Network Forums Yankees Yankees/Angels game 1 of 3 lineup/game thread 8/30
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 11  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next
Yankees/Angels game 1 of 3 lineup/game thread 8/30
3 months ago  ::  Aug 30, 2021 - 7:23PM #1
laurenfrances
Posts: 44,649




1. DJ LeMahieu (R) 2B

2. Anthony Rizzo (L) 1B

3. Aaron Judge (R) RF

4. Giancarlo Stanton (R) DH

5. Joey Gallo (L) LF

6. Gio Urshela (R) 3B

7. Gary Sanchez (R) C

8. Brett Gardner (L) CF

9. Andrew Velazquez (S) SS



1. David Fletcher (R) 2B

2. Shohei Ohtani (L) DH

3. Phil Gosselin (R) 3B

4. Jared Walsh (L) 1B

5. Jo Adell (R) LF

6. Brandon Marsh (L) CF

7. Max Stassi (R) C

8. Jack Mayfield (R) SS

9. Juan Lagares (R) RF



3 months ago  ::  Aug 30, 2021 - 7:28PM #2
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 84,638

3 months ago  ::  Aug 30, 2021 - 7:32PM #3
bumper
Posts: 10,551

uh oh, stanton dh'ing means no voit. can't we have 2 dh's and expand the lineup to 10. this is definitely our best fielding team.


interesting to see how kluber fairs in his first start back since may. he was rolling then. he usually takes a few games to get his rhythm. wonder who backs him up.

3 months ago  ::  Aug 30, 2021 - 7:57PM #4
newinn
Posts: 38,002

glad they're sitting Voit. My theory is we can't seem to win with him in the lineup

3 months ago  ::  Aug 30, 2021 - 8:03PM #5
bumper
Posts: 10,551

originally thought we were seeing ohtani on the mound tonite. mayers is a reliever, so it looks like we're getting a bullpen game.

3 months ago  ::  Aug 30, 2021 - 8:12PM #6
jimwest
Posts: 4,793

Aug 30, 2021 -- 7:57PM, newinn wrote:


glad they're sitting Voit. My theory is we can't seem to win with him in the lineup




 Really, new? What is that viewpoint based on? Any other Yankees you feel that way about? 

3 months ago  ::  Aug 30, 2021 - 8:35PM #7
John
Posts: 240

Aug 30, 2021 -- 7:32PM, bumper wrote:


uh oh, stanton dh'ing means no voit. can't we have 2 dh's and expand the lineup to 10. this is definitely our best fielding team.


interesting to see how kluber fairs in his first start back since may. he was rolling then. he usually takes a few games to get his rhythm. wonder who backs him up.





No reason Stanton can't play right everyday. Honest, this is ridiculous. Voit needs to be the DH and just get rid of that center fielder, he is years past expiration. 

3 months ago  ::  Aug 30, 2021 - 8:36PM #8
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 84,638

Aug 30, 2021 -- 8:35PM, John wrote:


Aug 30, 2021 -- 7:32PM, bumper wrote:


uh oh, stanton dh'ing means no voit. can't we have 2 dh's and expand the lineup to 10. this is definitely our best fielding team.


interesting to see how kluber fairs in his first start back since may. he was rolling then. he usually takes a few games to get his rhythm. wonder who backs him up.





No reason Stanton can't play right everyday. Honest, this is ridiculous. Voit needs to be the DH and just get rid of that center fielder, he is years past expiration. 




JEG, guess your first name is John.

3 months ago  ::  Aug 30, 2021 - 8:40PM #9
luvdayanks
Posts: 30,743

Aug 30, 2021 -- 8:36PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 30, 2021 -- 8:35PM, John wrote:


Aug 30, 2021 -- 7:32PM, bumper wrote:


uh oh, stanton dh'ing means no voit. can't we have 2 dh's and expand the lineup to 10. this is definitely our best fielding team.


interesting to see how kluber fairs in his first start back since may. he was rolling then. he usually takes a few games to get his rhythm. wonder who backs him up.





No reason Stanton can't play right everyday. Honest, this is ridiculous. Voit needs to be the DH and just get rid of that center fielder, he is years past expiration. 




JEG, guess your first name is John.




Two different posters. They sound similar but not the same. John and JEGnj have posted at the same time in the past.

3 months ago  ::  Aug 30, 2021 - 9:18PM #10
GottaGoToMo
Posts: 84,638

Aug 30, 2021 -- 8:40PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Aug 30, 2021 -- 8:36PM, GottaGoToMo wrote:


Aug 30, 2021 -- 8:35PM, John wrote:


Aug 30, 2021 -- 7:32PM, bumper wrote:


uh oh, stanton dh'ing means no voit. can't we have 2 dh's and expand the lineup to 10. this is definitely our best fielding team.


interesting to see how kluber fairs in his first start back since may. he was rolling then. he usually takes a few games to get his rhythm. wonder who backs him up.





No reason Stanton can't play right everyday. Honest, this is ridiculous. Voit needs to be the DH and just get rid of that center fielder, he is years past expiration. 




JEG, guess your first name is John.




Two different posters. They sound similar but not the same. John and JEGnj have posted at the same time in the past.




You can easily post under one name, sign out and sign in right away with another name ... that's no proof that they are not one in the same.  I find it funny that JEG said goodbye and then suddenly John is sounding like him.

Page 1 of 11  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Yankees Yankees/Angels game 1 of 3 lineup/game thread 8/30
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum