Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 2 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Are You Ready For Theocracy?
4 months ago  ::  Jun 24, 2022 - 1:54PM #11
NY23
Posts: 20,951

No need to move Afghanistan,  the American Taliban are working hard to bring Afghanistan here.


Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders 'Handmaid's Tale' meme trending | Fort Worth  Star-Telegram

4 months ago  ::  Jun 25, 2022 - 7:02AM #12
bertram
Posts: 17,776

Great meme!  The evangelical Republicans are putting their religion on women stone by stone.  Death by crushing could soon be in vogue.  Women of America...see thy fate if thee abort!


Using 800 Pounds To Press A Woman Made Her Ribs Burst Through Her Skin

4 months ago  ::  Jun 25, 2022 - 9:25AM #13
NY23
Posts: 20,951

Jun 25, 2022 -- 7:02AM, bertram wrote:


Great meme!  The evangelical Republicans are putting their religion on women stone by stone.  Death by crushing could soon be in vogue.  Women of America...see thy fate if thee abort!




These RepubliCONs are distorting religion in order to further their SECULAR agenda of liberty and justice for some.

4 months ago  ::  Jun 25, 2022 - 9:49AM #14
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 22,059

Jun 25, 2022 -- 9:25AM, NY23 wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 7:02AM, bertram wrote:


Great meme!  The evangelical Republicans are putting their religion on women stone by stone.  Death by crushing could soon be in vogue.  Women of America...see thy fate if thee abort!




These RepubliCONs are distorting religion in order to further their SECULAR agenda of liberty and justice for some.




"Your rights end where my right to life begins."  In this case it would be the life that a female and male collaborated in creating.

4 months ago  ::  Jun 25, 2022 - 10:24AM #15
NY23
Posts: 20,951

Jun 25, 2022 -- 9:49AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 9:25AM, NY23 wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 7:02AM, bertram wrote:


Great meme!  The evangelical Republicans are putting their religion on women stone by stone.  Death by crushing could soon be in vogue.  Women of America...see thy fate if thee abort!




These RepubliCONs are distorting religion in order to further their SECULAR agenda of liberty and justice for some.




"Your rights end where my right to life begins."  In this case it would be the life that a female and male collaborated in creating.




Thank you, Mr. Big Government Conservative.  And when does this "Your rights end where my right to life begins" begin exactly?  




4 months ago  ::  Jun 25, 2022 - 10:28AM #16
NY23
Posts: 20,951

If one opposes abortion, the answer is simple: Don't have one.  But that is not good enough for big government con artists, they want the state to jam their beliefs onto everyone else.


4 months ago  ::  Jun 26, 2022 - 8:35AM #17
NW
Posts: 4,355

Jun 25, 2022 -- 10:28AM, NY23 wrote:


If one opposes abortion, the answer is simple: Don't have one.  But that is not good enough for big government con artists, they want the state to jam their beliefs onto everyone else.





Yes, because murdering babies is a good belief that the liberals want to hold dear.

4 months ago  ::  Jun 26, 2022 - 8:46AM #18
bertram
Posts: 17,776

Jun 25, 2022 -- 10:28AM, NY23 wrote:


If one opposes abortion, the answer is simple: Don't have one.  But that is not good enough for big government con artists, they want the state to jam their beliefs onto everyone else.





Remember all those Republican-sponsored ads over the years that sought to squash healthcare reform by cautioning families against letting government get between them and their doctors?  

4 months ago  ::  Jun 26, 2022 - 8:46AM #19
newinn
Posts: 38,827

Jun 26, 2022 -- 8:35AM, NW wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 10:28AM, NY23 wrote:


If one opposes abortion, the answer is simple: Don't have one.  But that is not good enough for big government con artists, they want the state to jam their beliefs onto everyone else.




Yes, because murdering babies is a good belief that the liberals want to hold dear.




yeah, murdering babies in classrooms is far superior

4 months ago  ::  Jun 26, 2022 - 10:50AM #20
laurenfrances
Posts: 48,047

Jun 26, 2022 -- 8:46AM, newinn wrote:


Jun 26, 2022 -- 8:35AM, NW wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 10:28AM, NY23 wrote:


If one opposes abortion, the answer is simple: Don't have one.  But that is not good enough for big government con artists, they want the state to jam their beliefs onto everyone else.




Yes, because murdering babies is a good belief that the liberals want to hold dear.




yeah, murdering babies in classrooms is far superior




Ripping babies from mother's arms and locking them in cages is also superior.  And all this leads to torturing babies due to no fault of their own.  Compassionate conservatism is far from campassionate.

Page 2 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum