Network Forums Yankees Yankees/Jays game 3 of 3 lineup/game thread 9/28
Jump Menu:
Post Reply
Page 1 of 14  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next
Yankees/Jays game 3 of 3 lineup/game thread 9/28
2 months ago  ::  Sep 28, 2022 - 4:15PM #1
laurenfrances
Posts: 48,523

With Division locked up and not likely to over shoot Astros. What's left to achieve is Judge delivering 61/62.  Gleyber, Rizzo, Stanton, and Falefa have the day off.


Gerrit Cole (R)


Mitch White (R)





1. Aaron Judge (R) DH

2. Oswaldo Cabrera (S) 2B

3. Josh Donaldson (R) 3B

4. Oswald Peraza (R) SS

5. Harrison Bader (R) CF

6. Marwin Gonzalez (S) 1B

7. Kyle Higashioka (R) C

8. Tim Locastro (R) RF

9. Aaron Hicks (S) LF



1. George Springer (R) DH

2. Bo Bichette (R) SS

3. Vladimir Guerrero (R) 1B

4. Teoscar Hernandez (R) RF

5. Matt Chapman (R) 3B

6. Raimel Tapia (L) LF

7. Danny Jansen (R) C

8. Whit Merrifield (R) 2B

9. Jackie Bradley Jr. (L) CF



2 months ago  ::  Sep 28, 2022 - 4:26PM #2
8365672
Posts: 1,204

What's the over/under on the number of HR Cole will give up?


Stanton should probably have off till the end of the season.


61 and 62 for Judge tonight...  Gets the monkey off his back.. Hopefully Toronto won't walk him all the time..

2 months ago  ::  Sep 28, 2022 - 4:27PM #3
bumper
Posts: 13,061

a spring training lineup and judge is in the DH spot. two things need to happen tonite - one is for judge to hit at least #61 and hopefully #62 and then get a well deserved rest. second is for cole to deliver a strong outing ahead of the PS. also probably get guys like britton and chapman into the game to see what they have. game is still important for the jays so they'll be playing hard.

2 months ago  ::  Sep 28, 2022 - 4:35PM #4
laurenfrances
Posts: 48,523

7 games left for Judge to deliver...

2 months ago  ::  Sep 28, 2022 - 5:26PM #5
Rob
Posts: 3,300

Sep 28, 2022 -- 4:27PM, bumper wrote:


a spring training lineup and judge is in the DH spot. two things need to happen tonite - one is for judge to hit at least #61 and hopefully #62 and then get a well deserved rest. second is for cole to deliver a strong outing ahead of the PS. also probably get guys like britton and chapman into the game to see what they have. game is still important for the jays so they'll be playing hard.




Glad to see Judge in the DH slot to get him off the Rogers Center cement playing surface.  Should have been the DH the entire Toronto series with Stanton in RF.  If Stanton breaks down again so be it.  he hasn't contributed that much since July anyway.

2 months ago  ::  Sep 28, 2022 - 5:27PM #6
Rob
Posts: 3,300

Sep 28, 2022 -- 4:26PM, 8365672 wrote:


What's the over/under on the number of HR Cole will give up?


Stanton should probably have off till the end of the season.


61 and 62 for Judge tonight...  Gets the monkey off his back.. Hopefully Toronto won't walk him all the time..




I'll go with 2.5 for Cole HRs as the over/under

2 months ago  ::  Sep 28, 2022 - 5:28PM #7
luvdayanks
Posts: 31,506

Sep 28, 2022 -- 5:27PM, Rob wrote:


Sep 28, 2022 -- 4:26PM, 8365672 wrote:


What's the over/under on the number of HR Cole will give up?


Stanton should probably have off till the end of the season.


61 and 62 for Judge tonight...  Gets the monkey off his back.. Hopefully Toronto won't walk him all the time..




I'll go with 2.5 for Cole HRs as the over/under




I'll take the overSurprised

2 months ago  ::  Sep 28, 2022 - 5:31PM #8
Rob
Posts: 3,300

Sep 28, 2022 -- 5:28PM, luvdayanks wrote:


Sep 28, 2022 -- 5:27PM, Rob wrote:


Sep 28, 2022 -- 4:26PM, 8365672 wrote:


What's the over/under on the number of HR Cole will give up?


Stanton should probably have off till the end of the season.


61 and 62 for Judge tonight...  Gets the monkey off his back.. Hopefully Toronto won't walk him all the time..




I'll go with 2.5 for Cole HRs as the over/under




I'll take the over



Alas, that is probably the smart bet given the Jays' lineup.

2 months ago  ::  Sep 28, 2022 - 5:32PM #9
Rob
Posts: 3,300

Sep 28, 2022 -- 4:15PM, laurenfrances wrote:


With Division locked up and not likely to over shoot Astros. What's left to achieve is Judge delivering 61/62.  Gleyber, Rizzo, Stanton, and Falefa have the day off.


Gerrit Cole (R)


Mitch White (R)





1. Aaron Judge (R) DH

2. Oswaldo Cabrera (S) 2B

3. Josh Donaldson (R) 3B

4. Oswald Peraza (R) SS

5. Harrison Bader (R) CF

6. Marwin Gonzalez (S) 1B

7. Kyle Higashioka (R) C

8. Tim Locastro (R) RF

9. Aaron Hicks (S) LF



1. George Springer (R) DH

2. Bo Bichette (R) SS

3. Vladimir Guerrero (R) 1B

4. Teoscar Hernandez (R) RF

5. Matt Chapman (R) 3B

6. Raimel Tapia (L) LF

7. Danny Jansen (R) C

8. Whit Merrifield (R) 2B

9. Jackie Bradley Jr. (L) CF






I wonder if Cole loses tonight he will whine about tonight's lineup.

2 months ago  ::  Sep 28, 2022 - 6:36PM #10
manbot
Posts: 2,297

And no sooner than I say Gleyber can not be messed with ... he is !


May as well throw a bucket of ice water down his pants 

Page 1 of 14  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Next
Jump Menu:
 
Network Forums Yankees Yankees/Jays game 3 of 3 lineup/game thread 9/28
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing

Yankees Forum