Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Mike Shildt Out As Cardinals Manager
3 months ago  ::  Oct 16, 2021 - 9:44PM #11
davis2
Posts: 19,187

Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:38PM, Jon wrote:


Oct 15, 2021 -- 4:58PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Oct 15, 2021 -- 4:51PM, Jon wrote:

Shildt was fired for philosophical reasons. Meaning, the GM wants to be the manager and have a mouthpiece Yeah, Shildt doesn't want to be a mouthpiece for Cashman.




More of your speculation. What facts do you have to support that? Never mind, facts aren't in your repertoire.





Mike Wilbon tells you to f off.




So the talking heads are experts now??? You are gullible, Jon boy...

3 months ago  ::  Oct 16, 2021 - 9:48PM #12
Jon
Posts: 5,042

Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:44PM, davis2 wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:38PM, Jon wrote:


Oct 15, 2021 -- 4:58PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Oct 15, 2021 -- 4:51PM, Jon wrote:

Shildt was fired for philosophical reasons. Meaning, the GM wants to be the manager and have a mouthpiece Yeah, Shildt doesn't want to be a mouthpiece for Cashman.




More of your speculation. What facts do you have to support that? Never mind, facts aren't in your repertoire.





Mike Wilbon tells you to f off.




So the talking heads are experts now??? You are gullible, Jon boy...




Uh huh. You didn't actually listen, did you? Wilbon said several managers have told him that GMs want to run the show and manage.


I think Wilbon knows more baseball managers personally than you do, and talks to them about the state of managing.

Have you spoken to any?


And that's the #1 reason Boone was hired as manager: to be Cashman's puppet.


And why was Shildt fired? Tell me.

3 months ago  ::  Oct 16, 2021 - 9:51PM #13
davis2
Posts: 19,187

Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:48PM, Jon wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:44PM, davis2 wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:38PM, Jon wrote:


Oct 15, 2021 -- 4:58PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Oct 15, 2021 -- 4:51PM, Jon wrote:

Shildt was fired for philosophical reasons. Meaning, the GM wants to be the manager and have a mouthpiece Yeah, Shildt doesn't want to be a mouthpiece for Cashman.




More of your speculation. What facts do you have to support that? Never mind, facts aren't in your repertoire.





Mike Wilbon tells you to f off.




So the talking heads are experts now??? You are gullible, Jon boy...




Uh huh. You didn't actually listen, did you? Wilbon said several managers have told him that GMs want to run the show and manage.


I think Wilbon knows more baseball managers personally than you do, and talks to them about the state of managing.

Have you spoken to any?


And that's the #1 reason Boone was hired as manager: to be Cashman's puppet.


And why was Shildt fired? Tell me.



I will ask you the same. But you still don't know crap Jonny!

3 months ago  ::  Oct 16, 2021 - 9:53PM #14
Jon
Posts: 5,042

Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:51PM, davis2 wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:48PM, Jon wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:44PM, davis2 wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:38PM, Jon wrote:


Oct 15, 2021 -- 4:58PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Oct 15, 2021 -- 4:51PM, Jon wrote:

Shildt was fired for philosophical reasons. Meaning, the GM wants to be the manager and have a mouthpiece Yeah, Shildt doesn't want to be a mouthpiece for Cashman.




More of your speculation. What facts do you have to support that? Never mind, facts aren't in your repertoire.





Mike Wilbon tells you to f off.




So the talking heads are experts now??? You are gullible, Jon boy...




Uh huh. You didn't actually listen, did you? Wilbon said several managers have told him that GMs want to run the show and manage.


I think Wilbon knows more baseball managers personally than you do, and talks to them about the state of managing.

Have you spoken to any?


And that's the #1 reason Boone was hired as manager: to be Cashman's puppet.


And why was Shildt fired? Tell me.



I will ask you the same. But you still don't know crap Jonny!




I've forgotten more baseball than you know, and just a little hint... (whisper) I know more baseball players and managers personally than you do.


But of course.


You Didnt Really Answer My Question Jenna Maroney GIF - You Didnt Really Answer  My Question Jenna Maroney 30Rock - Discover & Share GIFs

3 months ago  ::  Oct 17, 2021 - 7:50AM #15
luvdayanks
Posts: 30,748

Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:53PM, Jon wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:51PM, davis2 wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:48PM, Jon wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:44PM, davis2 wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:38PM, Jon wrote:


Oct 15, 2021 -- 4:58PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Oct 15, 2021 -- 4:51PM, Jon wrote:

Shildt was fired for philosophical reasons. Meaning, the GM wants to be the manager and have a mouthpiece Yeah, Shildt doesn't want to be a mouthpiece for Cashman.




More of your speculation. What facts do you have to support that? Never mind, facts aren't in your repertoire.





Mike Wilbon tells you to f off.




So the talking heads are experts now??? You are gullible, Jon boy...




Uh huh. You didn't actually listen, did you? Wilbon said several managers have told him that GMs want to run the show and manage.


I think Wilbon knows more baseball managers personally than you do, and talks to them about the state of managing.

Have you spoken to any?


And that's the #1 reason Boone was hired as manager: to be Cashman's puppet.


And why was Shildt fired? Tell me.



I will ask you the same. But you still don't know crap Jonny!




I've forgotten more baseball than you know, and just a little hint... (whisper) I know more baseball players and managers personally than you do.


But of course.





Little league managers and players don't count.

3 months ago  ::  Oct 17, 2021 - 9:58PM #16
davis2
Posts: 19,187

Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:53PM, Jon wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:51PM, davis2 wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:48PM, Jon wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:44PM, davis2 wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:38PM, Jon wrote:


Oct 15, 2021 -- 4:58PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Oct 15, 2021 -- 4:51PM, Jon wrote:

Shildt was fired for philosophical reasons. Meaning, the GM wants to be the manager and have a mouthpiece Yeah, Shildt doesn't want to be a mouthpiece for Cashman.




More of your speculation. What facts do you have to support that? Never mind, facts aren't in your repertoire.





Mike Wilbon tells you to f off.




So the talking heads are experts now??? You are gullible, Jon boy...




Uh huh. You didn't actually listen, did you? Wilbon said several managers have told him that GMs want to run the show and manage.


I think Wilbon knows more baseball managers personally than you do, and talks to them about the state of managing.

Have you spoken to any?


And that's the #1 reason Boone was hired as manager: to be Cashman's puppet.


And why was Shildt fired? Tell me.



I will ask you the same. But you still don't know crap Jonny!




I've forgotten more baseball than you know, and just a little hint... (whisper) I know more baseball players and managers personally than you do.


But of course.




The other thread where I said you were full of feces applies her and anywhere else you post Jonah. You've been a dope forever!

3 months ago  ::  Oct 17, 2021 - 10:00PM #17
davis2
Posts: 19,187

Oct 17, 2021 -- 7:50AM, luvdayanks wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:53PM, Jon wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:51PM, davis2 wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:48PM, Jon wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:44PM, davis2 wrote:


Oct 16, 2021 -- 9:38PM, Jon wrote:


Oct 15, 2021 -- 4:58PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Oct 15, 2021 -- 4:51PM, Jon wrote:

Shildt was fired for philosophical reasons. Meaning, the GM wants to be the manager and have a mouthpiece Yeah, Shildt doesn't want to be a mouthpiece for Cashman.




More of your speculation. What facts do you have to support that? Never mind, facts aren't in your repertoire.





Mike Wilbon tells you to f off.




So the talking heads are experts now??? You are gullible, Jon boy...




Uh huh. You didn't actually listen, did you? Wilbon said several managers have told him that GMs want to run the show and manage.


I think Wilbon knows more baseball managers personally than you do, and talks to them about the state of managing.

Have you spoken to any?


And that's the #1 reason Boone was hired as manager: to be Cashman's puppet.


And why was Shildt fired? Tell me.



I will ask you the same. But you still don't know crap Jonny!




I've forgotten more baseball than you know, and just a little hint... (whisper) I know more baseball players and managers personally than you do.


But of course.




Little league managers and players don't count.



Didn't ya know he played NCAA baseball??? More like he was the water boy's assistant.

3 months ago  ::  Oct 19, 2021 - 9:51AM #18
Jon
Posts: 5,042

Cashman proves me right.


Three more years of Boone.


Because he can't have a manager who QUESTIONS him.


This week, Cashman addressed the team after what has been a horrible losing streak. This move by Cashman proves my point perfectly. Things aren’t left up to Boone, he’s just the guy on the bench. Boone doesn’t go with his gut, he doesn’t make the decisions – he listens and he listens well. The Yankees don’t want a Buck Showalter or Terry Francona, they want an Aaron Boone.



Or a Mike Shildt. Or a Joe Maddon. Or any manager who wants to run a team.


bronxpinstripes.com/yankees-news-and-rum...

3 months ago  ::  Oct 19, 2021 - 9:52AM #19
Jon
Posts: 5,042

Oct 17, 2021 -- 10:00PM, davis2 wrote:


 Didn't ya know he played NCAA baseball?




Keep trying to insult me. It won't work. Because I'm right. You're wrong. And you hate it.

3 months ago  ::  Oct 19, 2021 - 12:46PM #20
luvdayanks
Posts: 30,748

Oct 19, 2021 -- 9:52AM, Jon wrote:


Oct 17, 2021 -- 10:00PM, davis2 wrote:


 Didn't ya know he played NCAA baseball?




Keep trying to insult me. It won't work. Because I'm right. You're wrong. And you hate it.




Don't you have a meeting with your little league managers and players to go to? You know, all those people you know and hang with?

Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum