Network Forums Sport of Politics The U.S. Cannot Afford to Waste Another Decade
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 2 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
The U.S. Cannot Afford to Waste Another Decade
6 months ago  ::  Jun 23, 2022 - 9:55AM #11
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 22,409

I would rather have lower prices in America than Putin's iron fist in Europe


twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1539679...

6 months ago  ::  Jun 23, 2022 - 10:53AM #12
NY23
Posts: 22,103

Jun 23, 2022 -- 9:55AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


I would rather have lower prices in America than Putin's iron fist in Europe


twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1539679...




Nothing like eating one's cake and having it too.Undecided

6 months ago  ::  Jun 23, 2022 - 1:55PM #13
NW
Posts: 4,798

Jun 23, 2022 -- 5:40AM, newinn wrote:


seems to me that if the American people were so disgusted with obstuctionists, there would be more Democrats in office. That way the Republicans couldn't obstruct.




Schumer and the Democrats were also masters of using the filibuster.  The government via the Senate is made to move slow and not turn on political whims.  It is an ingenious part of The Constitution.  It's a shame that the same Constitution leaves room for the executive order.

6 months ago  ::  Jun 23, 2022 - 2:11PM #14
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 22,409

Jun 23, 2022 -- 10:53AM, NY23 wrote:


Jun 23, 2022 -- 9:55AM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


I would rather have lower prices in America than Putin's iron fist in Europe


twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1539679...




Nothing like eating one's cake and having it too.




That's what we had when we approved Keystone and rejected Nordstream.  The good old days.

6 months ago  ::  Jun 23, 2022 - 2:13PM #15
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 22,409

Jun 23, 2022 -- 1:55PM, NW wrote:


Jun 23, 2022 -- 5:40AM, newinn wrote:


seems to me that if the American people were so disgusted with obstuctionists, there would be more Democrats in office. That way the Republicans couldn't obstruct.




Schumer and the Democrats were also masters of using the filibuster.  The government via the Senate is made to move slow and not turn on political whims.  It is an ingenious part of The Constitution.  It's a shame that the same Constitution leaves room for the executive order.




Mitch McConnell learnt from the precedent setter Harry Reid.

6 months ago  ::  Jun 23, 2022 - 3:32PM #16
NY23
Posts: 22,103

Jun 23, 2022 -- 2:13PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Jun 23, 2022 -- 1:55PM, NW wrote:


Jun 23, 2022 -- 5:40AM, newinn wrote:


seems to me that if the American people were so disgusted with obstuctionists, there would be more Democrats in office. That way the Republicans couldn't obstruct.




Schumer and the Democrats were also masters of using the filibuster.  The government via the Senate is made to move slow and not turn on political whims.  It is an ingenious part of The Constitution.  It's a shame that the same Constitution leaves room for the executive order.




Mitch McConnell learnt from the precedent setter Harry Reid.




Moscow Mitch is in a league of his own: A plutocratic socialist who only cares about the rich.

6 months ago  ::  Jun 23, 2022 - 4:03PM #17
Max
Posts: 11,078

The same oil is still there. Keystone isn't an oil field. 

6 months ago  ::  Jun 25, 2022 - 6:46AM #18
bertram
Posts: 18,335

How many years and how much money will it take We, the People to reverse the damage being done by the minority Republican Party to the majority of Americans?

6 months ago  ::  Jun 25, 2022 - 2:32PM #19
NW
Posts: 4,798

Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:46AM, bertram wrote:


How many years and how much money will it take We, the People to reverse the damage being done by the minority Republican Party to the majority of Americans?




The majority of Americans identify with conservative principles and limited government.  

6 months ago  ::  Jun 25, 2022 - 4:08PM #20
NY23
Posts: 22,103

Jun 25, 2022 -- 2:32PM, NW wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:46AM, bertram wrote:


How many years and how much money will it take We, the People to reverse the damage being done by the minority Republican Party to the majority of Americans?




The majority of Americans identify with conservative principles and limited government.  




Conservative principles:


Hate your neighbor


Steal from the poor and the middle class and give it to the rich.


And lie big time about being for limited government.

Page 2 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Sport of Politics The U.S. Cannot Afford to Waste Another Decade
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum