Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
Kavanaugh
4 months ago  ::  Jun 25, 2022 - 7:02PM #41
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 22,059

Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:48PM, SSBob wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:44PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Forget Donnie...




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Of course, you'd like everyone to. Is that the same as "California doesn't count"?




I would throw Washington and Oregon in there.  Our coastal cities have lost their minds and should suffer the consequences of their bad ideas until they come to their senses.

4 months ago  ::  Jun 25, 2022 - 7:03PM #42
SSBob
Posts: 11,574

Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:59PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:55PM, SSBob wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:44PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


ANTIFA, Boogaloos, Jane's Revenge, KKK, etc are all terrorists to me that should be exposed and pay for their crimes.  I would include gangs and mafia in that.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Can't help but notice you didn't name the incredibly inaccurately named "Proud Boys", "Oath Keepers", "3 Percenters", etc.




Those too.  I would never back down to an attack but anyone that goes out looking for trouble should find it, and not the glory they hope for but legal trouble for disturbing the peace.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


But, for some strange reason, you omitted them from your original post.


You can go on blabbering as you evidently have done here for years, fooling some, but the obvious bottom line is that the last thing you want is personal, individual freedom. What you really want is to impose your socio-political philosophy and morality on everyone. Period...end of story.

4 months ago  ::  Jun 25, 2022 - 7:06PM #43
SSBob
Posts: 11,574

Jun 25, 2022 -- 7:02PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:48PM, SSBob wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:44PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Forget Donnie...




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Of course, you'd like everyone to. Is that the same as "California doesn't count"?




I would throw Washington and Oregon in there.  Our coastal cities have lost their minds and should suffer the consequences of their bad ideas until they come to their senses.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Just another example of how truly screwed up you are...denying states' geographical location based on their politics. You really need to seek help...get a grip on reality.

4 months ago  ::  Jun 25, 2022 - 7:17PM #44
louisiana_lightning
Posts: 22,059

Jun 25, 2022 -- 7:03PM, SSBob wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:59PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:55PM, SSBob wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:44PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


ANTIFA, Boogaloos, Jane's Revenge, KKK, etc are all terrorists to me that should be exposed and pay for their crimes.  I would include gangs and mafia in that.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Can't help but notice you didn't name the incredibly inaccurately named "Proud Boys", "Oath Keepers", "3 Percenters", etc.




Those too.  I would never back down to an attack but anyone that goes out looking for trouble should find it, and not the glory they hope for but legal trouble for disturbing the peace.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


But, for some strange reason, you omitted them from your original post.


You can go on blabbering as you evidently have done here for years, fooling some, but the obvious bottom line is that the last thing you want is personal, individual freedom. What you really want is to impose your socio-political philosophy and morality on everyone. Period...end of story.




I think you are projecting.


In fact if we are talking about despicable territory groups I find it disturbing how much of academia deifies the Weather Underground and SDS.  Not only were they unrepentant terrorists but their debunked beliefs have become dogma for Soros District Attorneys and metropolis politicians.

4 months ago  ::  Jun 25, 2022 - 7:27PM #45
SSBob
Posts: 11,574

Jun 25, 2022 -- 7:17PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 7:03PM, SSBob wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:59PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:55PM, SSBob wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:44PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


ANTIFA, Boogaloos, Jane's Revenge, KKK, etc are all terrorists to me that should be exposed and pay for their crimes.  I would include gangs and mafia in that.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Can't help but notice you didn't name the incredibly inaccurately named "Proud Boys", "Oath Keepers", "3 Percenters", etc.




Those too.  I would never back down to an attack but anyone that goes out looking for trouble should find it, and not the glory they hope for but legal trouble for disturbing the peace.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


But, for some strange reason, you omitted them from your original post.


You can go on blabbering as you evidently have done here for years, fooling some, but the obvious bottom line is that the last thing you want is personal, individual freedom. What you really want is to impose your socio-political philosophy and morality on everyone. Period...end of story.




I think you are projecting.


In fact if we are talking about despicable territory groups I find it disturbing how much of academia deifies the Weather Underground and SDS.  Not only were they unrepentant terrorists but their debunked beliefs have become dogma for Soros District Attorneys and metropolis politicians.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sorry man...gonna have to put an end to humoring you and your insane ramblings. Gotta get ready for a road trip thru New Mexico & Colorado...wannna see what life is like in those socialist Eastern states.

4 months ago  ::  Jun 25, 2022 - 7:36PM #46
NY23
Posts: 20,951

Jun 25, 2022 -- 7:02PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:48PM, SSBob wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:44PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Forget Donnie...




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Of course, you'd like everyone to. Is that the same as "California doesn't count"?




I would throw Washington and Oregon in there.  Our coastal cities have lost their minds and should suffer the consequences of their bad ideas until they come to their senses.




 States Whose Economies Are Thriving | GOBankingRates



3. Washington



  • March 2022 unemployment rate: 4.2%
  • Year-over-year change in unemployment Feb. 2021: 5.1%
  • Q4 2021 GDP per capita: $90,034
  • GDP growth Q3 2021-Q4 2021: 8.3%
  • Average weekly wages Sept. 2020: $1,578
  • Percent change in average weekly wages Sept. 2020-Sept. 2021: 6.6%
  • Percent of population below poverty line 2020: 7.6%





4. California



  • March 2022 unemployment rate: 4.9%
  • Year-over-year change in unemployment Feb. 2021: 6.4%
  • Q4 2021 GDP per capita: $89,540
  • GDP growth Q3 2021-Q4 2021: 9.5%
  • Average weekly wages Sept. 2020: $1,576
  • Percent change in average weekly wages Sept. 2020-Sept. 2021: 7.7%
  • Percent of population below poverty line 2020: 10.6%





5. Oregon



  • March 2022 unemployment rate: 3.8%
  • Year-over-year change in unemployment Feb. 2021: 4.5%
  • Q4 2021 GDP per capita: $65,806
  • GDP growth Q3 2021-Q4 2021: 9.8%
  • Average weekly wages Sept. 2020: $1,220
  • Percent change in average weekly wages Sept. 2020-Sept. 2021: 9.6%
  • Percent of population below poverty line 2020: 8.8%






4 months ago  ::  Jun 25, 2022 - 7:51PM #47
SSBob
Posts: 11,574

Jun 25, 2022 -- 7:36PM, NY23 wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 7:02PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:48PM, SSBob wrote:


Jun 25, 2022 -- 6:44PM, louisiana_lightning wrote:


Forget Donnie...




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Of course, you'd like everyone to. Is that the same as "California doesn't count"?




I would throw Washington and Oregon in there.  Our coastal cities have lost their minds and should suffer the consequences of their bad ideas until they come to their senses.




 States Whose Economies Are Thriving | GOBankingRates



3. Washington



  • March 2022 unemployment rate: 4.2%
  • Year-over-year change in unemployment Feb. 2021: 5.1%
  • Q4 2021 GDP per capita: $90,034
  • GDP growth Q3 2021-Q4 2021: 8.3%
  • Average weekly wages Sept. 2020: $1,578
  • Percent change in average weekly wages Sept. 2020-Sept. 2021: 6.6%
  • Percent of population below poverty line 2020: 7.6%





4. California



  • March 2022 unemployment rate: 4.9%
  • Year-over-year change in unemployment Feb. 2021: 6.4%
  • Q4 2021 GDP per capita: $89,540
  • GDP growth Q3 2021-Q4 2021: 9.5%
  • Average weekly wages Sept. 2020: $1,576
  • Percent change in average weekly wages Sept. 2020-Sept. 2021: 7.7%
  • Percent of population below poverty line 2020: 10.6%





5. Oregon



  • March 2022 unemployment rate: 3.8%
  • Year-over-year change in unemployment Feb. 2021: 4.5%
  • Q4 2021 GDP per capita: $65,806
  • GDP growth Q3 2021-Q4 2021: 9.8%
  • Average weekly wages Sept. 2020: $1,220
  • Percent change in average weekly wages Sept. 2020-Sept. 2021: 9.6%
  • Percent of population below poverty line 2020: 8.8%






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Don't confuse them with facts...

Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
Jump Menu:
 
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum