DOesn't mean they didn't happen, or they were smart to do.




Your original words were "no on is screaming about it" ,now you're saying it's all over Twitter and Sports Talk. Which is it?




Having a conversation with this guy is like trying to herd a cat... it can't be done as we saw on the field a few weeks ago!
 
Hey Luv.... did you see Boone called Stanton a unicorn...lol! I guess that's a good thing, he was talking about Stantons hard hit balls.




I heard him call him that ... very funny.

3 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 7:07PM #27
luvdayanks
Posts: 30,735

Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:51PM, Lola wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:46PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:31PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:18PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:16PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:01PM, jimwest wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:47PM, Raymond757 wrote:

Voit sits again tonight... c'mon Boone, that's borderline abusive.



Probably because Morton is a tough RH pitcher. Although a small sample size, Voit has hit .143 against him. Getting the LH bats in the lineup is advisable, as he has pitched well vs the Yanks.




I have no doubt they have a reason, and what you say is probably it. To me it is weak at best. 13 RBI's, .400 plus in last 7 days before they sat Voit and Rizzo is cold as ice and went 0 for again last night. Luckily we are winning so no one is screaming about it. Still doesn't make it smart to do IMO.




No one is screaming about it except you.




Do you have electricity in your house or a computer besides your phone? Playing Rizzo over Voit these last two games is all over Twitter and Sport Talk. Stop making it like I am the only one who said anything. No, I don't belong on twitter I get Emails from friends anmd other fans and texts about Yankee stuff. This isn't the only place I talk Yankee's. It is  however the only place that is afraid to admit when they screw up and at that it is only during a game people show negitive emotion over the team. Soon as it is over they forget why the loss or mistakes took place. I do also at times. DOesn't mean they didn't happen, or they were smart to do.




Your original words were "no on is screaming about it" ,now you're saying it's all over Twitter and Sports Talk. Which is it?




Having a conversation with this guy is like trying to herd a cat... it can't be done as we saw on the field a few weeks ago!
 
Hey Luv.... did you see Boone called Stanton a unicorn...lol! I guess that's a good thing, he was talking about Stantons hard hit balls.




I saw that, good description. Anyone that can hit an oppo 385 feet with an off balance swing is a rarity.

3 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 7:16PM #28
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 84,637

Aug 24, 2021 -- 7:07PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:51PM, Lola wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:46PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:31PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:18PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:16PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:01PM, jimwest wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:47PM, Raymond757 wrote:

Voit sits again tonight... c'mon Boone, that's borderline abusive.



Probably because Morton is a tough RH pitcher. Although a small sample size, Voit has hit .143 against him. Getting the LH bats in the lineup is advisable, as he has pitched well vs the Yanks.




I have no doubt they have a reason, and what you say is probably it. To me it is weak at best. 13 RBI's, .400 plus in last 7 days before they sat Voit and Rizzo is cold as ice and went 0 for again last night. Luckily we are winning so no one is screaming about it. Still doesn't make it smart to do IMO.




No one is screaming about it except you.




Do you have electricity in your house or a computer besides your phone? Playing Rizzo over Voit these last two games is all over Twitter and Sport Talk. Stop making it like I am the only one who said anything. No, I don't belong on twitter I get Emails from friends anmd other fans and texts about Yankee stuff. This isn't the only place I talk Yankee's. It is  however the only place that is afraid to admit when they screw up and at that it is only during a game people show negitive emotion over the team. Soon as it is over they forget why the loss or mistakes took place. I do also at times. DOesn't mean they didn't happen, or they were smart to do.




Your original words were "no on is screaming about it" ,now you're saying it's all over Twitter and Sports Talk. Which is it?




Having a conversation with this guy is like trying to herd a cat... it can't be done as we saw on the field a few weeks ago!
 
Hey Luv.... did you see Boone called Stanton a unicorn...lol! I guess that's a good thing, he was talking about Stantons hard hit balls.




I saw that, good description. Anyone that can hit an oppo 385 feet with an off balance swing is a rarity.




Where have all the Stanton haters gone ... reminds me of a song.

3 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 7:23PM #29
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 84,637

DJ ... why are you hitting the first pitch.

3 months ago  ::  Aug 24, 2021 - 7:25PM #30
luvdayanks
Posts: 30,735

Aug 24, 2021 -- 7:16PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 7:07PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:51PM, Lola wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:46PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:31PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:18PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:16PM, CHL59 wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 6:01PM, jimwest wrote:


Aug 24, 2021 -- 5:47PM, Raymond757 wrote:

Voit sits again tonight... c'mon Boone, that's borderline abusive.



Probably because Morton is a tough RH pitcher. Although a small sample size, Voit has hit .143 against him. Getting the LH bats in the lineup is advisable, as he has pitched well vs the Yanks.




I have no doubt they have a reason, and what you say is probably it. To me it is weak at best. 13 RBI's, .400 plus in last 7 days before they sat Voit and Rizzo is cold as ice and went 0 for again last night. Luckily we are winning so no one is screaming about it. Still doesn't make it smart to do IMO.




No one is screaming about it except you.




Do you have electricity in your house or a computer besides your phone? Playing Rizzo over Voit these last two games is all over Twitter and Sport Talk. Stop making it like I am the only one who said anything. No, I don't belong on twitter I get Emails from friends anmd other fans and texts about Yankee stuff. This isn't the only place I talk Yankee's. It is  however the only place that is afraid to admit when they screw up and at that it is only during a game people show negitive emotion over the team. Soon as it is over they forget why the loss or mistakes took place. I do also at times. DOesn't mean they didn't happen, or they were smart to do.




Your original words were "no on is screaming about it" ,now you're saying it's all over Twitter and Sports Talk. Which is it?




Having a conversation with this guy is like trying to herd a cat... it can't be done as we saw on the field a few weeks ago!
 
Hey Luv.... did you see Boone called Stanton a unicorn...lol! I guess that's a good thing, he was talking about Stantons hard hit balls.




I saw that, good description. Anyone that can hit an oppo 385 feet with an off balance swing is a rarity.




Where have all the Stanton haters gone ... reminds me of a song.




Theyll be back when he goes 0 for 10.

Page 3 of 18  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Yankees Yankees/Braves game 2 of 2 lineup/game thread...
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum