Network Forums Sport of Politics The Commies Are Coming, The Commies Are Coming!
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 4 of 68  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 68 Next
The Commies Are Coming, The Commies Are Coming!
6 months ago  ::  Jan 24, 2022 - 9:05AM #31
bertram
Posts: 17,291

If the Russkies invade Ukraine, the world community needs to come down on them so hard that Bad Vlad will have no recourse but to back out.  His game is flagrantly obvious...the restoration of the U.S.S.R.  

6 months ago  ::  Jan 24, 2022 - 9:34AM #32
bertram
Posts: 17,291

NATO is sending more ships and fighter jets to Eastern Europe as we post...

6 months ago  ::  Jan 24, 2022 - 12:56PM #33
bertram
Posts: 17,291

Rumor has it that HBO is setting up a pay-per-view event if war breaks out...with a working title of "Rumble on the Steppes".  Catchy!

6 months ago  ::  Jan 24, 2022 - 3:47PM #34
NY23
Posts: 19,714

No surprise that the Freedom-hating supporter of Comrade Donnie supports Comrade Putie............


Democrat says Tucker Carlson viewers telling his office US should side with Russia


Democrat says Tucker Carlson viewers telling his office US should side with Russia (msn.com)

6 months ago  ::  Jan 24, 2022 - 4:21PM #35
NW
Posts: 4,061

Jan 24, 2022 -- 9:05AM, bertram wrote:


If the Russkies invade Ukraine, the world community needs to come down on them so hard that Bad Vlad will have no recourse but to back out.  His game is flagrantly obvious...the restoration of the U.S.S.R.  




I guess that all depends on whether it's a minor incursion or a true invasion.

6 months ago  ::  Jan 25, 2022 - 8:51AM #36
bertram
Posts: 17,291

Jan 24, 2022 -- 3:47PM, NY23 wrote:


No surprise that the Freedom-hating supporter of Comrade Donnie supports Comrade Putie............


Democrat says Tucker Carlson viewers telling his office US should side with Russia


Democrat says Tucker Carlson viewers telling his office US should side with Russia (msn.com)




Mike Pompeo spoke of his love and admiration for Uncle Pootie and his "statesmanship" at a time when the former KGB agent is ready to invade the Ukraine.  Wow!  

6 months ago  ::  Jan 25, 2022 - 2:48PM #37
Max
Posts: 9,957

Jan 24, 2022 -- 4:21PM, NW wrote:


Jan 24, 2022 -- 9:05AM, bertram wrote:


If the Russkies invade Ukraine, the world community needs to come down on them so hard that Bad Vlad will have no recourse but to back out.  His game is flagrantly obvious...the restoration of the U.S.S.R.  




I guess that all depends on whether it's a minor incursion or a true invasion.




Why do you keep saying that when Biden already cleared up any misunderstanding in that same news conference? 

6 months ago  ::  Jan 25, 2022 - 3:40PM #38
Max
Posts: 9,957

Jan 23, 2022 -- 10:13PM, NW wrote:


Jan 23, 2022 -- 11:01AM, Max wrote:


Jan 23, 2022 -- 9:56AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:

Why do you keep posting such nonsense Bert? To date between Obama, Trump, and Biden it was Trump with the far tougher sanctions. Why did Biden repeal sanctions? To re-impose them later? Russia, China, and Iran are teamed as an axis power. Each trying to destabilize neighbors, install puppets, and conquer and they are engaged in joint military exercises. Meanwhile the West is playing Paris Climate Accords bs. France decommisioning nuclear power so they too can be beholden to dirty fuel from Russia like Germany. Trump tried to prevent this, he guilted into achieving their NATO obligations. He bevged them to buy our cleaner natural gas. Now we too are recieving fossil fuels from Russia at significant rates again. What next Vwnezuela?




Trump tried to ease the Obama sanctions on Russia.


Did you  forget that Congress getting Trump to impose sanctions on Russia was like pulling teeth.


Biden repealed sactions on the pipeline to help Germany.


Russia, China and Iran have been teamed for a long time now. Which is why the Obama nuke treaty with Iran was so important, but as usual Trump screwed that up. Talk about easing sactions, that's just what Trump did when he pulled out of that treaty.


The Paris Climate Accords aren't bs. That's just an unproven talking point.


France and Germany along with many other countries are moving closer to alternative energy, but it takes time.


Trump played right into Putin's hand and caused friction in NATO.


In what world is gas considered clean?


The US is getting more oil from Russia because of the sanctions imposed on Venezuela in 2019.


Not sure why anyone that would vote for Trump would object to getting oil from Venezuela, since I'm pretty sure that some of those same people who criticize Maduro would be holding the door open for him and spit shinning his shoes if they agreed with his politics.




Holy cow Max!  You sound like a Republican with that statement!  That's just what Republicans have been advocating all along; a move to renewable energy but concurrently increasing our ability to remain energy independent and to advance more efficient uses of fossil fuels.





I care about other people, I'm not a hypocrite, and I'm not gullible. Those are just a few examples why I could never sound like some republicans. By the way, I don't know of any Democrat who claims the transition to alternative energy would happen overnight. 

6 months ago  ::  Jan 26, 2022 - 10:22AM #39
prof. quiz
Posts: 10,622

Jan 24, 2022 -- 12:56PM, bertram wrote:


Rumor has it that HBO is setting up a pay-per-view event if war breaks out...with a working title of "Rumble on the Steppes".  Catchy!




The messa in Odessa.


I wonder if Trumpet is licensing his name to HBO and Putin?


The only way the world can stop this is economically.

6 months ago  ::  Jan 26, 2022 - 12:19PM #40
NY23
Posts: 19,714

Page 4 of 68  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 68 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Sport of Politics The Commies Are Coming, The Commies Are Coming!
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum